What's new

Pakistans Nuclear ambition After MIRV And SLCM

Offensive:

In priority order

1. Proven thermo-nuclear capability.

2. ICBM for no 3 below.

3. Nuclear powered subs with both SLCM and SLBM. It has to be nuclear powered to give us stand off range.

4. Very long range bombers that can circle around and attack India from the east where it would least expect an aerial attack.

5. Hypersonic glide vehicles.

Last edited:
MIRV was expected but SLCM came as a surprise because many people weren't predicting Pakistan could do it with its existing submarines ,Still our engineers managed to pull it off.

I created this thread for the purpose ,Many people claim that Pakistan has achieved full spectrum deterrence and rightly so but what are likely developments in Pakistans future programs?

Future Developments
In my assessment Pakistan should now immediately focus on SUPARCO.
-Develop a Satellite launch vehicle.
-Develop a SLBM and procure a Nuclear Submarine,Can our Existing and potential future submarines launch a SLBM?
-Develop hypersonic glide vehicle
o-DARPA-BOOSTGLIDE-570.jpg

Anything which I'm missing please discuss
I think Pakistan should start research in antigravity. Future warmachines will depend on it so better get started now. But what Pakistan need next is this in 2050:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 57
  • rods.jpg
    rods.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 43
Probably:
Shaheen 4 - Single 1MT warhead, decoys, more advanced radar evasion, 2 stage solid fuel, range 3000km+
Ababeel 2 - MIRV capable variant of Shaheen 4, 4-10 100kt warheads
SLBM - Sea based variant of Shaheen 3 and Ababeel 1
GLCM/SLCM - More advanced Babur missiles, more advanced guidance + radar evasion, larger range + payload

Possibly:
Hypersonic glide vehicles
ICBM
Interceptors + ADS's

Never:
SLV's - SUPARCO is dead, don't bother with space.
Money.jpg

53029110.jpg

Last edited:
Well tbh, SLCM capability is a great achievement but 450 km is nothing, it is just a good starting point so Pakistan needs to work on extending its range seriously to at least 1500 - 2000 km. In addition, we need an IR-SLBM asap and, later, a LR-SLBM. India and Russia are woking on extending the range of Brahmos to upto 600 km so we need something counter it too..furthermore, K-4 poses a great threat. We should keep in mind that india has access to lot of sensitive technologies due to its MTCR membership. However Pakistan can and should work with China and fvck the discriminatory regimes.

Pakistan should seriously consider hypersonic delivery vehicle based on scram jet technology. I will write an article about hypersonic flow if I get the time and explain in detail how hypersonic vehicle can turn the odds in Pakistan's favour.

Can you tell us some ways to earn the money Mr. TTA? Or sir you done a job well done by sharing this rare image to tell us something which none of us - the mortals already knew :p:

Last edited:
I think our peiority now is to be

More Stealthy and and smart cruise missiles ...
Supersonic and hypersonic cruise missiles ...
Air defence system in nedium and long range..
Fifth generation fighter aircraft.
Atleast surface warships with good antisubmarine and anti air medium range defence and ballistic missile capability
Antiship weapons

Offensive:

In priority order

2. ICBM for no 3 below.

3. Nuclear powered subs with both SLCM and SLBM. It has to be nuclear powered to give us stand off range.

4. Very long range bombers that can circle around and attack China from the east where it would least expect an aerial attack.

Bombers I fully agree,It always amazes me that why we haven't had decent enough bombers in Good numbers.
IF Pakistan had bombers in good numbers in the 1965 war ,We could've easily liberated the other half of Kashmir.
Pakistan is a country that needs strategic bombing in-case of an invasion ,It will be a huge break through during offense and defense.

Just look at kashmir ,The territory is like a U ,protected by the siachen glacier on its right flank and in territory like these ,strategic bombing is the deal because key points are captured and held ,That is how India was able to use artillery in 1999 too,Why hasn't Pakistan used bombers?

Coming to the last point ,Pakistan will never make ICBM's ,Shaheen 3's can cover eastern europe with 5000km ,That's the limit and for good reasons ,no need for europeans or american's to live in fear of these Jihadi nuke conspiracies which runs apparently rampant in the west.

I think Pakistan should start research in antigravity. Future warmachines will depend on it so better get started now. But what Pakistan need next is this in 2050:
Future warheads will be neutralized by EMP (Electromagnetic pulse) through use of satellites that renders all communication and weapon systems useless.
updating our existing warheads to Nuclear Electro-Pulse weapons (NEMP) and high altitude nuclear (HEMP) so that it renders potential retaliatory strikes useless is another area Pakistan can work because we have first use policy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Offensive:

In priority order

2. ICBM for no 3 below.

4. Very long range bombers that can circle around and attack China from the east where it would least expect an aerial attack.

attack China from the east
?

From who? China doesn't have any excess nuclear subs.
They might be able to spare one.. and write in the contract that if they need it back urgently it will be returned to china, there is always a way to be flexible.. they will lease a type 93-G to Pakistan for training and getting familiar with it if Nuclear subs become a requirement..

attack China from the east?

They might be able to spare one.. and write in the contract that if they need it back urgently it will be returned to china, there is always a way to be flexible.. they will lease a type 93-G to Pakistan for training and getting familiar with it if Nuclear subs become a requirement..
It depends on China, it's not in Paks power.

You see the problem of foreign reliance. Even with a close ally.

There is no news yet about N-Sub about which PN announced that it would take 5-8 years.

I have a hunch that Ababeel will have a complete makeover soon.

Back
Top Bottom