What's new

Pakistan's New Military Offensive in Kurram and Khyber

We should have used our birds long time ago. They kill our soldiers almost everyday...

actually how come everytime a drone strikes they are innocent villagers and every time a f-16 strikes they all become Taliban..

isn't there a chance of collateral damage through f-16 strikes also....conventional logic says so...

Who said F-16s were used? It neither says in the article, nor have i heard it in other news. If you have a point about F-16s go for it, but try to make some sense out of it. If you have eyes, its says here that they stirked 'militant hideouts' Yes we all know what you mean. F-16s are $hit and all your aircrafts in the air force are victorious. Its funny, Indians are always curious about F-16s. Don't worry dude, i know how it must feel in your dreams...:lol:

kill them all do air strikes with precision and put an end to it once and for all

And why do indians always cheer on a air strike by U.S drone and only see the collateral damage when pakistani F-16 strikes? :wave:

dude i am not cheering for anyting...just had a question.....i see everytime the drone strikes happen people cry collaterla damage, murder etc..

but more often than that the army gives figures of 30 killed, 40 killed in f-16 strikes.....c'mon...coin ops with fighters..? coin ops with regular infantry sometimes yields collateral damage..with fighters...obviously there is going to be...so why is there no outrage on it...?

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

The Army evacuates people from the zone of operations BEFORE any armed conflict takes place. Only the volunteers for Lashkars and their families stay behind. That way we avoid any collateral damage. There has been only one case of collateral damage when PAF planes bombed a militant hideout and people from nearby villages came to see the carnage, flying an observation pass the pilots thought that they were militants trying to pull survivors and bombed it again. The COAS met with the elders of the effected Kukikhel clan and offered a traditional apology to them.

arent their families collateral damage ?

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Who said F-16s were used? It neither says in the article, nor have i heard it in other news. If you have a point about F-16s go for it, but try to make some sense out of it. If you have eyes, its says here that they stirked 'militant hideouts' Yes we all know what you mean. F-16s are $hit and all your aircrafts in the air force are victorious. Its funny, Indians are always curious about F-16s. Don't worry dude, i know how it must feel in your dreams...:lol:

just dont blabber if you could not understand what is being asked...when has india used airforce fighters in kashmir...it has always been traditional infantry based coin ops...

using fighters for coin ops is like using an axe to kill a mosquito sitting on top of a civilian head.

actually how come everytime a drone strikes they are innocent villagers and every time a f-16 strikes they all become Taliban..

isn't there a chance of collateral damage through f-16 strikes also....conventional logic says so...
That is because Pakistan's efficiency and accuracy has always been better than others' as this is our land and we have more experience and Intelligence. The hideouts are usually caves and tunnels, where artillery won't reach and infantry don't stand a chance. Answer me, do you find civilians living in tunnels in a gorilla war-zone?
dude..pgms are not made of magic....they just ensure that the bomb correctly reaches the intended target...the drones arre even more precise than the pgms..they hover over the target, pick it up on cam and then send the missile (note this is missile, not a bomb..so the accuracy will be comparable or better than the pgms)

my query is how come all those killed are militants....they may well be civilian tribesmen mistaken for militants as they might have been carrying arms...

again conventional logic says fighting coin ops with fighters will definitely cause huge collateral damage...
Kakgeta answered you here. It's about the efficiency and intelligence reports. Our land forces are fighting wars on the North-Western front. When they find a point difficult to cross, they call in for artillery and if that isn't possible, for air strike giving the co-ordinates. Within the range from the position of forces, hideouts are searched and then destroyed.

being a new guy in town i first of all admire the mod of this place forvgiving equal opertunity to all nationals to express thier point of views
having said that i also feel good that ppl r not fighting like uneducated idiots over disputed issues and some level of sence lives on.

In the last i want to say one thing... PAF guys have what drons dont have... living heart... to c that their actions might hurt some of their country men ... a feeling which drons or their operators dont have.. thus minimizing the collatral damge chances. plus they r working in coordination of ground troops for better identifications of targets... again a edge which drons dont have

Is it hard to understand that it was coordinated attack?

Let me draw the scenario here.

Ground forces were engaging with militants and were trading fire them. Militants were pinned down by ground forces but since the fire they were trading was heavy, to avoid causalities air force was called in. The coordinates about militant hideout were exchanged and a good show of fire was presented.

As far a collateral damage is concern then I do not think ground forces calling for air support were fool enough not to scan the area, isolate terrorists and clear the area from any innocent civilians.

Good Job.

Is it hard to understand that it was coordinated attack?

Let me draw the scenario here.

Ground forces were engaging with militants and were trading fire them. Militants were pinned down by ground forces but since the fire they were trading was heavy, to avoid causalities air force was called in. The coordinates about militant hideout were exchanged and a good show of fire was presented.

As far a collateral damage is concern then I do not think ground forces calling for air support were fool enough not to scan the area, isolate terrorists and clear the area from any innocent civilians.

Good Job.

so at least someone understand it thanks to GOD . :tup:

I don't think this is a place for indians with negative thoughts to comment don't spoil the thread we are proud of armed forces keep you hate inside your selves... it's a a war going on inside a country against these coward/terrosrist it's a shame but in the mix of it all poor people do die. I wish they kill all these terrorist and send them straight to hell where they belong.

Although this is a valid argument but the reality is that our Forces know the people and area better than some bunch of foreigners sitting in Texas playing with a remote control toy....
Because the Texas people aren't there but our forces are physically there..So who's assessment is more authentic? Even a dimwit knows the answer.

Although this is a valid argument but the reality is that our Forces know the people and area better than some bunch of foreigners sitting in Texas playing with a remote control toy....
Because the Texas people aren't there but our forces are physically there..So who's assessment is more authentic? Even a dimwit knows the answer.

CIA operatives and informants. Hence the reason why Pakistanis are freaking out about it. We could have just simply blow up every building there is instead of blowing up a car or a house.

There is to be no boots on ground!
This has been expressed many times but not heeded. Americans cannot kill Pakistani people only Pakistanis!

Indians complain when we don't go after terrorists, and then complain when we do. I say we leave them alone and let India deal with them, which will give them a chance to air anti-Pakistani statements across the world. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom