What's new

Pakistan’s Middle Class Soars as Stability Returns

:o:...Are you referring to SCS?
Not just that, I'm referring to u.s. vs China in the south China seas, u.s./nato vs Russia in Europe, isreal/u.s./saudis vs Russia/Iran/Turkey in the mideast and Pakistan/China/Russia/Iran vs u.s./india/isreal/afghanistan in our neck of the woods. Yeah, basically the entire world.

First of, it's naive to believe that there is no link between democratic traditions and what is happening in Pakistan's growth engine.

Second, Pakistan's democracy is still in its infancy. It took the brits and the Americans hundreds of years to get where they are, and even they run into a lot of problems; Yet, I don't think anyone can argue against democracy being a blessing for these two countries.

Every country has its own dynamics, culture and history. To say that some western countries have had success and becuase of that, it must be "assumed" infact have blind faith that in Pakistan democracy will bring similar succuess, that thought itself is pathetic and reek of slave mentality. The ground realities are, the most ecnomonic and prosperty came into Pakistan during the times of dictatorships, infact Zia time was considered to be the most prosperous.

The Pakistani version of democracy where it has become a concubine of few families and their offspring, has done nothing but damage its credentials in the eyes of Pakistanis. This democracy cannot take Pakistan any further without proper surgery being done, and we dont have time to wait and let it "evolve" as it wont happen, you have a line of succession going in the political mafia and their clan.

This is really a good news and hope it will continue. Economic development and poverty elimination is very very important. I wish Pakistan best of luck.

Last edited:
Individuals are rotten to the core

Whos fault is that, the current system!? Perhaps a need for change?

I remember when we had London riots few years ago, and when system collapsed for few days, every tom dick and harry was out looting and vandalizing the streets. No society is born saint, its the system which keeps them in check and bring stability.

Not just that, I'm referring to u.s. vs China in the south China seas, u.s./nato vs Russia in Europe, isreal/u.s./saudis vs Russia/Iran/Turkey in the mideast and Pakistan/China/Russia/Iran vs u.s./india/isreal/afghanistan in our neck of the woods. Yeah, basically the entire world.

Will never happen...Turkiye and KSA will never be in opposite camps...

Chances of war b/w US and Russia are also low as Trump is in the office...

lol look inside you, are you same as the citizen of First state of Medina?
Its not the people who shape the governments, its the government that shapes the people, this is what the state of medina demonstrated, remian slient if u have the iq of a two year old..

You are fooling only yourself.
Those who are used to lick shoes of generals do not feel comfortable with democracy. Sick mentality. and lol see the Positive rankings too. Many Mullah has sold the Madina khilafat for the welfare of the Dictators only. the The khilafat did not survived in the time when there were sahaba e karam, how could such a khilafat will survive in a day when there are so many shoe lickers around.
The khilafat surivived until is was undone after ww1, read up on history..

You´ve so much of negativity in you that you couldn't enjoy even the good news...
Ask khafee to give you some positive . Man you got -10..
:lol: try hard, you can hide behind any flag, but you can't hide your indian smell ;)

You see even your friend can't turn you positive, not a bit.
Anyone you dislike or disagree is a rawagent, indian, kafir, zionist, liberal, secular, shia and whatnot. you are the masters of labelling people. 10 negatives have made you a frustrated youth..
Anyways, care to explain that why are you not happy with such a good news?
I don't care about negatives or positives, in fact i give a damn----but please tell me are you ashamed to be indian? why you need to hide behind other flags? :lol:

Thank You Nawaz Sharif..
Have you even read the news? It is a gradual process.

In one of the graphs, growth starts from 1991 and in other one it starts from 2000. Evey government played its part including Musharraf, PPP, and PMLN. Has nothing to do specifically with Nawaz Sharif.

Its not the people who shape the governments, its the government that shapes the people, this is what the state of medina demonstrated, remian slient if u have the iq of a two year old..

what a retarded reply
no one can force you to be a good/religious person, no one can force you not to if you want to be.
Like i said it before look inside you and see how many haram khoris have you done in your life that you could have avoided with a little effort but you didnt. Talking on the online forum is easy, you know and I know how bad we are

Whos fault is that, the current system!? Perhaps a need for change?

I remember when we had London riots few years ago, and when system collapsed for few days, every tom dick and harry was out looting and vandalizing the streets. No society is born saint, its the system which keeps them in check and bring stability.

no one can force Iman in a person

Buddy you are getting very cynical. Not everyone is bad. Karachi' Indus hospital, Dr. Adeeb Rizvi Kidney center, Imran Khan Cancer Hospitals, Dr Amjad Saqib's Aqhuwat, Edhi trust, and so many more trusts spend billions, all donatwe by these Pakistanis. People collected billions for the 2005 earth quake. My sister and brother in law gave their hajj money. I know so many people who so spontaneously gave large sums of money. For every bad person Allah creates one good person otherwise this World would have been dead long ago.

do you know why so many Charities in Pakistan and why so many people give to those charities....its the guilt inside you, do you know why people are willing to die on the name on Islam, its the guilt inside you...why so many suicide bomber easily available, no amount of money can make someone blow himself up...its the guilt inside you.

5 pages and still no Indian posts related to how Pakistani middle class is no where near the Indian middle class........

shocking!!!

151223121141716.png

Look, we all revere early Islamic civilisation for its superior philosophy and form of governance for the time it was in. To say that you simply advocate that sort of organisation at the government level leaves a million and one unanswered questions, and to leave it at that is to deny the reality of the modern world and its complexity.

For example, in your ideal of the first state of Medina, a city state with a constitution. By whatever you might discern from studying it, what political structure would suit Pakistan, a country of nearly 200 million, various provinces, cultures and many cities (not a city state)... Centralised or decentralised authority? Provincial or federal allocation of resources? Would you have a republic, federation, parliamentary system?

One can take inspiration and guidance from the Islamic ideals, but attempting to apply them to the modern context without significant expansion would be bad. Most successful nations on earth got there by having robust and modern political systems, not idealistic ones.

Sorry for this copy past job:

Unlike most modern states, Britain does not have a codified constitution but an unwritten one formed of Acts of Parliament, court judgments and conventions. Professor Robert Blackburn explains this system, including Magna Carta's place within it, and asks whether the UK should now have a written constitution.

You know Magna Carta was written on a single piece of paper.

No need to over complicate things and have huge constitution like we have which on many occasions contradict itself due to many tinkering and all. Thing is, the guiding principles do not change with the passage of time. The foundations and principals , first state of Madina was build upon are valid till the day of judgement.

All we need is to have a brain storming session of Ullema from all sects in Pakistan, agree upon the set of these guiding principals which they understand about the first state of Madina according to their own teaching of sects and give a united sets of TODOs and leave those out which they dont agree upon. That will be our magna carta. Follow it in the letter and spirit without any softening or comprise.

Our current constitution has lived its shelf life, it cannot take us any further.

what a retarded reply
no one can force you to be a good/religious person, no one can force you not to if you want to be.
Like i said it before look inside you and see how many haram khoris have you done in your life that you could have avoided with a little effort but you didnt. Talking on the online forum is easy, you know and I know how bad we are

do you know why so many Charities in Pakistan and why so many people give to those charities....its the guilt inside you, do you know why people are willing to die on the name on Islam, its the guilt inside you...why so many suicide bomber easily available, no amount of money can make someone blow himself up...its the guilt inside you.
No one can enforce iman in a person but strict law and order can be applied by the government to keep the masses in order..

I think you are confused. Iman is a personal trait, between man and Allah. Where does state comes into this. Infact I personally dont know what is the level of my Iman and after Allah, I am in the best position to know myself.

How my and your Iman relates to the modelling of state on the basis of Madina?

:lol: try hard, you can hide behind any flag, but you can't hide your indian smell ;)

I don't care about negatives or positives, in fact i give a damn----but please tell me are you ashamed to be indian? why you need to hide behind other flags? :lol:
check it the smell is from something burning from your behind . now shoo.. you quoted me first. I ain't a troll like you. merda da babaca, sai da ai.

Back
Top Bottom