What's new

Pakistan's Missile Test's Success

In my opinion, your quest is rather a ill-intended. You are looking for our weaknesses to probably justify weaknesses in yourself. If so, you will be disappointed.

Typical Indian mindset.
graphican---
you set this answer very well,
Cheeta lagyan Oaay :tup:

Congrats to Pakistan on running a successful missile program and deliver success after success.

:cheers:

Has it ever happened that Pakistan had tested a missile and it was declared a failure / partial success ?

Is someone getting deadly hurt?:pop:

It looks like people can't give a straight answer. How hard can it be ?

I will try and help you out.

No. Pakistan has never ever reported a missile test failure. Period.

Just trying to be smart Alex when you are not does not help in this forum.

Why can't people just state the obvious or back off if they don't know?

Any ways, it is clear that this thread is headed for a close with no meaningful discussion possible.

I opening this thread to discuss if Pakistan actually reports its failures of missile test.

This also made me feel that failures if not declared will never come to light.

If there were failures and no one knows about them then in future also no one should know about them.

Secondly at least there were no launch failures. Had those been there every one would have been in knowledge because before launching ballistic missile Pakistan and India are bound by agreement to inform each other. I think in India's case only few launch failures have been reported :cheers:
:pakistan:

It looks like people can't give a straight answer. How hard can it be ?

I will try and help you out.

No. Pakistan has never ever reported a missile test failure. Period.

Just trying to be smart Alex when you are not does not help in this forum.

Why can't people just state the obvious or back off if they don't know?

Any ways, it is clear that this thread is headed for a close with no meaningful discussion possible.

i think you also know the answer of the question you asked.. Pakistan is very mature in developing and testing missiles...do you think if Pakistan failed in testing any missile, your media would remain quite on that..come on dude...you better knw about your media. And i think your media and generals also accept this that Pakistan is way a head in missile technology.. you can find many articles on the success of Pakistani Missiles on net and none on failure...then what does this show? i hope you get the answer.

Congrats to Pakistan on running a successful missile program and deliver success after success.

Has it ever happened that Pakistan had tested a missile and it was declared a failure / partial success ?

Not that we heard of:disagree:

Tami replied to what I was looking, so basically do not report failures and make country go gaga over 100% success.

i think you also know the answer of the question you asked.. Pakistan is very mature in developing and testing missiles...do you think if Pakistan failed in testing any missile, your media would remain quite on that..come on dude...you better knw about your media. And i think your media and generals also accept this that Pakistan is way a head in missile technology.. you can find many articles on the success of Pakistani Missiles on net and none on failure...then what does this show? i hope you get the answer.

You cant decide the policy of your country based on media reaction in India. Anyways, good that we both know the answer and in this case we are violently agreeing to the same thing. :lol:

The original poster asked a different question, whether there are any failures in pakistani missile tests, there might be none, there might be some that is what he wanted to know, not whose missile technology is better.

We know our technology is far inferior to pakistan's in pretty much every defense field be it air, ground, navy or space as has being claimed by our own media.

He just want to say: if there is any such occasion when we told india that we will test tomorrow and we didn't do test next day? (i.e our test failed and we didn't report it) :cheesy: :pakistan: :pakistan:

I opening this thread to discuss if Pakistan actually reports its failures of missile test. We have so many threads where we have discussed Indian missile failures and moderators have allowed the discussion. The reason this came to my mind when someone today asked a question about Ghauri-3 missile. It was suppose to be tested in 2004 but I looked over the web found 2 sites saying the news came in but it was never tested. It has been 6 years since then so wondering what the story is, I might be plain wrong but hope we can discuss and get some thoughts.

This also made me feel that failures if not declared will never come to light.

Here are my 2 links finding more.

MissileThreat :: Ghauri-3

Ghauri-III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gud question dude....

Pakistan already had nuclear weapons before india, but never tested bcoz of fear of sanctions and do u know pakistan tested 2500km Ghauri -II in 1998, which can easily reach the eastern borders of our enemy, so we then never declared the tests of Ghauri 3 and shaheen 3, because western world will ask pakistan why they building these ICBM's when u already have missile with range enough to attack your enemy, thats why we dont disclose any thing, bcoz it will be a concern for west if pakistan test 4500km range missile!
--------------------------------------------------

Plz read this article also!
Pakistan: ?The crazy soup? - Nightly News- msnbc.com

When I opened the thread I mentioned if failure is not reported there is no way you will know about them. In India I have seeing them doing press conference and accepting. It takes courage to accept it. One reason I feel Pakistan might not be reporting it is that they do not want India to know of their weekness. In 1998 Mushraff bluffed on nukes. I surely have no questin on Pakistan capabilty I know they have good missiles.

You cant decide the policy of your country based on media reaction in India. Anyways, good that we both know the answer and in this case we are violently agreeing to the same thing. :lol:

i am not talking about any change in policy of any country bcz of any media...i just telling you the answer by give the referrence of your media bcz if i gave the referrence of our media then you will definately raise the question of reliable, unbiased and bla bla....and its good that you know the answer, then don't ask and have fun then.. :cheers:

Gud question dude....

Pakistan already had nuclear weapons before india, but never tested bcoz of fear of sanctions and do u know pakistan tested 2500km Ghauri -II in 1998, which can easily reach the eastern borders of our enemy, so we then never declared the tests of Ghauri 3 and shaheen 3, because western world will ask pakistan why they building these ICBM's when u already have missile with range enough to attack your enemy, thats why we dont disclose any thing, bcoz it will be a concern for west if pakistan test 4500km range missile!

India did its first nuclear test in 1974.we had bomb before you

Smiling Buddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gud question dude....

Plz don't embarrass your self with such posts India tested it nuclear weapons in 1974 they go by the name Smiling Buddha or Pokhran1.

It was after these test that Pakistan's then prime minister Z.A Bhutto decided to embark a nuclear programme.

And the slogan "Ghaans hum khanyenge per Bum hum Banayenge" caught on in pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom