What's new

Pakistan's likely response to an Indian Surgical strike !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when 26/11 occurred Obama came out with a statement saying that India has the right to defend itself, if there is another god forbid terrorist act linked to Pakistan I think India would be compelled to attack the terror camps.

yes and unfortunately it would be end of BHARAT RASHTRA. as Pakistan will retaliate and both countries will go back to centries

yes and unfortunately it would be end of BHARAT RASHTRA. as Pakistan will retaliate and both countries will go back to centries

lol u think that a surgical strike will lead to nuclear war? I very much doubt it Obama and USA will never let that happen especially with the current war in Afganistan going on.

The whole point of a surgical strike is to destroy the terror infrastructure in place in Pakistan and not attack Pakistan in a direct fashion.

India's options would be a quick launch of the Brahmos missile coupled with crossing the LOC and mounting counter-terror ops I guess thats why India ordered the C130 plane for this.

After 26/11 Israel and India have launched it's first eye in the sky spy sat which can see everything inside Pakistan that will be vital in any surgical strike if there was another attack linked to Pakistani jihadis.

I remember when 26/11 occurred Obama came out with a statement saying that India has the right to defend itself, if there is another god forbid terrorist act linked to Pakistan I think India would be compelled to attack the terror camps.

:lol: there are NO terror camps.

Indians should first check with their figure sometimes they come up with 40 then raise it to 42 then over 100

:lol:

Indians should first check with their figure sometimes they come up with 40 then raise it to 42 then over 100

There are terror camps inside Pakistan and all western nations can confirm this, perhaps u are in denial it seems

Unreported World is granted rare access to the Pakistan headquarters of what the US and UN say is a front organisation for one of the world's biggest terrorist networks, and the organisation behind the 2008 Mumbai attacks.

While the group says it's a charity set up to help the poor, reporter Evan Williams talks to insiders, government ministers and terrorism experts to investigate the truth about an organisation that has expanded its activities from Kashmir to attacking western targets outside Pakistan.

Williams and director Will West begin their journey in Lahore, the capital of Pakistan's Punjab province. They have a meeting with Asadullah, a member of Lashkar-e-Taiba - 'The Army of the Righteous'. The terrorist organisation has been directly blamed for the Mumbai attacks that killed 173 people, and a string of other deadly attacks in India. Asadullah tells Williams he and 26 friends fought in Kashmir, but he was the only one who survived.

Lashkar's terrorist activities led to it being banned in Pakistan. But the United Nations says it is now operating in the country under a new name - Jamaat-ud-Dawa - and the UN continues to view it as a terrorist front organisation. JuD claims it is no more than an Islamic charity, and denies it is a front for Lashkar and its terrorism.

Williams and West travel to a village on the outskirts of Lahore. It was once a Lashkar military training camp, but now it is the JuD headquarters. They've been granted very rare access to the organisation's facilities.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/unreported-world/episode-guide/series-2010/episode-3

lol u think that a surgical strike will lead to nuclear war? I very much doubt it Obama and USA will never let that happen especially with the current war in Afganistan going on.

The whole point of a surgical strike is to destroy the terror infrastructure in place in Pakistan and not attack Pakistan in a direct fashion.

India's options would be a quick launch of the Brahmos missile coupled with crossing the LOC and mounting counter-terror ops I guess thats why India ordered the C130 plane for this.

After 26/11 Israel and India have launched it's first eye in the sky spy sat which can see everything inside Pakistan that will be vital in any surgical strike if there was another attack linked to Pakistani jihadis.

there is limit of what Pakistan listen and when It decides it simply do it.
when it comes to india no Govt or institution will afford the adverse reaction of masses if they dont retaliate.
i didnot say nuclear exchange but in end due to power situation in conventional terms Pakistan will use this option.
so Indians should think first about possible reactions and then utter things

even mushi said we had supported terror to india.those terrorist didnt came from afghanistan through parachutes.

there is limit of what Pakistan listen and when It decides it simply do it.
when it comes to india no Govt or institution will afford the adverse reaction of masses if they dont retaliate.
i didnot say nuclear exchange but in end due to power situation in conventional terms Pakistan will use this option.
so Indians should think first about possible reactions and then utter things

I agree after all u are a sovereign nation but my point is that 'if' and that is a big 'if' god forbid there is another terror attack in India linked to Pakistan then the Indian public will demand action this time.

Even after around 2 yrs since 26/11, the heat is still on in every Indian mind unlike any other terror attacks.

Who the $(&U is Obama to allow anyone to attack Pakistan?

and don’t think for a second that you can get away with surgical strikes in Pakistan like USA

The, in the eyes of our leaders they are our masters :hitwall::sick:, but when it comes to india, trust me, many of the most corrupt of our ppl will rise to shove it up your tushi to the best of their abilities.
there is a very special place in our hearts for you ppl

============================

Ok, sentiments aside.

keeping in mind the track record of our govt on strikes inside Pakistan following will be the response.

"Last night india carried out surgical attacks in Pakistan and destroyed many villages and killed countless civilians saying they were al-qaida and LET members. Pakistan called indian high commissioner to the foreign office and logged a formal complaint. The president has said that any such future actions will not be tolerated.

aur break kay baad khabarnamay main shamil hi Puthi chalangain lagani wali amazing billi par aik report

stay tuned"

Who the $(&U is Obama to allow anyone to attack Pakistan?

and don’t think for a second that you can get away with surgical strikes in Pakistan like USA

The, in the eyes of our leaders they are our masters :hitwall::sick:, but when it comes to india, trust me, many of the most corrupt of our ppl will rise to shove it up your tushi to the best of their abilities.
there is a very special place in our hearts for you ppl

============================

Ok, sentiments aside.

keeping in mind the track record of our govt on strikes inside Pakistan following will be the response.

"Last night india carried out surgical attacks in Pakistan and destroyed many villages and killed countless civilians saying they were al-qaida and LET members. Pakistan called indian high commissioner to the foreign office and logged a formal complaint. The president has said that any such future actions will not be tolerated.

aur break kay baad khabarnamay main shamil hi Puthi chalangain lagani wali amazing billi par aik report

stay tuned"

Obama said India has 'right' to defend itself after 26/11 read what i quoted. Yes i Know Pakistan will not take things lying down if there was a surgical strike inside it's terroritary but Indian public would demand action if another terror plot emerges from Pakistan.

if another war happen between pak and india.....china won't help u this time also..
they didn't help u in 1971,ur close friend didn't help u....

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

I have few question in my mind for indian members, if they can answer;

As we can see here that all indian here says that indian is super power and pakistan is poor country and is running on financial aids, and pakistan army is junk while indian army is superior, and they say pakistani army and state is involved in terrorism in india, thus challenging the sovereignty of Indian state and killing the Indian citizens and they say pakistan cant nuke india, USA has control of nukes and india has brilliantly built active anti ballistic missile system:-)rofl:), so when india has such a huge power and on the other hand pakistan is just a banana republic with junk army, then why indian doesnt attack pakistan?

Still they dont attack pakistan, when pakistan state is playing with the lives of indian citizens(as indians says). After seeing all this, 5 things come into my mind;

1. India army is strong only on papers and cant face Pakistan Army in battle field.
2. Indian army and govt doesnt have balls to attack pakistan.
3. Or Indian army and govt doesnt care about the life of thier citizens and state's sovereignty(as indians are 100% sure pakistani state is involved in terrorism in india).
4. Or India is hypocrite and lier state and doing false propaganda against pakistan.
5. Or India doesn't start war against Pakistan because they don't want 1billion indian getting killed.

Even India knows war is not the answer. It would also hamper our recent economic growth. There are other ways to deal with these issues and these are actively in place. I don't think I need to go into details, but India is actively involved in providing humanitarian aid to the Balouch and TTP :agree:

Ok I believe you. After all you're a journalist. You always speak the truth I know.

So we are still talking about this bs dream ... stop this dumb nonsense and wet dreams think of peace and frienship for once this is old news every country has a right to defend its self and if this was the case a attack on Pakistan would came back with a response to whoever attacks us simple as that now just think about peace for GOD sake's.

do any of you guys honestly think you can predict what will happen ? one thing is sure , we both loose but india will be able to recouprate faster . an all out war died in 1988 after brastack , tha was our last chance to dismember pakistan in 2 , now the way i see it it is just not possible . too much damage . but china is a diffrent story , we will clash in i few years i beleive . just an opinion of an armchair warior .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom