What's new

Pakistan's Punjab province is an extremist "bomb" ready to explode - Guardian

What is your basic point ?? i cudn't understand.

ANd yeah Im not telling that PML-N is gr8 but from my point of view of the political scene in Pakistan they are the best option available. And this whole news is nothing but its based on political warfare between PML-N and other parties.

Honestl speaking, If it was true then by this time our country would been in a situation like Iraq.

LOL and uneducated terrorist symaptizer is a best option for pakistan yes you are right.

Nawaz was with house of saud you know the money behind all wahabi terrorist in the world so its not a political warfare and not exactly a hidden secret.

If its coming from the horse's mouth, I would be worried.

Not sure how credible he is, but since he is the governor, I would take it seriously.

lol, you don't know which kind of governor he is...:no::no:
Otherwise you could have also laughed at his statements.;)

Do you really think he or others like him care for pakistans economy if they did they wont be making excuses for Terrorist.

In my view, any one making any excuses for any kinds of terrorists/militants is as bad as the terrorist/militant himself.. hilds true for a lot of members on this forum too...

Another stunt of retarded Governor Salman homo..the dude is just a dog he has a bastard son from a wite women..drinks publically,womeniser and barks at Ganja party.nothing serious heck PPP doesnt even like this retatd..another headache for ganja party and a bigger one for Pakistan.

PML N "IS" Taliban and sipah Sahabah Sympatiser
Shahabaz Sherif himself on record begged taliban not to attack Punjab as his goverment agreed with their ideology and their oppositon to American presence in Afghanistan
this is televised and he cant deny it and Suleman Taseer has no role in that report
so there is a pattern. whether we like Suleman Taseer or not but the fact remains that Sherif Borthers are willing to go to any lenght to discredit the PPP central goverment and continue to cash the anti American sentiment of people by taking pro taliban approach
if you look at the tone and style of Nawaz sherif you can very much tell that he already sees the Primership in his back pocket
so this incident is very much posible even if there is no video evidence meaning they can take that risk because they know they have more public support due to bad law and order situation and pathetic PPP performance

Last edited:
biggest b.s i heard in a while another scare tactic to distract from the real issues.

but why all BS has to happen...... forward from 1996 and forward?
All thanks to regime change in Pakistan and traitor media.

but why all BS has to happen...... forward from 1996 and forward?
All thanks to regime change in Pakistan and traitor media.
Hi
Don't be so modest! you forgot to thank the highly unstable emotional mob aka Pakistani Nation. We are the one's who bring these thugs, culprits, convicts on such eminent positions. But what worries me the most is that people are still not going to change, Pakistani people don't follow their heads they follow their hearts. :hitwall:

LOL and uneducated terrorist symaptizer is a best option for pakistan yes you are right.

Nawaz was with house of saud you know the money behind all wahabi terrorist in the world so its not a political warfare and not exactly a hidden secret.

If Sharif brother are terrorist sympathizers then why UK governments allows them in ? Isn't that MQM saying to the world and still US wants Nawaz to come in to the power in the next elections (thanks to 18th amendment) . Its all over my head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom