What's new

Pakistan's Resilience Beats Modi's 56-Inch Chest

LOL.... op took place in Mayanmar... effect felt in different places.... who ever is bitching, was hurt, hurt real bad...
you mean "inside your borders" ?
Will i think you mean so.
Because it's what it is. the truth

Did mayanmar and IA call you? Along the border, which side?
jitay di kothe othy aakloti.... now u will know which side of border.
you idiot even didn't open the link "reading to choro" .
If you was unable to read/listen news in the previous week. so i will suggest you search and read some news from Google on "Indian operation inside India near Myanmar border" topic.
but i know you will AGAIN come with some silly logic and will quote my post AGAIN and will type some bullshit AGAIN.

jitay di kothe othy aakloti.... now u will know which side of border.
you idiot even didn't open the link "reading to choro" .
If you was unable to read/listen news in the previous week. so i will suggest you search and read some news from Google on "Indian operation inside India near Myanmar border" topic.
but i know you will AGAIN come with some silly logic and will quote my post AGAIN and will type some bullshit AGAIN.
Myanmar may deny this kind of operations ever happened inside its border which understandably will be the official line. But to understand why Myanmar will never object to India's strike inside their borders, because its pretty much like CIA drones attacking inside Pakistan where you people can just whine and can do nothing.:bunny:

They bend on knees to world begging anti India rhetoric...
classic example ..Pakistan got shaking limbs when UAE insinuated on consequences of not participating war against Houthi rebels. A spineless country talking abt resilience.

Myanmar may deny this kind of operations ever happened inside its border which understandably will be the official line. But to understand why Myanmar will never object to India's strike inside their borders, because its pretty much like CIA drones attacking inside Pakistan where you people can just whine and can do nothing.:bunny:
first, not only Myanmar, even your army denied such news. (i request you to open Google)
2nd, we are very good in keeping secrets. Pak have an agreement with U.S and CIA for conducting Drone Strikes.
Unlike Indian military , One major clam something and other denies....
Indian coast guard DIG denies blowing up Pakistani boat - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

kadhi link khol v lia kar.. Bezti jeni hori c, so ho gye..

first, not only Myanmar, even your army denied such news. (i request you to open Google)
2nd, we are very good in keeping secrets. Pak have an agreement with U.S and CIA for conducting Drone Strikes.
Unlike Indian military , One major clam something and other denies....
Indian coast guard DIG denies blowing up Pakistani boat - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

kadhi link khol v lia kar.. Bezti jeni hori c, so ho gye..
yes , India denied because it do not want to show its strength and scared ,more already scared countries.

Yes , very secret agreement, so secret no one knows about it in PAK lol, initially till News broke PA taken money for allowing US to kill its citizens Or US forced itself ,which cant do anything other then accepting it.

he wants to get brownie points he got it already.

Wow what resilience they are good buffer for all the shit thats is across the durand line.........

Do we need to do anything
Arent they themselves good at their own SELF DESTRUCTION

Isnt History evidence of it......

Firstly, the notion of Indians with 56-inch chests is laughable.

Secondly, The notion of Indians with 56-inch chests is laughable.

he is probably deformed or extra obessed, normal India chest is 26"

u should visit indian punjab u will have to eat u r words

Punjab is not India, you can even call them Pakistani

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom