What's new

Pakistan’s policy of “good” and “bad” militants?”

pakistan when it had the power and western and amercian support due to bieng "most important non NATO ally" did every thing to "bleed india dry through 1000 cuts policy" now its indian time to payback with interests why are pakistanies so surprised about it ?

Good luck with that. Meanwhile in India.....

images (19).jpg

And Thank you for your confession of creating good terrorists.

Imagining stuff now?

pakistan when it had the power and western and amercian support due to bieng "most important non NATO ally" did every thing to "bleed india dry through 1000 cuts policy" now its indian time to payback with interests why are pakistanies so surprised about it ?

A far statement. Pakistanis are not surprised but most Indian friends do not accept or either you are telling that more attacks to happen in future within Pakistan. Well, to be honestly, such approach will again bring us at the point whereby, Pakistan will be paying back for the favours you are doing now (as per your quote).

Such blame game can continue for long as long we are alive but what really matters, is the founding and what data reveals. Indeed the game is not from the one side but both. No one is innocent here but it is judged based upon how the one propagate in wider picture, in front of International Community. This is all about nation's interests and own benefits based upon geo and international politics. Even (just an example) the Chilcot Report proved that there were no WMD's in Iraq but nobody asked for justice for all those killings/generation lost till day and such move brought us the gift of ISIS as well. So looking at such single example, it says that just an approach to feed the terrorists that too for political and influence gains, will result in creation of monsters like ISIS etc which will in the end harm the master as well.

It's a two way road and one will always try hard to prove stance as right but the results would in favour of the one who propagate very well planned and trust me, Pakistan lakes such quality hence mostly blamed but on other hand, no one can do anything in-case of NATO, US, UK and EU etc even after knowing what exactly they did.

Since the day OP Zarb-e-Azb is started, Pakistan has discounted none in the picture whether it is a local or and international criminal which can harm Pakistan by any mean and to mention here, it is well acknowledged by US, West and all that many countries are engaging in Military Exercise to gain experience in such category. These achievements are not done without cost but indeed there is a list of sacrifices.

Now it comes to the point whereby India demands many persons as wanted and I am sure would have brought the case before International Community as well but what happened in return. Don't you think India will ever miss a chance to bring the case to UN and other influential world powers in such case? No but it says interests and benefits that if India try hard to press International Community to corner/accuse Pakistan, there are a plethora of evidences and wanted from Pakistani side against India as well. India knows it all but to satisfy the public and voters, it is necessary to give such statements from both sides and now a days, especially in our case, unfortunately we have a leader that pay attention to his business and personal benefits way more than nation and many of us do not understand that as well.

The subject of Politics in both countries are so different like in-case of Pakistan, leaders will promise for Jobs, Electricity, fight against poverty, roads and economy but in Indian case addition to those but top of the all anti-Pakistan agenda is mostly projected as well, see Modi's last campaign and got the top office so what foreign policy will be continued in his tenure, indeed it is about Pakistan till new Indian PM.

A far statement. Pakistanis are not surprised but most Indian friends do not accept or either you are telling that more attacks to happen in future within Pakistan. Well, to be honestly, such approach will again bring us at the point whereby, Pakistan will be paying back for the favours you are doing now (as per your quote).

Such blame game can continue for long as long we are alive but what really matters, is the founding and what data reveals. Indeed the game is not from the one side but both. No one is innocent here but it is judged based upon how the one propagate in wider picture, in front of International Community. This is all about nation's interests and own benefits based upon geo and international politics. Even (just an example) the Chilcot Report proved that there were no WMD's in Iraq but nobody asked for justice for all those killings/generation lost till day and such move brought us the gift of ISIS as well. So looking at such single example, it says that just an approach to feed the terrorists that too for political and influence gains, will result in creation of monsters like ISIS etc which will in the end harm the master as well.

It's a two way road and one will always try hard to prove stance as right but the results would in favour of the one who propagate very well planned and trust me, Pakistan lakes such quality hence mostly blamed but on other hand, no one can do anything in-case of NATO, US, UK and EU etc even after knowing what exactly they did.

Since the day OP Zarb-e-Azb is started, Pakistan has discounted none in the picture whether it is a local or and international criminal which can harm Pakistan by any mean and to mention here, it is well acknowledged by US, West and all that many countries are engaging in Military Exercise to gain experience in such category. These achievements are not done without cost but indeed there is a list of sacrifices.

Now it comes to the point whereby India demands many persons as wanted and I am sure would have brought the case before International Community as well but what happened in return. Don't you think India will ever miss a chance to bring the case to UN and other influential world powers in such case? No but it says interests and benefits that if India try hard to press International Community to corner/accuse Pakistan, there are a plethora of evidences and wanted from Pakistani side against India as well. India knows it all but to satisfy the public and voters, it is necessary to give such statements from both sides and now a days, especially in our case, unfortunately we have a leader that pay attention to his business and personal benefits way more than nation and many of us do not understand that as well.

The subject of Politics in both countries are so different like in-case of Pakistan, leaders will promise for Jobs, Electricity, fight against poverty, roads and economy but in Indian case addition to those but top of the all anti-Pakistan agenda is mostly projected as well, see Modi's last campaign and got the top office so what foreign policy will be continued in his tenure, indeed it is about Pakistan till new Indian PM.
that was a long reply :tup:

in short point is pakistan from day one started a never ending policy to angaonise india in every way it can and in due course of time lost the inital plot and kept repating about "kashmir banega pakistan" theory while india kept making itself internally strong and now all those who supported you at diffrent stages have left pakistan as they know they cant get there job done with the way they want from pakistan and have now sided with india you might agree or disagree

so pakistan is now playing the victim card but dose not wants to aknowledge what it had done in the past and rectify it so what option do we have than to move on with or without pakistan cause under no circumstances pakistan will give what we need for stable peace and what pakistan wants to have for stable peace is beyond there reach and not on the table

so the point is keep repating and doing what pakistan had been doing for past 69 years and we shall do what is in owr best interests hope you get my point TT sir :cheers:

that was a long reply :tup:

in short point is pakistan from day one started a never ending policy to angaonise india in every way it can and in due course of time lost the inital plot and kept repating about "kashmir banega pakistan" theory while india kept making itself internally strong and now all those who supported you at diffrent stages have left pakistan as they know they cant get there job done with the way they want from pakistan and have now sided with india you might agree or disagree

so pakistan is now playing the victim card but dose not wants to aknowledge what it had done in the past and rectify it so what option do we have than to move on with or without pakistan cause under no circumstances pakistan will give what we need for stable peace and what pakistan wants to have for stable peace is beyond there reach and not on the table

so the point is keep repating and doing what pakistan had been doing for past 69 years and we shall do what is in owr best interests hope you get my point TT sir :cheers:

In short, just think, a small country like Pakistan will start doing (what you mean) right from the start/day one when it came into being after independence against the India which was already there and big and established. As i said, blames will be continued but one has to see through reality. Someone started this game from the day one but looking at the newly born Pakistan that too struggling to stand on foot and stabilize, starting such adventure against India, does not fit the bill here at all nor is as per logic to say. However, you can continue with your policy as it is always about everyone's own policy but over-ruling the right thing only just based upon a wrong policy, as the world most powers are in practice now a days, will bring nothing good.

Have a good time.

In short, just think, a small country like Pakistan will start doing (what you mean) right from the start/day one when it came into being after independence against the India which was already there and big and established. As i said, blames will be continued but one has to see through reality. Someone started this game from the day one but looking at the newly born Pakistan that too struggling to stand on foot and stabilize, starting such adventure against India, does not fit the bill here at all nor is as per logic to say. However, you can continue with your policy as it is always about everyone's own policy but over-ruling the right thing only just based upon a wrong policy, as the world most powers are in practice now a days, will bring nothing good.

Have a good time.
i would like you to hear this and then talk about what and why was pakistan made in the first place and what it is today we shall talk of it later ... bye & TC

i would like you to hear this and then talk about what and why was pakistan made in the first place and what it is today we shall talk of it later ... bye & TC

My dear, this has nothing to do what you blamed Pakistan (for bleeding dry India, 1000 cuts and all) since day one. The independence in itself is a different subject while what you quoted is related to topic in hand and after independence. The subject in hand is about good and bad militants and blames of both sides including your 1st post.

My dear, this has nothing to do what you blamed Pakistan (for bleeding dry India, 1000 cuts and all) since day one. The independence in itself is a different subject while what you quoted is related to topic in hand and after independence. The subject in hand is about good and bad militants and blames of both sides including your 1st post.
thats right too but things start since day one which is said in last part of my link but then leave it hardly matters what the real fact is that state of jammu & kashmir was property(zarr kareez) of last maharaja who wanted kashmir to be independent nation from both india and pakistan but pak fauj attacked it with help of from british officers deputed by the crown with mischiveous intend and afridies so the maharaja acceded his property with india and since hindus werre living in kashmir long long before even islam came to sub continent it is part of indian nation and it was by design to keep the pot simmering which till date is the same and nothing has changed only to keep it alive first ZAB started making islamik block and the zia took over with policy of using the same modus operanddi first in afghansitan and then using same in kashmir and rest they say is history

so in short niether pakistan nor india pakistan will under any circumastances will let kashmir become an indepentent state and this blood fued will keep simmering till the dooms day :coffee:

so in short niether pakistan nor india pakistan will under any circumastances will let kashmir become an indepentent state and this blood fued will keep simmering till the dooms day

Hyderabad also made accession but was illegally controlled, however, leave it. Kashmir is a disputed territory and only them people can decide what is best for them all is Pakistan supporting the cause only, so in short, parties need to sit and come with solution rather than you did that I do this approach and blame game.

Hyderabad also made accession but was illegally controlled, however, leave it. Kashmir is a disputed territory and only them people can decide what is best for them all is Pakistan supporting the cause only, so in short, parties need to sit and come with solution rather than you did that I do this approach and blame game.

Disputed yes. We are waiting for you to give the kashmir you have occupied..
Let me be blunt.
After the genocide of Kashmiri Pandits, What ever the veil was on your "freedom movement" was lifted. Let's not insult each others intelligence by pretending it to be anything other than religious fanaticism.

And let me be very forthright. Might is always right. We are ready to exterminate these Wahabis so that rest of Kashmiri people can live in peace.
In the current global situation, most countries would be glad with India exterminating these Jihadi vermin who are terrorizing not only Kahsmiri people but rest of the world as well.

Freedom fighters my bottom.....These Wahabis want to exterminate all other religions people and make a caliphate there.

Don't worry sir, We will give them what they deserve with interest.

Let me be blunt.
After the genocide of Kashmiri Pandits, What ever the veil was on your "freedom movement" was lifted. Let's not insult each others intelligence by pretending it to be anything other than religious fanaticism.

And let me be very forthright. Might is always right. We are ready to exterminate these Wahabis so that rest of Kashmiri people can live in peace.
In the current global situation, most countries would be glad with India exterminating these Jihadi vermin who are terrorizing not only Kahsmiri people but rest of the world as well.

Freedom fighters my bottom.....These Wahabis want to exterminate all other religions people and make a caliphate there.

While looking at your post, the words you choose to start with and jangoism, seems like nothing but just your personal grudge and hatred with Muslims that too very firm on sect basis. Jihad is in our blood but don't know which jihad did you quote here yet seems like you meant ISIS jihad then I am not fond of that at all so also you need to see the definition of Jihad prior to accusing without any source.

Quoting Wahhabi or jihadis are becoming the norm of the most minds those who don't know the definition but following the narrative quoted by some forged genius to unload the burden of heart, where it says Kashmir.

They are fighting for their rights and are also acknowledged by Sikhs but wait are those Sikhs jihadis & Wahhabis too or the people from Tamilnado protesting in favour of Kashmiris??? Kashmiris are not fighting for Pakistan but to be independent and even, for the sake of your arguments that Kashmir is India then you are way badly dealing and governing so called your own people but such action and use of brutal force is widely spreading their cause of freedom. I suspect the sanity level of those countries being glad with India for such use of force in the name of so called terrorism, against the people demanding their rights.

While evaluating the contents and wording of your post, I would have been very obliged if not quoted for such level of discussion that I am thinking where to start from with you. Still an advice that while in discussion, be civilized and pay respect to have respect.

No need to quote me further or for baseless rebuttals but you are free to live with narrative whatever you believe.

While looking at your post, the words you choose to start with and jangoism, seems like nothing but just your personal grudge and hatred with Muslims that too very firm on sect basis. Jihad is in our blood but don't know which jihad did you quote here yet seems like you meant ISIS jihad then I am not fond of that at all so also you need to see the definition of Jihad prior to accusing without any source.

Reading your post I feel the same way, only for Hindus.

Otherwise what kind of a human would pretend the genocide of Pandits did not happen or even not acknowledge it.

Jihad may have started as a noble cause centuries back but today it is being used for nothing but extermination of non wahabis.
And this is exactly what is happening in Kashmir.

The gall with which people support a section who committed genocide is appalling.
Even Germans did not support Nazis like you lot are supporting these Wahabi terrorists.

And this is exactly the reason why are ready to do what is necessary.

You talk about freedom and you drive away lakhs of natives of other religions because they don't agree with your views?!! Oh yeah. That is freedom movement alright.:o: And here you are talking to me about having hatred for muslims when you are supporting people who have killed and raped harmless Hindus!! Good to know the duplicity mate.

Don't worry mate. We will do to these Wahabis what they did to Pandits.
This is not some Congress govt that will bend over. These guys are nationalists and know the reality of Kashmir Wahabi terrorism. Oh, these BJP guys will say all nice things and still go about their woork of exposing and killing these terrorists.

Look at the sympathy you are trying to garner for these terrorists who have committed genocide.

No need to quote me further or for baseless rebuttals but you are free to live with narrative whatever you believe.

I will keep quoting and rebutting you. This is not some jihadi country that I must give in to your commands. If you don't like my views and don't want me to rebutt you, then ignore me. I won't ignore anyone who supports terrorists and terrorism though.

Let me be blunt.

Reading your post I feel the same way, only for Hindus.

Otherwise what kind of a human would pretend the genocide of Pandits did not happen or even not acknowledge it.

Jihad may have started as a noble cause centuries back but today it is being used for nothing but extermination of non wahabis.
And this is exactly what is happening in Kashmir.

The gall with which people support a section who committed genocide is appalling.
Even Germans did not support Nazis like you lot are supporting these Wahabi terrorists.

And this is exactly the reason why are ready to do what is necessary.

You talk about freedom and you drive away lakhs of natives of other religions because they don't agree with your views?!! Oh yeah. That is freedom movement alright.:o: And here you are talking to me about having hatred for muslims when you are supporting people who have killed and raped harmless Hindus!! Good to know the duplicity mate.

Don't worry mate. We will do to these Wahabis what they did to Pandits.
This is not some Congress govt that will bend over. These guys are nationalists and know the reality of Kashmir Wahabi terrorism. Oh, these BJP guys will say all nice things and still go about their woork of exposing and killing these terrorists.

Look at the sympathy you are trying to garner for these terrorists who have committed genocide.

I will keep quoting and rebutting you. This is not some jihadi country that I must give in to your commands. If you don't like my views and don't want me to rebutt you, then ignore me. I won't ignore anyone who supports terrorists and terrorism though.

Your verbosity and conviction has left me speechless. Kudos .. and salutations.

UfM3ag.gif

so now you are comming to accept the real facts

and the real fact is since the nizam & nawab of junagarh were the biggest supporter and fund raiser and logistical supporter of so called "two nation theory" but ironically were the biggest looser of partition there supporters in pak fauj wanted revenge so they coxed pak fauj to square the equation by hurting indian fedration with kashmir hence with help of british crown and some british officers on there payrole initiated so called afridi rebellion rest they say is history

now as for the so called UN resolution and UN becomeing a third party became null and void first after pakistan despite repated indian and UN pleas to vacate parts of kashmir it occupied in 1948 and later the tashkent declaration and the shimal accord made it null and void but inspite of knwing this fact pakistani establishment and nation as a whole keeps saying "mai nahi mantaa mai nahi mantaa" so whats gonna be result till you annex it by force .... rest keep speculating and fueling the fire we wont give kashmir under any circumstances bakki lagge raho :cheers: :tup:

IS THIS IS A "PAKISTAN DEFENSE FORUM"? WHY ARE INDIANS ALLOWED TO POST THREADS AND REPLIES SUPPORTING THE INDIAN TERRORIST VIEWS ABOUT PAKISTAN WHILE THEY ARE CARRYING OUT A GENOCIDAL CAMPAIGN IN KASHMIR AND TERROR IN PAKISTAN ESPECIALLY AFTER THE RECENT INDIAN TERROR STRIKE IN QUETTA???????YOU SHUOLD DELETE THE THREAD AND BAN THE ONE WHO POSTED IT.....

IS THIS IS A "PAKISTAN DEFENSE FORUM"? WHY ARE INDIANS ALLOWED TO POST THREADS AND REPLIES SUPPORTING THE INDIAN TERRORIST VIEWS ABOUT PAKISTAN WHILE THEY ARE CARRYING OUT A GENOCIDAL CAMPAIGN IN KASHMIR AND TERROR IN PAKISTAN ESPECIALLY AFTER THE RECENT INDIAN TERROR STRIKE IN QUETTA???????YOU SHUOLD DELETE THE THREAD AND BAN THE ONE WHO POSTED IT.....

Is your blood boiling?
Yeah, that's how we feel as well when ever our people are killed by Wahabi Terrorists in Kashmir.

Strange that you cry about Quetta but supports terrorism and terrorists killing innocents in other countries.
The duplicity is shocking!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom