What's new

'Pakistan's Nasr missile is the most dangerous development in South Asia'

Lol always come to nuclear power.
Don't know why such attitude? I think they don't have any faith in their martial race army men.:D
Nuclear power falls in the martial domain too. If you try to invoke a two front war with a ctry with shallow strategic depth, and try to stage manage things and humilate it, the respomse is surely going to be beffiting.
Look around in the world too dude, americans even after being the biggest military power went nuclear, french have a permanant seat in UNSC but still belives totally on nuclear capabilty.
Though dont forget your army is one which is going to provoke a nuclear response, fight proper conventional battle you would not see a nuclear response for sure, try to stage magae things, welcome sir, here is ur small token tactical response :)
Not to forget your army failed completely in operation parakaram. We never threatened nuclear strike though

The 'fears' and it's tools, have diverse objectives. You need to go find out exactly what objective a tactical nuke achieves, unlike a ballistic nuke. The very idea of tactical nukes will keep you from launching any sort of conventional attack be it limited or full. no matter even if 2 more mumbais happen.

that's why we didn't call the bluff and build a tactical nuke for ourselves which would change the whole scenario. now before use nukes Pakistan must think thrice about the implications of it

On the
that's why we didn't call the bluff and build a tactical nuke for ourselves which would change the whole scenario. now before use nukes Pakistan must think thrice about the implications of it
on the same note india should think a 100 times before venturing on a so called hot pursuit operationss :D

that's no fancy but a meaningful reply.. do you've a counter point then put on, we'll discuss.. isn't the reason you opened this thread??
the nasr is just another weapon to close another gap in the nuclear delivery spectrum. i.e. the tactical delivery system. if pakistans existence is threatened then nuclear weapons will be used. or if india crossed Pakistan's redlines then they will use nukes.

the use of tactical nukes is debatable.

Lol always come to nuclear power.
Don't know why such attitude? I think they don't have any faith in their martial race army men.:D
bhai aap ka expert laga hua hay.. nasr ko tepu bata raha hayy... ham ne bhala kia kaha hay. :rofl:

Nasr missile is the result of the fetish our Generals have with that idiotic Cold Start doctrine of India.

Nuclear weapons are by definition strategic weapons; it makes no sense to marry them with a tactical delivery system.
-----------------------
A 70 km range missile just cannot be operated by a central command and control. In a war scenario, the missile has to handed over to field formation near the border e.g. IV Corps Lahore so that it could be used against the enemy.

Scenario 1: The Indian armor is concentrated near the border. A nuclear missile cannot be used preemptively before the armored formation starts its offensive. Nevertheless, to deter the Indian armor, Nasr has to handed over to the Corps deployed there. This would create a dangerous situation for a whole-scale nuclear war.

Scenario 2: The Indian armor has already jumped off from its assembly areas and has begun its offensive operation. Nasr could not be used again as it would be too close to our formations and cities.
--------------------------------
Why on earth would the Central Command deploy a delivery system that cannot be operated from deep within our borders. Why would someone risk a nuke to be placed along the border!!!!!!!

If a war breaks out, what would be the primary targets? Indian tanks or Indian Command and Control? Why would someone use nukes against tanks when he has the option to obliterate entire cities to deter the enemy.
-------------------
Would India be deterred with destruction of their armored divisions or their cities?

on the same note india should think a 100 times before venturing on a so called hot pursuit operationss :D

so for hot pursuit ops you're going to use nukes??

the nasr is just another weapon to close another gap in the nuclear delivery spectrum. i.e. the tactical delivery system. if pakistans existence is threatened then nuclear weapons will be used. or if india crossed Pakistan's redlines then they will use nukes.

the use of tactical nukes is debatable.

that's what i'm arguing.. India is not going to give options of using nukes.. IA will not push to such a levels to threaten the existence of Pakistan

I opened the thread for a meaningful discussion. Not for fancy one-line theories.
He is right actually in a same way Indian Army don't require Prahar BMLOS nor the Land based Shaurya for conventional attack. Any use of battlefield ballistic missile will increase the nuclear war probability due to the confusion in determining in difference between a convention or the nuclear attack. Thats why they won't be inducted in the armed forces and I don't think there is any development in NASR now also and it is not going to get inducted.

Now to answer you thread about the NASR:

1. What makes you think Pakistan develop this missile for and that too with just 60 KM range. If Indian army invades deep and quick than what will the delima of the pakistani commander i.e either to use it or loose it.

2. Firing Nasr tacktical ballastic missile will make India to believe that pakistan have launched the a nuclear attack can create the nuclear war between India and pakistan.

But what is the use? It is not capable of stopping indian armored vehicles such as tank. There is an article of analysis on PDF. It works out that Pakistan needs 100 15 KT devices to neutralize half of the Indian tank Fleet.

And what will be the response of India once they use tactical Bomb on our force.

You don't get what i meant ... do you???

is that sarcasm or a hit under the belt sirji :azn: :devil:

well read it again, you will understand. .

india ki to hafiz saeed ke naam se phat jati hai nasr kahan hazam karein ge or abhi tu shaheen 3 bhi lena ha :(

india ki to hafiz saeed ke naam se phat jati hai nasr kahan hazam karein ge or abhi tu shaheen 3 bhi lena ha :(
aur apke mulk ke hub bul watno ki Namo & Ajit Doval ke naam se aur fir apko abhi bhramos bhi to lena ha :(

Back
Top Bottom