What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Assets wont be a secret anymore.

All those complaining of over spending are ignoring the fact that if itwasnt for Pakistan's nuclear capabilities..Pakistan had met the fate of Iraq,Libya and Afghanistan long ago...

All those complaining of over spending are ignoring the fact that if itwasnt for Pakistan's nuclear capabilities..Pakistan had met the fate of Iraq,Libya and Afghanistan long ago...

The fate of north Korea isn't necessary better despite nuclear arsenal..your logic is flawed...
We may not become Iraq and Libya but on our way to become Iran!
not due to nuclear weapons but due to our follies in regional security.

I believe you are wrong here VCheng. It does appear that there is a change on part of Pakistan's approach to India. Whether that is attributable to the military or the political class or the circumstances is a different question altogether.

But change there is. .........

This initself means a paradigm shift. As i said before - who is responsible for this is an entirely different question, but change in my view is happening substantially.

What you are terming a "paradigm shift" is merely a temporary accommodation being used as a political ploy that will not be allowed to take hold to the extent that you described.

The fate of north Korea isn't necessary better despite nuclear arsenal..your logic is flawed...
We may not become Iraq and Libya but on our way to become Iran!
not due to nuclear weapons but due to our follies in regional security.

well no my argument isnt flawed..
threat of a nuclear war in the only thing stopping many powers from attacking Pakistan....
you guys can only complain but cant come up with a viable,practical solution......

Its a welcome step, without transparency there is a chance that resources are mis-utilized or people are siphoning money out of it.
I understand it is matter of national security, which means it should not be made public, but surely relevant authority (like a parliament body or independent auditor) should know whats going on.
Offtopic: does anybody know whether it is audited in India or not.

threat of a nuclear war in the only thing stopping many powers from attacking Pakistan....
you guys can only complain but cant come up with a viable,practical solution......

Nuclear bomb is only for pakistan's existential threat (India), it is not a solution for everything. There are other countries which are anti american, (cuba/venezuela/iran), they are not going to be invaded anytime soon.

There is no need to attack Pakistan. Destroying the economy would achieve the same thing in a more controlled manner. Have you looked around lately?

As if there're some rag tag baboons running these defence institutes that they'll slip through the security of the country with these mambo jambo transparencies scams...

There is no need to attack Pakistan. Destroying the economy would achieve the same thing in a more controlled manner. Have you looked around lately?

as long as you're sending the remittance... Pakistan isn't going anywhere. :usflag:

But every government have certain institutions which are given certain leeway to avoid leakage of national secrets...
so far Pakistan's nuclear assets have been successfully kept secret even from the mighty CIA...
There is a real risk now of these secrets no more remaining "Secrets"

Are bhai...nuclear asset is not a toy that if CIA also knows....they will come and pick it up...And Pak Army and its institutions are like African nations that they will not protect it....Come at least have some trust on your Army and defence institutions...

Audit is good because it will create an transparency and also helpful to avoid any misdeeds that may be happening internally...

how about a Strategic Defense Initiative

Nuclear bomb is only for pakistan's existential threat (India), it is not a solution for everything. There are other countries which are anti american, (cuba/venezuela/iran), they are not going to be invaded anytime soon.
The only thing is that none of them have been so repeatedly accused of harboring terrorism....No american would have complained if USA had attached Pakistan after OBL episide..
Any american President could have won Elections by attacking Pakistan and then Arresting OBL live on Camera.....

how about a Strategic Defense Initiative
whats that my dear sir?

As if there're some rag tag baboons running these defence institutes that they'll slip through the security of the country with these mambo jambo transparencies scams...

as long as you're sending the remittance... Pakistan isn't going anywhere. :usflag:

Yes, that is the sad part: Pakistan is indeed not going anywhere, standing still, while the world moves on!

Back
Top Bottom