What's new

Pakistan's obsession with Indian movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jinxeD_girl

i cant leave my job and take camera and go clicking photo just for u to see and even if i do u gonna say u oly clicked beautifull girls :(

or as if girls ar gonna say u r so nice u gonna take my pic and post it on net oh so nice of u :P

Oh my God.. stop posting the pics of those Bollywood stars.. post the everyday population of Bihar

And you please stop your Kashmiri, Pathani and your Punjabi chest thumping, it looks cheap when a girl steps in such a debate. Moreover beauty is more then skins.

yaaro,Dont make fun of black or white.if you are white,its due to parents.There was nothing special in you that you have got white or black color.

i m punjabi but i will say that those south indians and biharis have more brain than us.We punjabis believe in mauj and aish but those southys believe in hard work...

and i m jealous of them...and let the pakistanis;) to roll and troll,we have nothing against them and there is huge difference b/w the indians and pakistanis and we must maintain it.;)

yaaro,Dont make fun of black or white.if you are white,its due to parents.There was nothing special in you that you have got white or black color.

i m punjabi but i will say that those south indians and biharis have more brain than us.We punjabis believe in mauj and aish but those southys believe in hard work...

and i m jealous of them...and let the pakistanis to roll and troll,we have nothing against them and there is huge difference b/w the indians and pakistanis and we must maintain it.

oh prism paaji i know i am bihari and have did my schooling(chennai) and currently doing job in south india(coimbatore)

and proud of my fellow citizens irrespective of their looks or shortcoming

beauty and ugly is everywhere some ar beautifull in looks but ugly in character and some opposite

oh prism paaji i know i am bihari and have did my schooling(chennai) and currently doing job in south india(coimbatore)

and proud of my fellow citizens irrespective of their looks or shortcoming

beauty and ugly is everywhere some ar beautifull in looks but ugly in character and some opposite

beauty is in the eyes of holder..rest can go to hell;)

No big deal about it similarity in culture and language helps, since there entertainment industry is not much developed that's why bollywood has not much competition. Even Pakistani movies are started to get noticed in India.
I remember watching Khuda kay liay and Bol preety good movies.

It is bcoz India has a well established **** film industry and many Pakistani men r sex starved and they google those Indian girlz...

From that report u r not getting the idea that Indian girlz r somehow better looking and prettier than Pakistani girlz? If yes.. then I can clear your doubts by posting hundreds of pictures of everyday Pakistani girlz versus Indian girlz... don't open a can of worm...

There is no possibility that girlz (or boyz) from Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh etc have any chance against the girlz (or boyz) from Upper Punjab, Kashmir, Balochistan, Frontier etc.. Do u want to bet on that? The only condition is that don't run to moderators and complain that I am being racist and try to get me banned!! got it?

lets do compare.. you included the word UP.. I can prove UP boys and girls are more smarter, handsome and fairer than any part of pakistan. And refrain from using kashmir in your post since it is completely Indian state

Pakistani obession lol:D

BTW there are "some" ppls who watch bollywood films just like some ppls watch Irani & even Afghan music, we are free ppls we apreciate art weather it is coming from india or somalia

& abt indian girls lol get a chance to visit UK or Canada indian feels to be the happiests ppls on earth if some one mistakenky call them Pakistani cz it make them feels tht they are beautiful not like other indians (with no ofense) & their attitude every where shows who is obessed with whome...:D

Now Pakistani music or television industry or Hollywood should complain why indians are obessed with them?
grow up u indians

P.S: dont know why indians think that every one like bollywood & if someone dont he is liar..:D

Pakistani obession lol:D

BTW there are ppls who watch bollywood films just like some ppls watch Irani & even Afghan music, we are free ppls we apreciate art weather it is coming from india or somalia

& abt indian girls lol get a chance to visit UK or Canada indian feels to be the happiests ppls on earth if some one mistakenky call them Pakistani cz it make them feels tht they are beautiful not like other indians (with no ofense) & their attitude every where shows who is obessed with whome...:D

Now Pakistani music or television industry or Hollywood should complain why indians are obessed with them?
grow up u indians

P.S: dont know why indians think that every one like bollywood & if someone dont he is liar..:D

It's actually the total opposite here :azn:

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

^^^
Halwa look at the title - and look at your post. Why are you so obsessively off topic? Can you either be on topic or bury your head in the sand - just for today take a break from trolling dude.

I like watching bollywood movies - good entertainment. Wouldnt say watching good movies i was obsessive but i like good entertainment - is that obsessive?

Nice Information here... Thanks for posting....

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Kamal Ha Kamal...........

Language of instincts is the same everywhere. When religion is removed from the background language of instincts becomes the language of life. And pretty much every film deals with human instincts.

lets do compare.. you included the word UP.. I can prove UP boys and girls are more smarter, handsome and fairer than any part of pakistan. And refrain from using kashmir in your post since it is completely Indian state

Are you serious...? That people from U.P. are more beautiful than people from Pakhtunwa, Punjab, Kashmir, Northern Areas etc? Pakistan has lots of people from U.P. and Bihar.. and I know how they look like.. so please don't try to fool us...!

This is Pakistan defence forum.. and it is not a good place to discuss the DNA, Phenotypes etc from different parts of India... If you are really interested, join this Biodiversity/Anthropology forum...

ForumBiodiversity.com » Anthropology Biodiversity Forum (ABF)

lots of experts from all over the world.. and see how the rest of the world looks at you Indians from Persians to Greeks to Arabs to Pakistanis etc... I feel sorry for u Indians...

Join that forum if u want.. so we can start posting pics and compare the phenotypes of people.. oh n don't try to fool people on that forum by posting pics of selective superstars of India as EVERYONE knows that majority of Indians don't show that particular selective "caucasian" phenotype portrayed by your bollywood stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom