What's new

Pakistans Rich List of 2008

This would triggers arms race in South Asia. We should talk peace.

You dont know Indian Missiles. They will sell and you wont even realize you are sold. They will present you with such a nationalistic picture as if they have done something for which you have to be proud of. 2 3 "Behan mayawati" missiles would be enough to erect Mayawati statues all over Pakistan on the name of development.

Waise these are some of the indeginious missile programs where we dont need any help or guidance from any other country.

By the way what are you going to name them.....;)

I have a better idea. Both our countries can shoot these missiles into the Indian ocean.

lol @ politics being an industry just goes to show how corrupt zardari is that he made this much money from being a politician .I really hate this B@stard to the core .

Hmmm... Nice to see so many Billionaires and Millionaires in Pakistan.

Hmmm... Nice to see so many Billionaires and Millionaires in Pakistan.

Now if only we could collect proper taxes from them...
Actually, many of these people probably pay some taxes. It's the small and medium sized cash businesses who cheat most.

Lets be patient. We have to strengthen our democracy and accountability. That will take a lot of hard work and time.

I see some people always arguing that because the likes of Zardari are rich and corrupt, we are better off with army dictators. I disagree. I reckon that Democracy is a slow and painful process, but in the long-term it bears fruit, so we should stick to this long-term plan.

^^^
Yeah even if this democracy takes us down the drain its alright coz after all we went down the drain with democracy, Democracy is a good system but with kinda leaders we have in present political setup no system is going to work wether it be Drmocracy or communism..
System is made good by ppl & most of all leaders, if dont have educated masses (who know how u stand for their rights) & some God fearing visionary leaders, bring in any system i m going to see how its going to work
Its kinda collective fault of this nation :-|

^^ Democracy is not perfect, but it is the best system around. Look around the world and see the many successful examples. If you think democracy is going to fail this country, give an alternative. What would work better?

^^ Democracy is not perfect, but it is the best system around. Look around the world and see the many successful examples. If you think democracy is going to fail this country, give an alternative. What would work better?

Democray is going to fail this country if we have leaders which presently representing this country plus if we have this 'baradri system of voting', koi bhe bande ko ni dekhe ga k acha ha ya bura agr apne braradri ha to dalo vote ni to dafa ho
democracy cant work in this kinda situation...
It depends on ppl how a system will work, bring a system from heavens if ppl are not sincere its not going to work....

Democray is going to fail this country if we have leaders which presently representing this country plus if we have this 'baradri system of voting', koi bhe bande ko ni dekhe ga k acha ha ya bura agr apne braradri ha to dalo vote ni to dafa ho
democracy cant work in this kinda situation...
It depends on ppl how a system will work, bring a system from heavens if ppl are not sincere its not going to work....

But what can be the alternative.... Dictatorship????????

Dictatorship can be a temporary solution but you never know when all the powers are vested in the hand of a single person how is he going to act with know one to oppose him. Imagine Zardari as a dictator of Pakistan for a moment.

But what can be the alternative.... Dictatorship????????

Dictatorship can be a temporary solution but you never know when all the powers are vested in the hand of a single person how is he going to act with know one to oppose him. Imagine Zardari as a dictator of Pakistan for a moment.

answer to ur ques in my post, read carefully...

answer to ur ques in my post, read carefully...

yes i do understood that but it is more of a problem rather than a solution. Biradari system do exist even in Indian society and people try to capitalize on that. But that is a problem not a solution.....

don't take it the wrong way But after reading

INDUSTRY : Politics
I've laughed 10 minutes WOW what man and what a achievement and if that man is President..that makes me to laugh for another 10 minutes

but in India our politicians are trying very hard to take over MR 10% but he is way ahead

Back
Top Bottom