What's new

Pakistan's obsession with Indian movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we ever claim Pakistan film industry as our how come this foreigner jinxeD_girl claiming bollywood as her own. :lol:

and Pashtun stories, those guys no more speak Pashto, no more follow Pashtunwali , intermarried with local indian, adopted local culture. Let hope like this jinxed_girl some turk or greek or Iranian will say bollywood is their contribution because this actor or actress has this-that ancestry.

I never claimed that Bollywood is our own!! lol! Where did i Say that? :laugh: Bollywood is in Mumbai and I will never ever claim Mahashatra as my OWN! ;) I said there are many reasons that Pakistani like Bollywood.. same language. portrayal of Northwestern culture in some Bollywood films and many actors who r working in Bollywood have their roots in Pakistan and Pakistanis feel emotional connection with them

Parsis of India are living in India for centuries now but they feel connection with Iran... just like ppl like Karachi_Punk, Hammy etc whose roots r in India, always try to support India and feel connection with India.. whats wrong with that?

Same can be said about indians obsession with Pakistani music.

I never claimed that Bollywood is our own!! lol! Where did i Say that? :laugh: Bollywood is in Mumbai and I will never ever claim Mahashatra as my OWN! ;) I said there are many reasons that Pakistani like Bollywood.. same language. portrayal of Northwestern culture in some Bollywood films and many actors who r working in Bollywood have their roots in Pakistan and Pakistanis feel emotional connection with them

Parsis of India are living in India for centuries now but they feel connection with Iran... just like ppl like Karachi_Punk, Hammy etc whose roots r in India, always try to support India and feel connection with India.. whats wrong with that?

You claim you don't claim Bollywood but still using the word North-West(to emphasize the Border Area with Pakistan :D) but there is not such term North-West Indian culture in India and I a listening it for the first time :rofl:, Its North Indian culture, South Indian culture and North-Eastern Culture and kindly refrain from inventions.:sick:

You claim you don't claim Bollywood but still using the word North-West(to emphasize the Border Area with Pakistan :D) but there is not such term North-West Indian culture in India and I a listening it for the first time :rofl:, Its North Indian culture, South Indian culture and North-Eastern Culture and kindly refrain from inventions.:sick:

why can't we invent? :sick: if there is no such word in India like "Northwestern culture" then lemme invent it right now... ;)..."Northwestern culture" a term coined by jinxed_girl on March 8th 2012 to emphasize the cultures of Punjab, Kashmir, NWFP etc and separate it from the cultures of U.P., Bihar and Bengal.. :D :rofl:

why can't we invent? :sick: if there is no such word in India like "Northwestern culture" then lemme invent it right now... ;)..."Northwestern culture" a term coined by jinxed_girl on March 8th 2012 to emphasize the cultures of Punjab, Kashmir, NWFP etc and separate it from the cultures of U.P., Bihar and Bengal.. :D :rofl:

Because you are a foreigner. :toast_sign:

and who r u?
plus blame google not OP he is just communicating the facts...bring the same about Indian.
Being a Pakistani, i understand my society more deeply than your internet forged statistics. What kind of proof of indian's obsession with Pakistan do you want? when it's right infront of our eyes................... there are more indians on this forum then Pakistanis themselves. Now this is what you call facts, feel free to disagree.:smokin:

Being a Pakistani, i understand my society more deeply than your internet forged statistics. What kind of proof of indian's obsession with Pakistan do you want? when it's right infront of our eyes................... there are more indians on this forum then Pakistanis themselves. Now this is what you call facts, feel free to disagree.:smokin:

exactly!! I posted this in some other thread yesterday and Indians started jumping in that thread with lame excuses like dont flatter yourself.. this that... we r not obsessed with Pakistan :disagree:

exactly!! I posted this in some other thread yesterday and Indians started jumping in that thread with lame excuses like dont flatter yourself.. this that... we r not obsessed with Pakistan :disagree:

indians never fail in failing, the people who watch bollywood in Pakistan - would not hesitate for a second to shove a nuke up india - if it threatened our national security.

Whatever you say I don't know but what you do in internet cafe or inside your study room or bed room is exposed by google trends. You can't simply deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom