What's new

PAKISTAN'S ISI BEHIND NUN R@PE CASE IN INDIA : Subramanian Swamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO I just knew it... I knew Indians were this paranoid and crazy.This guy is ostrich's friends. LMAO Priceless.

Facebook banned him (Did an amazing job) Soon hope BJP removes him too. This guy is no different than Zaid Hamid of Pakistan, he should be crowned Zaid Hamid of India.

At last count BJP offered him the post of the President of BRICS bank with a salary of 8 Million $ per year :coffee:

Stop making a fool of yourself. Then again, maybe you just can't help yourself.

*ram temple must be built
*i would like to have taken a much tougher line on pakistan ,Pakistan can not improve isi,military and the Taliban are the three principle forces of Pakistan .

* Isi is up to no good even in the nun's r@pe case it was a' Bangladeshi Muslim crowd 'But The isi played a role in facilitating nun's r@pe

* we should take a hard line ,withdraw Jawaharlal Nehru's Un resolution on kashmir,Declare state of war with Pakistan,say Pakistan is occupying our territory

*told modi mufti has strong links with pak &dubai

*need to have president's rule in j&K ,Army should take total charge in j&k

*i was the best teacher at Harvard

*lesbians homos3xuals are against me

* rahul gandhi is with his spl girl friend in spain

tumblr_inline_mpdp72sYuR1qz4rgp.gif

Are you an illegal son of an ISI officer? :lol:
damn ... didn't knew a joke would hurt someone that bad. :lol:
anyway I am not .. but considering how ISI is active within Pakistan you ever wondered that about yourself. :azn:

Just another Randian on crack cocaine, nothing to see here, move along folks.

he forgot to blame ISI for his own and his kids birth! what the **** do you indians eat to produce this kind of scum?

*ram temple must be built
*i would like to have taken a much tougher line on pakistan ,Pakistan can not improve isi,military and the Taliban are the three principle forces of Pakistan .

* Isi is up to no good even in the nun's r@pe case it was a' Bangladeshi Muslim crowd 'But The isi played a role in facilitating nun's r@pe

* we should take a hard line ,withdraw Jawaharlal Nehru's Un resolution on kashmir,Declare state of war with Pakistan,say Pakistan is occupying our territory

*told modi mufti has strong links with pak &dubai

*need to have president's rule in j&K ,Army should take total charge in j&k

*i was the best teacher at Harvard

*lesbians homos3xuals are against me

* rahul gandhi is with his spl girl friend in spain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom