What's new

Pakistan's participation in BRICS dialogue blocked by a member state: FO

The strange thing is, why don't Chinese hate Indians?
We just think you are incompetent and stupid. It's like we saw a group of subspecies Homo sapiens in the zoo.
you are also dishonest liars.
All polls on this forum clearly show Chinese have no liking for Indians. Just jealous i guess.
Lying is a inate characteristic of a Chinese origin "human".

Indian people do not hate Chinese. Most Indians admire China for its economic progress. Indians in the far right and far left of the political spectrum cheer for China's capability to challenge the western (Capitalist / Christian) countries. More geopolitically opinionated Indians are wary of China's territorial ambitions along the Indian border and therefore hold a negative opinion of China. The Indian state has pegged China as a military threat because of border tensions. :pop:

India is enemy of China. So China should veto India's membership too.
China does not have that option in BRICs. China can probably do that in SCO. But China has its own reasons for keeping India in the group and Pakistani interests are simply not significant enough for China to overrule them. :cheers:

India is enemy of China. So China should veto India's membership too.
But, India is already a member of the group, I don't know if China has the veto power over a member. Best is to kick out India from the org so it won't spoil things any more. but it will take tremendous effort and work and probably agreement from majority of other members too.

Last edited:
@etylo

The new group doesn't need you Indians' advise what name for the group and who to be new members.

That isn't preventing me or my fellow Indians from offering our opinion. Deal with it!

Regards

you are also dishonest liars.
All polls on this forum clearly show Chinese have no liking for Indians. Just jealous i guess.
Lying is a inate characteristic of a Chinese origin "human".
I just said we don't hate you, not that we like you.
Would you like to communicate with people whose IQ gap is more than 30? That's why we don't like you.
We just regard you as a kind of toy that can be used for fun. After all, in China, we can't see a group of subspecies going to the river to shit in groups.

Speaking of hate, only those who have caused fatal harm to the Chinese people are eligible to be hated by us.
Do Indians have the ability to be hated by us? You should look at your face in the mirror at once. Are you qualified?
You only have the right to hate others, hate the British colonizing you, hate the Chinese looking down on you, hate the Pakistanis shooting down your fighter.

Last edited:
Would you like to communicate with people whose IQ gap is more than 30? That's why we don't like you.
We just regard you as a kind of toy that can be used for fun. After all, in China, we can't see a group of subspecies going to the river to shit in groups.

Speaking of hate, only those who have caused fatal harm to the Chinese people are eligible to be hated by us.
Do Indians have the ability to be hated by us? You should look at your face in the mirror at once. Are you qualified?
You only have the right to hate others, hate the British colonizing you, hate the Chinese looking down on you, hate the Pakistanis shooting down your fighter.
yup these Chinese inventions are better...
Just like bar stools in a line

@etylo

The new group doesn't need you Indians' advise what name for the group and who to be new members.

That isn't preventing me or my fellow Indians from offering our opinion. Deal with it!

Regards
Keep them to yourselves, your opinions are not valued.

I guess india didn't like when their slaves by proxy, imported regime, spoke out against them on their treatment of Muslims recently.

Slaves will remain slaves.

i just imagined you speaking all the garbage above and i pictured a monkey , not a human.
Cant take Chinese seriously and with your bat soup eating tendencies, it becomes worse.

i just imagined you speaking all the garbage above and i pictured a monkey , not a human.
Cant take Chinese seriously and with your bat soup eating tendencies, it becomes worse.
82 men. You were taken in.
reported for trolling.

Things are going in the 'very very right' direction for 'Thugs Set-up' in Pakistan. I went through the news and it says about BRICS, "High-level Dialogue on Global Development".

The present government and institutes are not concerned about 'Global Development' but the bunch of criminals is concerned about only 'How to steal national wealth and stuff it overseas', for that purpose they are amending every law which they could come across in the process.

IMO, the world is very much aware of the 'Thugs set-up' in Pakistan and extending only due respect to that set-up in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom