What's new

Pakistans Own Goal Uri Attack Back Fires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh what a coincidence, Pakistan due to talk to UN and Indians do a false flag attack to garner sympathy and "isolate Pakistan" :lol::lol::lol:

This is beyond pathetic, Pakistanis please drop nukes on these baniya turds and do civilization a favour.

I dont quite understand Pakistan begging the feet of every literal world power to solve Kashmir, when in signed in 1971 that the solving of this problem will be bilateral effect.
Perhaps its time India threatens violation of Shimla pack with IWT.

Oh what a coincidence, Pakistan due to talk to UN and Indians do a false flag attack to garner sympathy and "isolate Pakistan" :lol::lol::lol:

This is beyond pathetic, Pakistanis please drop nukes on these baniya turds and do civilization a favour.

When did Pakistani rants on UN have ever gained attention :lol:

These days its good entertainment to watch Indian news and media channel and their propaganda and fabricated stories. they have gone mad. They are making so much noises which give this impression that daal main kuch kala hai i.e there is something fishy about this Uri attack...Wish them speedy recovery though..

the output of that cow is more resourceful/useful than indian media, surely you agree with me on this. secondly which forum are you moderator on?
Not important to mention here for you and I am not the one who engage the person which likes bathroom humor AKA trolling. I heard lot of about moderation here on this forum and if it is true then soon you will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom