What's new

Pakistan's rhetoric on Kashmir does not match reality and has Illusions

They are Azad unlike Indian maqbooza kashmir. :D
Now you have to compare Indian Kashmir to define their Aazadi :no:
Let Indian Kashmir alone and tell me about Aazad Kashmir's reality if you are willing off-course. I know about Indian Kashmir. I want to know about other side

1) Did you by any chance notice the date of that report? It's given in your own quote.

Obviously - it's above the article (if you actually click the link). There were similar reports following the judicial murder of Afzal Guru. So was communication not disrupted yesterday in any part of occupied Kashmir? Hmm....okay ;)

There are plenty of tweets FROM Kashmir from the present that you can access by googling.

share some links so i can stand corrected - if i am wrong

Ditto for facebook updates. So much for your BS assertions. And that should also answer who the liar is.

i guess the existence of mass graves and the stories of fake encounters perpetuated by the occupation forces (a.k.a. "sissies") are also lies

2) You do know that "greaterkashmir" is a seperatist mouthpiece, right?

it is a Kashmiri-run publication, by Kashmiris. it definitely doesnt bend to the dictum of foreign indian government though nor does it pander to india's wish to annex/occupy Kashmir

afterall, all the focus nowdays is on Russia/Ukraine, missing Malaysian airplanes and other usual recycled headlines that last till they fizzle....I will give the indians credit for one thing...they have entire brigades of internet-banias like you who go around flooding comments sections, defacing/changing wikipedia documents and adding dubious/non-existing sources in order to downplay the Kashmiri cause. Hell - the indian lobby scored a victory when KAC's chief in DC was arrested and accused of being an "ISI agent"

(he has since been released, luckily)

I wonder why the 'persecuted' Muslims fled towards Srinagar(the Maharaja's lair instead of the liberators) leaving Baramulla for example. The traffic problem in October was tremendous!

Let Indian Kashmir alone and tell me about Aazad Kashmir's reality if you are willing off-course. I know about Indian Kashmir. I want to know about other side

apply for a Pakistani visa and get permission from the Government of Azad & Jammu Kashmir

Either you are ignorant of this massacre or you are just being Indian and trying to lie to hide a massacre.
A hundred thousand musims have been massacred in Syria in the past 2 years. How come your tribals are not going there en masse? Because you know Syria won't become yours.

You invaded the independent nation of Kashmir because you greedily wanted it to become yours. That's it.

I wonder why the 'persecuted' Muslims fled towards Srinagar(the Maharaja's lair instead of the liberators) leaving Baramulla for example. The traffic problem in October was tremendous!

I wonder why the "persecuted" Pundits only exist in india and not in KASHMIR

apply for a Pakistani visa and get permission from the Government of Azad & Jammu Kashmir
Meaning ??? If I have to apply a Visa to visit so called Aazad Kashmir then I have to go to Pakistani embassy right ???
Or there is an embassy of Govt of Aazad Kashmir anywhere in world.

A hundred thousand musims have been massacred in Syria in the past 2 years. How come your tribals are not going there en masse? Because you know Syria won't become yours.

You seriously think that this is some kind of logic? Like seriously this logic makes any sense?

At least you accepted the massacre which you earlier denied but now trying to cover it up with extremely lame logic. Syria of 2014 and Jammu of 1947. WTF :rofl: :rofl:

You invaded the independent nation of Kashmir because you greedily wanted it to become yours. That's it.

Keep telling yourself that.

No actually the occupation of Kashmir by indian renders an imaginary past -emblematic of India’s socalled "triumphant unification" as a nation-state. Controlling Kashmir through the barrel of a gun requires that Kashmiri demands for justice be depicted as threatening to India’s integrity. India’s contrived enemy in Kashmir is a plausible one – the Muslim “Other,” India’s historically manufactured nemesis.

And please don't bring up Syria - which has ZERO to do with this topic. The fact that you even bring up such irrelevant things means you don't have an argument. And if you don't have an argument, then don't waste time here.

Either you are ignorant of this massacre or you are just being Indian and trying to lie to hide a massacre.

Ok lets believe your narrative for a minute

You do realize..those were partition days..riots were happening throughout India, Pakistan and the princely states or wherever Hindu and Sikh population were in contact.with Muslims population
There were riots happening in Pakistan too, Hindus and sikhs were being killed, yet India did not invade you to stop these, so how come you decided to invade the independent nation of Kashmir?

Just because they were smaller state, you thought you could get away with an invasion on the pretext 'riots'? Taught you a lesson didn't it.

From 4500 casualties in 2001 to 180 now, of which 100 were terrorists...It will take just another decade..
Who reported this times of india?

They are living peacefully my few friend even my granny from my mother side is from Azad Kashmir. She use to often visit that area. And there is peace everywhere in Azad Kashmir unlike our brothers from j&k :cray:

No actually the occupation of Kashmir by indian renders an imaginary past -emblematic of India’s socalled "triumphant unification" as a nation-state. Controlling Kashmir through the barrel of a gun requires that Kashmiri demands for justice be depicted as threatening to India’s integrity. India’s contrived enemy in Kashmir is a plausible one – the Muslim “Other,” India’s historically manufactured nemesis.

And please don't bring up Syria - which has ZERO to do with this topic. The fact that you even bring up such irrelevant things means you don't have an argument. And if you don't have an argument, then don't waste time here.

There are millions more muslims across India - in fact, several times more than Kashmiris. The state of Uttar Pradesh itself has three times as many muslims as Kashmir does. So don't play the religion card, or pretend that muslims are India's "other". Muslims are not our nemesis, nobody is except those who pick arms against the nation.

I mentioned Syria because @KingMamba pretended that Pakistan's ignoble invasion of Kashmir was due to a massacre of muslims - then explain to me why Pakistani tribals are not invading Syria or countless other places where muslims have slaughtered muslims en masse.

You seriously think that this is some kind of logic? Like seriously this logic makes any sense?

At least you accepted the massacre which you earlier denied but now trying to cover it up with extremely lame logic. Syria of 2014 and Jammu of 1947. WTF :rofl: :rofl:

Rationale explained above, for those simple minded who need spoonfeeding.

Ok lets believe your narrative for a minute

You do realize..those were partition days..riots were happening throughout India, Pakistan and the princely states or wherever Hindu and Sikh population were in contact.with Muslims population
There were riots happening in Pakistan too, Hindus and sikhs were being killed, yet India did not invade you to stop these, so how come you decided to invade the independent nation of Kashmir?

Just because they were smaller state, you thought you could get away with an invasion on the pretext 'riots'? Taught you a lesson didn't it.

Independent Kashmir or annexed Kashmir by india.

Back
Top Bottom