What's new

Pakistan's population explosion may become a threat to the very existence of the nation

You kafir ... i keel you.

KABOOM.
AchmedPoster.JPG

In Pakistan people are having less number of children each generation. We do not need birth control policies let the people decide their own family size.

Pakistanis should focus on quality rather than quantity - at would be far better if they raise only one but provide him/her with best of facilities rather than producing 10 kids and not providing them proper education, giving them proper time for their grooming and providing other necessities. If someone have wealth & resources to raise more than it should be nobody's concern - As SC said Pakistanis are not responsible for 7 billion population of world, there are other countries with higher population as well. We need to raise awareness among people - only Mullahs are not to be blamed here, our society overall need to change her attitude. i.e. Society start waiting for news right after marriage, specially moms & dads. In case first kid is daughter than pressure to produce son - or having at-least 2 sons and 2 daughters to complete brother, sister relations and all chacha, mama, khala, phopho relations of future generation.

Pakistan,India,Bangladesh, have a whole lot of mouths to feed. Pry climate change isn't real.
It seems that in the US there are a lot of hungry mouths to feed too, while it is an economical superpower. The countries you have mentioned suffer more from corruption and selfishness than from any other natural element. They are all very rich in potential, I can say this at least for Pakistan and Bangladesh, with trillions of dollar of not exploited _yet_ natural resources, while the US is fully exploiting its continent wide land 's resources and still... with a lot of hungry mouths to feed!
I have an economics theory of my own(debatable) where no rich man on earth(or in a specific thriving country can hold more than 10$ million in his account, even if his is a billionaire (that already gives him a million$ dollars/ year in interests, more than enough to live comfortably even in the richest and most expansive countries of the world). while motivations, competitions and achievements will come from the number of people who recognizes the person's help they have received as Jobs, furthering their education or social benefits they get from working for that person or one of his companies, this can go up to company shares for the workers from the simple ones to high management. Then we can see a better world who will manage itself in much better ways that we have ever witnessed before, including the management of birth rates according to earth's resources.
I bet that the problem of birth control will correct itself when social inequalities an poverty will be corrected, since the latter is the mother of most -if not all- human ills. It is also known to be the child of a thought process that has to be corrected by education and reversing it to more positive thoughts (or thought processes) of prosperity.

In my offensive opinion...there are many people on this forum who should be aborted.

I believe it is never too late.

Or better, let booming inflation decide and leave the rest to mother nature

The arbitrary limit on children will cause gender imbalance as in India where in some northern states for each 1000 baby boys there are only 750 baby girls.

The arbitrary limit on children will cause gender imbalance as in India where in some northern states for each 1000 baby boys there are only 750 baby girls.

That's specifically due to female infanticide.

Back
Top Bottom