What's new

Pakistans Own Goal Uri Attack Back Fires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source = indian media .
Ok good night folks .yawns

Every proof is denied by Pakistan BUT ACCEPTED by the Global community

Secondly see all the recent statements in the last few days by many important countries
ALL saying the same thing that Pakistan must stop Terrorism
Again any solid proof?

sorry to break it to you but nobody cares what happened in Uri :lol:. They'll condemn it (obviously) but they won't do much.

But dont you realise that ALL your Preparations about raising Kashmir
have gone down the drain

The World community is ONLY concerned with Terrorism not with
such movements like Kashmir

Secondly see all the recent statements in the last few days by many important countries
ALL saying the same thing that Pakistan must stop Terrorism
They are saying to muzzle Indian whining over this issue plus the trade Indian doing with them but reality every one knows since no action was ever taken against Pakistan.

Ofcourse yes ; All infiltration is helped by Pakistan Army who helps them to cross the LOC

And before that there is there is the whole program of Training ; financing and equipping the
infiltrators

I am quite sure you as person don't have proofs to back this claim. Same as a Pakistani, I don't have proofs in hand to say that India is behind all troubles in Baluchsitan.

Don't get angry but when all goes in favor of India because of this brutal incident, it raises some questions. All I can say at this time is if this was done by Pakistan; a very bad job. If not, good job India (Men will be born again but seeing your enemy in a moment of grief is a bigger joy). Hail egos and rotten go lives in drain.

have gone down the drain

Yes As i said who carry out the attack are happy and satisfied because they got the most gains.

And in all those meetings all the World leaders are saying the same thing

STOP terrorism
have gone down the drain

they won't do anything about "terrorists in kashmir." That's among the least of their worries on that issue.

more like indian attempts to suppress the genuine freedom struggle of Kashmir backfires in india's face

giphy.gif

another indian post that stinks more than cow s#it

giphy.gif

another indian post that stinks more than cow s#it
Dont post such disgusting things We are way better then our neighbors.
I served as a moderator on other forum and believe me you are entitled to get ban for this.

Ofcourse yes ; All infiltration is helped by Pakistan Army who helps them to cross the LOC

And before that there is there is the whole program of Training ; financing and equipping the
infiltrators

So are you trying to say that Pakistan is sending through militants from across the LOC and your 700,000 troops are sleeping?

India oh rappist India ohh baniya are you scared because we are going to kick your *** in United Nations and in battle ground too fake propegenda or false flag ain't going to help this time you want war we give you waar I don't thing Indians have nutts to start war go play little foolish games like amature Urine drinker and monkey worshiper. All I have to say on India's day dreaming is hahahahahahahhha.

Dont post such disgusting things We are way better then our neighbors.
I served as a moderator on other forum and believe me you are entitled to get ban for this.
the output of that cow is more resourceful/useful than indian media, surely you agree with me on this. secondly which forum are you moderator on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom