What's new

Pakistan's Resilience Beats Modi's 56-Inch Chest

first, not only Myanmar, even your army denied such news. (i request you to open Google)
2nd, we are very good in keeping secrets. Pak have an agreement with U.S and CIA for conducting Drone Strikes.
Unlike Indian military , One major clam something and other denies....
Indian coast guard DIG denies blowing up Pakistani boat - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

kadhi link khol v lia kar.. Bezti jeni hori c, so ho gye..
Arre Mian, Are you drunk? send the link of " Pak have an agreement with U.S and CIA for conducting Drone Strikes"
or stop blabbering without facts. :secret::secret::secret: my foot !!!!

yes , India denied because it do not want to show its strength and scared ,more already scared countries.

Yes , very secret agreement, so secret no one knows about it in PAK lol, initially till News broke PA taken money for allowing US to kill its citizens Or US forced itself ,which cant do anything other then accepting it.

he wants to get brownie points he got it already.

GOD... You Indians.......
You talk about Indian operation IN Myanmar, now you agree that Indian army denied this news. so now stop trolling and running the thread by your silly jokes. Go and take some sleep. You need it (to watch more DREAMS about conducting surgical strikes in Pakistan) ..

Arre Mian, Are you drunk? send the link of " Pak have an agreement with U.S and CIA for conducting Drone Strikes"
or stop blabbering without facts. :secret::secret::secret: my foot !!!!

Sorry. i am a Muslim, but you must be drunk right now.
time to use Google ..
Drone strikes in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't think Wikipedia will be an acceptable source for you. So
Can use this link also my Dear..
Pervez Musharraf admits permitting 'a few' US drone strikes in Pakistan | World news | The Guardian

Now if you read links clearly . you will know that musharaf after his retirement admits such deal. Which idiot will be fool enough to believe that such agreements became useless after Musharaf's retirement.
Hope you will be happy now and will spare me for being logical. :) :) :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom