What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear-Program, A Threat to USA

The deep state in USA will never accept that a Muslim country could be a Nuclear power. And specifically when it is against their new goal since several decades : encircling China.

They will never accept that.

By the way a french Collegue of mine replied me with a big smile when I talked him about the double standard/hypocrisy: “welcome in the realpolitik”

Pakistan is not enemy of U.S.A, We want good relation with all countries including U.S.A. Our Nuclear program is for minimum detterence purpose only.
Israel considers you a threat. You are biggest hindrance in their global plans. Specially greater Israel. Therefore you automatically become USA enemy.

Is it kept secret that the CIA was involved in the Pakistani program?

Whoever made that video is trying to stir trouble with.the US.

How was CIA involved with Pakistani nuclear program?

Mike Pompeo is a Pro Zionist Evangelical Christian(Christian version of Salfis/Wahabis) they are pro Israel without any limits, they would kill, destroy and rape any country in the name of their over lords. Pakistan is the ultimate middle finger to these bastards. Pakistani state must strengthen itself economically because once your economy is fixed the rest will fall in line.

The deep state in USA will never accept that a Muslim country could be a Nuclear power. And specifically when it is against their new goal since several decades : encircling China.

They will never accept that.

By the way a french Collegue of mine replied me with a big smile when I talked him about the double standard/hypocrisy: “welcome in the realpolitik”

You mean the Zionists...
And encircling China is only an deceptive illusion. Religion and End times theories are and will always be what motivate the Zionists in things they do...

Thank you very much Soviet Union :D

Update - now US will make up a new story : ISI pushed Soviets to invade Afghanistan :D:D

Bhai, That news article is bulllshit.. It Talks about selling Pakistan "WMD materials" and the fact that United States knew about Pakistani nuclear program and didn't do anything about it. I wonder what "WMD" materials were sold. It could be anything...These stupid articles have no basis and are not part of the record.

Well the hindus knew about Pakistani program too I guess they also helped Pakistan build the nuclear weapon. I feel like sometimes Americans try and take credit for shit they should not take credit for. CIA is the greatest satan on the face of the world. It has done more to hurt the average American than any soviet force could ever do.

You mean the Zionists...
And encircling China is only an deceptive illusion. Religion and End times theories are and will always be what motivate the Zionists in things they do...

No its actually not the zionist. Zionist are a small group of rats. Its actually the evangelical christians in the United States that don't want any muslim country to be strong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom