What's new

Pakistan's Missile Test's Success

Hulk

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
I opening this thread to discuss if Pakistan actually reports its failures of missile test. We have so many threads where we have discussed Indian missile failures and moderators have allowed the discussion. The reason this came to my mind when someone today asked a question about Ghauri-3 missile. It was suppose to be tested in 2004 but I looked over the web found 2 sites saying the news came in but it was never tested. It has been 6 years since then so wondering what the story is, I might be plain wrong but hope we can discuss and get some thoughts.

This also made me feel that failures if not declared will never come to light.

Here are my 2 links finding more.

MissileThreat :: Ghauri-3

Ghauri-III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have you ever given an IELTS test? you get a score on your performance and its your internal benchmark which makes you pass or fail. If you are looking to find our missiles going nuts then NO but if your question is do they always reach 9 bands then you are never gona know.

In my opinion, your quest is rather a ill-intended. You are looking for our weaknesses to probably justify weaknesses in yourself. If so, you will be disappointed.

Last edited:
You are looking for our weaknesses to probably justify weaknesses in yourself. If so, you will be disappointed.

let me start giving him disappointment. :sarcastic:

(Pakistani Missiles by Indian Media)

:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
I opening this thread to discuss if Pakistan actually reports its failures of missile test. We have so many threads where we have discussed Indian missile failures and moderators have allowed the discussion. The reason this came to my mind when someone today asked a question about Ghauri-3 missile. It was suppose to be tested in 2004 but I looked over the web found 2 sites saying the news came in but it was never tested. It has been 6 years since then so wondering what the story is, I might be plain wrong but hope we can discuss and get some thoughts.

Seriously dude.............................

Have you ever given an IELTS test? you get a score on your performance and its your internal benchmark which makes you pass or fail. If you are looking to find our missiles going nuts then NO but if your question is do they always reach 9 bands then you are never gona know.

In my opinion, your quest is rather a ill-intended. You are looking for our weaknesses to probably justify weaknesses in yourself. If so, you will be disappointed.

Expected maturity from you, but seems like when it comes to nationalism maturity is taken over by emotion and national pride.

I doubt that Pakistan hides failures to keep moral up, I might be wrong. Rest of post about Indian failures are stupidity the way I look it we have strong media and we disclose everything.

^^^^

And it is not Agni missile........lol its scud
You are absolutely hilarious....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indianrabbit when you get some credible info of a failure please come back and discuss.

Mods please close this thread.

well plzz anyone knw about this?

why ghauri 3 was nt tested in 2004?

Pakistan has far better missile technology then that of failed missile technology provided to india by israil... Indias own media is claiming that Paks technolgy is far much advanced and Pak army is equiped with the shorter to long range bellistic and cruise missiles......... Indians cannot think of the war with Pak now, otherwise Pakistan's nuclear capable missiles can destroy India within few seconds. So India should not even think of threating Pakistan like it does to other neigbouring countries like Bangladesh, Nepal and Sirilanka etc. And should not try to impose its superiority in the region. Pakistan is number 1 millitary power of Muslim world and it will remain for ever Inshallah. :pakistan:

is this thread , instead of replying to tread or discuss on topic pakistany members again start trolling ....

if they claim they have 100% success rate then why they are quite about Gauri 3 Missile

this thing shows that who start this thread is right ????

if not then instead of trolling please discuss on Gauri 3 and provide us some reliable info .. if u have ???

aeven indian general indian defence agress that pakistan missile tech is ahead of india and sir our media is as strong as yours when it comes to nationalism indian and pakistan media wont hide anything

Well your concern is right, but as far as we know, the failures if any, which have been a few instances, have not been reported. That is how our military works.

I do remember one instance when a Shaheen in its testing did not click, but Ghauri did. Heard it somewhere.

And as for Ghauri 3 or 4 or other stuff, well they all have been reported on net but nothing official, so they may even be made up or for creating hype.

Do remember, Pakistan making a ICBM or something which has more range then required for India, will have lot of eye brows raised and questions asked about the intentions of such a missile system, as we have been telling the world that India is our enemy so the nukes and missiles are for it also, so if we make something which has range beyond India, it will bring problems for us.

So Pakistan not going for larger range missiles, above is one reason and other reason is money and requirement.

Money as we we all know is in short supply with us.

And with Ghauri 1 & 2, pretty much all of India comes into our range.

So Ghauri 3 would be made very late as no requirement yet.

What Pakistan has done, instead of chest thumping with long range missiles with no current requirement and use, it has started to make the existing ones better and more deadlier & in numbers, which we recently saw with the Shaheen-I in a new design as its different compared to the first Shaheen-I variants which we had seen.

Majority of the Indian airbases and defence related sites are within 200-600KM range from the border, so in war striking them would be more useful compared to having long range missiles which may not be used in whole war.

So for now, short range missiles, in numbers and with more deadlier punch, long range would come later on.

Hope it helps.

Its not the right time. We are in UNCONVENTIONAL war with the TTP.

Lot of surprises are coming as soon the war is over.

By the way both countries are suppose to tell one day before the missile test. Is there any news that we said we are going to test missile tomorrow???

ghauri 3 is in engine testing phase and it wil be two staged and will av range of about 4500-5500 km

aeven indian general indian defence agress that pakistan missile tech is ahead of india and sir our media is as strong as yours when it comes to nationalism indian and pakistan media wont hide anything

The original poster asked a different question, whether there are any failures in pakistani missile tests, there might be none, there might be some that is what he wanted to know, not whose missile technology is better.

We know our technology is far inferior to pakistan's in pretty much every defense field be it air, ground, navy or space as has being claimed by our own media.

Back
Top Bottom