What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear-Program, A Threat to USA

Space ISIS is also a threat to US , those South American Refugee or Asylum seekers are also threat to US , Liberals are threat to , Hilary Clinton is a threat to , Radical Izlam is also a threat ..

White Supremacy Not a threat , Climate Change not a threat , Russia not a threat , Rising Gun violence not a threat , thousands of Nukes from Russia and China not a threat ..

but but but Pakistani nukes which doesn't even have range to reach mainland US is threat to US :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Yes Pakistani nuke program is a threat to the US....it ensures that they cant dominate the region through its new BFF India.

Israel considers you a threat. You are biggest hindrance in their global plans. Specially greater Israel. Therefore you automatically become USA enemy.
Hazart A Muslim country next door to us was destroyed by our will,Iraq destroyed,Syria destroyed,one of our allies in Libya killed and country destroyed.Now tell which globel plan we can pose threat to?
Stop living in that lala land,we even failed to save our backyard.

The deep state in USA will never accept that a Muslim country could be a Nuclear power. And specifically when it is against their new goal since several decades : encircling China.

They will never accept that.

By the way a french Collegue of mine replied me with a big smile when I talked him about the double standard/hypocrisy: “welcome in the realpolitik”

Hi,

This was all too visible of what was coming a few years ago---.

The fck up of Gen Raheel Sharif of not taking pakistan military to Yemen will have dire consequences for pakistan in time to come---.

Hi,

This was all too visible of what was coming a few years ago---.

The fck up of Gen Raheel Sharif of not taking pakistan military to Yemen will have dire consequences for pakistan in time to come---.
pak has already suffered a lot by fighting other's wars since 2001. i am sure you dont have any idea about the deployment of pak military in the eastern and western borders and baluchistan. you also dont have any idea about the fatigue factor in soldiers, rising rate cardiovascular diseases in armed forces due to mental stress, increase in the divorce rate in the military families due to prolonged absence from home. you also dont have any idea about the islamic instructions about what to do when two muslims are involved in a fight. for people like you the only thing matters is short term material benefits. for how long we will keep on using military as merceneries to get some dollars or riyals for the ailing economy. send soldiers to all the conflict zone, let the govt do all the plundering, let all the civil institutes to do only ball scratching and built the economy by getting riyals and dollars by sending military to fight others wars. the worst possible way to run the affairs of a country. most of the time i try my best to avoid your idiotic posts but sometimes i cant control myself and make a mistake of doing effort in teaching some sense to you. i am sure i am doing nothing but:hitwall:

All I see is FEAR-MONGERING in media circles which should not be allowed to escalate to dangerous levels and influence minds with misleading narratives. ABSOLUTE CLARITY is essential.

US Nuclear Policy Review (2018): https://dod.defense.gov/News/SpecialReports/2018NuclearPostureReview.aspx

Please tell me where, and in what context, Pakistan is highlighted in this report?

US Missile Defense Review (2019): https://www.csis.org/analysis/2019-missile-defense-review-good-start

Please tell me where, and in what context, Pakistan is highlighted in this report?

Above two are essential American foreign policy reports in which US is never hesitant to highlight potential adversaries in its calculations.

---

Americans are mainly concerned about the 'menace of terrorism' and 'nuclear proliferation' vis-a-vis Pakistan; Pakistani establishment have worked with US to mitigate these problems since 2002, and PTI-led government is doing the same [minus posturing]. Nevertheless, these concerns will not disappear overnight.

---

Pakistan, being a nuclear power, is a potential THREAT to any other country IN THEORY but same is true for every nuclear power out there. This does not imply that Pakistan is a reckless country with blatant disregard for international concerns - Pakistan's nuclear capabilities are to ensure its survival vis-a-vis India in large part (deterrence factor).

Last edited:
Reminds me of story of wolf and a goat where wolf tried to find excuses to eat goat and goat avoided it wisely and when all excuses " expired " wolf attacked the goat ........
Until now pakistan has played its part very wisely to avoid any catastrophic event but lets wait until all excuses " expired " ......... but here story is bjt tricky goat got dragons back and wolf knows it very well :) :)

Israel considers you a threat. You are biggest hindrance in their global plans. Specially greater Israel. Therefore you automatically become USA enemy.
a pakistan is no threat to israel. you have your hands full with India

Pakistan has no intention to act against Israel but Israel is always behind a story with India.
Either Israel has to change its mind set or Pakistan has to review its policy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom