What's new

Pakistan's obsession with Indian movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lrfe3cj2V71qdvraco1_500.jpg

tumblr_lztl19OHbD1qdvraco1_500.png

Obsession is the wrong word. Pakistanis love Bollywood movies and I am obsessed with Scifi movies

Here I can observe some more obsession:-
Google Trends: Indian girls

Google Trends: Pakistani girls

Highly astonishing Indians are rarely mad about Pakistani girls but look at Pakistan's craze about Indian girls. :confused:

It is bcoz India has a well established **** film industry and many Pakistani men r sex starved and they google those Indian girlz...

From that report u r not getting the idea that Indian girlz r somehow better looking and prettier than Pakistani girlz? If yes.. then I can clear your doubts by posting hundreds of pictures of everyday Pakistani girlz versus Indian girlz... don't open a can of worm...

There is no possibility that girlz (or boyz) from Bihar, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh etc have any chance against the girlz (or boyz) from Upper Punjab, Kashmir, Balochistan, Frontier etc.. Do u want to bet on that? The only condition is that don't run to moderators and complain that I am being racist and try to get me banned!! got it?

Yeah that is true, especially for the recent years.... What I meant to say that Pashtuns and Punjabis are overly represented in Bollywood.. and many Pakistanis take pride in that.. that their ppl r ruling Bollywood... and making us proud... ;) to such extent that the ancestral homes of Raj Kapoor and Dilip Kumar in khyber Pakhtunwa are soon going to get the "National Heritage" Status..

Dilip Kumar, Raj Kapoor's ancestral homes in Pakistan to get heritage status - Times Of India
Why are you taking pride in Indian Pashtuns and Punjabis in bollywood?My maternal and paternal both grandparents are from Pakistan,so...?Likewise there are many Pakistanis in India with ancestral homes in India.
You seem to have too much love for Indian punjabis and northies -.-

Dont ever compare Pakistani girlz with Indian, Sri Lankan girlz etc :angry:

Meh...Bollywood is our secret weapon against the world raising our stock of goodwill from Moscow to Tokyo.To only associate Pakistanis as being it's fans would be to demean it.Who cares whether they Google our stars or not? No crime in doing that,but pay for the merchandise folks !!!

Why are you taking pride in Indian Pashtuns and Punjabis in bollywood?My maternal and paternal both grandparents are from Pakistan,so...?Likewise there are many Pakistanis in India with ancestral homes in India.
You seem to have too much love for Indian punjabis and northies -.-

Before I answer ur question.. Mr Turban, what r u doing in Pakistani forum?

Being a Pakistani, i understand my society more deeply than your internet forged statistics. What kind of proof of indian's obsession with Pakistan do you want? when it's right infront of our eyes................... there are more indians on this forum then Pakistanis themselves. Now this is what you call facts, feel free to disagree.:smokin:

:lol: That is not true...the forum is two way channel both can interact with each other but there is no intervention of Pakistanis in Bollywood ...they don't make movie in keeping you in mind... still you love them..that is called obsession...

I bet, the day you ban indian members no one will come here.

I remember who u r.. aren't you that Haryanvi guy who once started a troll thead.. who is strongest among Pakistani Pashtuns and Punjabis...? ;) R u jealous of Pathans and Punjabis?

Well.. the Punjabis and Pashtuns who moved from Pakistan to India.. also subtly or overtly support Pakistan... I posted many youtube videos on that issue... Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan,Ranbir Kapoor even Dev Anand said "I am from Pakistan, that is where I came from, it is part of me".. if you want I can post youtube videos or google them urself..

Millions of Pashtuns in India? Are you talking about those fake Pathans of Bihar, U.P. etc who are black like coal and have "Khan" surnames and when u ask them where u r from.. they say.. their ancestors moved from Afghanistan 400 years ago? Then.. for ur kind information Pashtuns of Afghanistan and Pakistan don't count them as real Pathans :rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Haryana is part of greater Punjab anywayz ;)
Oye hoye..wait up..love for Pakistan? from your posts i can see that you overtly love North India..
Ask any sikh/punjabi here,there are many if they love Pakistan T_T.

Dont ever compare Pakistani girlz with Indian, Sri Lankan girlz etc :angry:

Tell this message to people in your own country, we Indians have no obsession towards Pakistani girls but your people in your country seems crazy. :sick:

So some people watch bollywood, more people watch hollywood - so what - typical indian inferiority complex.

Ofcourse they won't.. u were not needed in Pakistan and were kicked out.... I can only smell bitterness.. ;)
Kicked out?:P
Obviously my grandparents came here due to majority of muslims in Pakistan and so did many other sikhs and hindus from Pakistan.
I can only wonder how disastrous it would have been for us,if we were in Pakistan!

Kicked out?:P
Obviously my grandparents came here due to majority of muslims in Pakistan and so did many other sikhs and hindus from Pakistan.
I can only wonder how disastrous it would have been for us,if we were in Pakistan!

So in other words u were kicked out.. just admit it! ;) U guyz were not wanted in Pakistan.. now stop being bitter about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom