What's new

Pakistan's participation in BRICS dialogue blocked by a member state: FO

we just hate you Chinese guys , nothing personal.
You represent everything wrong in humans.
Why does a billion Dalits hate humans? Because humans don't allow it to rape lizards?

you are also dishonest liars.
All polls on this forum clearly show Chinese have no liking for Indians. Just jealous i guess.
Lying is a inate characteristic of a Chinese origin "human".
Shocking! Indians say people are lying... Think about this country's credit rating as junk BBB-. Then it claims that others Iying.... Is this a new Indian joke? Or does it think that raping lizards and lying are "human" acts?

I guess China is being ‘neutral’ here.
Of course, it's just that a sub human with "lizard addiction" has been mixed into our organization.

Last edited:
you are also dishonest liars.
All polls on this forum clearly show Chinese have no liking for Indians. Just jealous i guess.
Lying is a inate characteristic of a Chinese origin "human".
Indians like to call themselves "human". But why don't Indians live like humans? For example, try to be honest and not rape lizards and rams.......... etc.

Well this thread has turned into a pointless discussion again

Why does India act so childish?

India is right here ... No need to invite slaves and beggars to a meeting ..... Nobody respects an imported government of slaves....

Well this thread has turned into a pointless discussion again

What's the point of having a rational sensible discussion about a banana republic???.... It's a waste of time....

Don't know why PTI isn't capitalizing on the issue and hounding Bilawal khusri on this massive failure of foreign policy. Lazy social media team I guess.

Things are going in the 'very very right' direction for 'Thugs Set-up' in Pakistan. I went through the news and it says about BRICS, "High-level Dialogue on Global Development".

The present government and institutes are not concerned about 'Global Development' but the bunch of criminals is concerned about only 'How to steal national wealth and stuff it overseas', for that purpose they are amending every law which they could come across in the process.

IMO, the world is very much aware of the 'Thugs set-up' in Pakistan and extending only due respect to that set-up in Pakistan.
1656406566648.png

1656407163096.png

We have a bunch of *** clowns in power who have their head so far up their rear, it'd take the Star Ship Enterprise's tractor beam to pull em back out.

Wait, wait. I take it back. It won't.

Nuke these MF'ers from orbit please.

yup these Chinese inventions are better...
Just like bar stools in a line
India's "toilet drive" was literally digging holes in the ground outside similar to this, calling them toilets, and labelling the area "Open defecation Free" regardless of whether people used them or not.

I was about to post this myself. It was Indian hostility evidently and not the incompetence of the "Imported" Govt which resulted in this fiasco. The readership of the forum were premature in pasting the blame on the Govt

Regards

Its not that simple. If chinese and others really wanted Pakistan, they would have pressured india to abstain from blocking Pakistan. But reality is why would they want Pakistan? Pakistan have no economy, instead would use the forum to beg for more loans, there wont be any policy or structural changes and it will only be a burden on brics.

@TNT

TNT mian,

Pakistan have no economy,

Well that may have been a valid point. Had the list not included the likes of Fiji, Ethiopia, Senegal and Cambodia (no offence to these countries).

Pakistan has a lower economic importance than Cambodia, Fiji? Seriously?

Regards

@TNT

TNT mian,

Well that may have been a valid point. Had the list not included the likes of Fiji, Ethiopia, Senegal and Cambodia (no offence to these countries).

Regards

Those countries have small economy but are not in a mess like Pakistan. Pakistan have several deep rooted problems apart from economy, our governance is crap, our policies are counter productive and there is no stability in our system. It has frustrated chinese and other investers, see how koreans are suing us because of incompetence of our govt organizations. So who wants to deal with a mess like Pakistan? No one. If i was a foreign country, i wont even deal with Pakistan and wont even let Pakistanis visit.

@TNT

TNT mian,

Regards
Cambodia is chairman of ASEN this year, thus representative of SE, Fiji is one of the most important and representative island country in South Pacific. Senegal is president of African Union this year. Ethiopia is a fast developing important African country. But, Pakistan should been there too if not for you Indians.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom