What's new

Pakistan’s policy of “good” and “bad” militants?”

Is your blood boiling?
Yeah, that's how we feel as well when ever our people are killed by Wahabi Terrorists in Kashmir.

Strange that you cry about Quetta but supports terrorism and terrorists killing innocents in other countries.
The duplicity is shocking!
THE ONLY TERRORISTS ARE INDIAN THUGS MASQUERADING AS "SOLDIERS" IN KASHMIR......

every country has such double standard... we supported NA in afganistan... and now baloch fighters...

fueling the fire we wont give kashmir under any circumstances bakki lagge raho

Your good self is fueling the fire in Kashmir by an approach of applying the force mostly against protesters/unarmed civilians which in the end will all be helpful for the Kashmir Cause.

You are quoting the UN resolution as so-called because ain't favouring the Indian stance. Rest about all those accords, are under the Indian Narratives/twisted, even India claimed about UN removed Kashmir agenda which was very next denied and rebutted as well, is the latest development so keep it up as everything is moving in right direction. :-)

How about India's policy of harboring "good" terrorists in Afghanistan to carry out suicide attacks against Pakistan? They only become bad when they strike India. That's Indian logic of good and bad militants.
How can alleged terrorists in Afghanistan be harbored by India. Afghanistan is not Indian soil.

The bitter truth is that India has failed miserably in Kashmir. Using pellet guns against protesters is an act of desperation.
using pellet guns is much better than using F 16s to bomb civilians that Pakistan has been doing for years in KPK.

Killing children for voicing their opinion is an even bigger crime. India has failed. It cannot hide its failure because it is fully at display and the whole world knows it. Blaming Pakistan won't help either. India will remain backward and mired in conflict in Kashmir unless and until it doesn't change its murderous attitude. People cannot be silenced through force.

Wonder-35-Yawn-Static-Image.jpg

Reading your post I feel the same way, only for Hindus.

A failed try to twist.

Even Germans did not support Nazis like you lot are supporting these Wahabi terrorists

I told you to pay respect to have respect. Pakistan is a nation, a sovereign country.

who have killed and raped harmless Hindus!

With reference to the repeated figure and that sad incident, I would like to draw your attention to the some of the aspects from different point of view but quoted by residents (Pandits) of valley.

Sanjay Tickoo remembers it well.

"Over the past 20 years, we estimate that 650 Pandits were killed in the valley," Tickoo says, adding: "The figures of 3,000 to 4,000 killings [as suggested by some Pandit organisations] is propaganda, which we reject."

"Not that 650 is a low number, because even one killing should be not ignored, but we must get the numbers right."

While Tickoo dismisses claims that Pandits were 'ethnically cleansed', he says that relations between the two communities did sour when the insurgency began.

He says people left because they felt threatened.

"I am not saying that [Kashmiri Pandits and Muslims] were brothers in arms, living in each other's homes or something before 1989. Yes, there was an unmistakable tolerance and respect for each other ... violence was unheard of ... but it would be a lie to say something did not change when the trouble started."

Tickoo disagrees and says self-determination is at the top of his list of priorities.

"I am a staunch Indian and we have a big relation [with India] but my identity is because of Kashmir, my identity is because of Jhelum," he says, gesturing at the murky green river behind us.

"My identity is not because of Jammu, USA, Rajasthan or Delhi ... I'm proudly saying that I am a Kashmiri, and a Kashmiri Pandit," he continues.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fifty-one-year-old Motilal Bhat, the president of the Pandit Hindu Welfare Society, formed in the mid-1990s to rebuild relations between Pandits and Muslims, says the early 1990s was a time when myth-making prevailed.

"The question on everyone's mind at the time was: If all the Pandits have left, then why are you still here? [Consequently] both sides often saw us [Pandits] as informers. We suffered intimidation from both sides."

He says that during the 1990s, when militancy was at its peak, it was common for the army to take out their frustrations when soldiers were killed on the civilian population, irrespective of religion. As a community, Kashmiri Pandits were not spared the indiscriminate crackdowns and violence meted out to Kashmiri Muslims.

"It was easy to feel insecure," he reminisces, "the newspapers at the time were full of stories of violence and as we watched the militancy or terrorism or whatever you want to call it increasing, [teamed] with the fact that people were being killed, it was only natural [that] the community became insecure."

But he says that his family's relations with Kashmiri Muslims made them feel confident that they were not under threat. "My father is a renowned teacher and his Muslim friends urged him not to leave."

"The other reason is that my father's Muslim friends refused to let him leave; we were told that 'we will die, but we won't allow you to go'."

"Everyone has a story to tell, everyone suffered ... the violence came like a flood ... and in a flood, everyone suffers."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suman Bhat agrees. He says that despite their sense of comfort with their Muslim brethren, Pandits would feel insecure if they were separated from the Indian state. He adds that that insecurity might be unjustified because Islam is inclusive, but like all great ideas, practice can often differ from theory.

However he adds that religious insecurity is but one aspect and insists that there "are serious practical issues like economy, resources and political clout to consider".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unlike Tickoo, Motilal Bhat and Suman Bhat, Poshkaranth Ganju, 65, from the Baramullah district in northern Kashmir, moved to Jammu in late 1990. He decided to leave after his brother was shot.

"We came back to conduct business, and the Muslim welcome convinced us that we were safe here ... though there was a grenade attack outside the shop shortly after our return. We found out later that this was from a rival business competitor and had nothing to do with us being Pandits."

"You cannot differentiate a Pandit from a Muslim, culturally. Even in names of people, we often have [the] same names, [the] same sense of identity, style of living, and other things. And this is apart from India and the rest of the world. You can imagine that after a period of 22 years from migration, a Kashmiri Pandit living in Jammu is still totally different to a Jammu resident.

"You might have even heard it from a Kashmiri Muslim that their ancestors were Kashmiri Pandits. Any scholar would confirm that to you. They might have embraced Islam in whatever way they chose. How this happened is not the point - the point is that we belong to a single community ... and we cannot live without each other.

"I've made it clear that it is not possible to live without Muslims. We depend on them and they depend on us," he says.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Different colours applied for the ease of readers in respect of different narrators).

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/sp...ottenconflict/2011/07/201176134818984961.html

Sharing the few of those quotes are intended to let many others to see it in different and almost to the actual prospective. Those killings, spreading hatred and painting fear and chaos is very much related to the political gains. What a Kashimiri want is, Independence and we support the cause. There was fear of insecurity but was taken as advantage by Indian Political Elements and the plan served the purpose very well. Nobody claimed the favour of kashmir cause is based upon any religion basis but it is always quoted and shared as Independent Kashmir.

One cannot wash blood with blood and firing bullets upon civilians will never serve the purpose the one ever seeks to maintain peace. Try to win the hearts rather than applying the force that love of people is never gained on such basis.

And we will continue to monitor the situation including, of course, through our monitoring group on the ground, the UN Military Observers Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP)," UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon's deputy spokesman Farhan Haq said.

Last edited:
I told you to pay respect to have respect. Pakistan is a nation, a sovereign country.

Victim hood? I was not referring to Pakistan. I was referring to "you guys" who support terrorists. Stop your twisting. This is how "your" propaganda usually is now a days I guess. When cornered with facts you are umbrage at your national identity?

A failed try to twist.

No need. Quite apparent to any neutral party who is reading our conversation.

With reference to the repeated figure and that sad incident, I would like to draw your attention to the some of the aspects from different point of view but quoted by residents (Pandits) of valley.

First commit genocide and then twist facts.
Like I said, you lot are putting Nazis to shame.
is there any wonder world has stopped believing you lot? Are you surprised when no one wants to hear anything coming out of your mouths anymore?
The absolute shamelessness and apathy is extremely shocking.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom