What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

i don't use facebook at all........... visit after many days/months for few minutes - just to be familiar with the features

I am not interested in facebook - its a crap site for me - after reading the news i typed in google and it gave me the facebook link so i just opened it to see if its still active or removed

I don't like facebook Sir

I am not judging you at all, facebook is not an evil thing in itself.
I do not use it but many friends and family do use it.

I am just saying that what you have done is done by many Muslims and inevitably it ends up in more hits for the link, which kills the whole purpose of protesting and giving such things a cold shoulder.

My suggestion is to not visit such a page multiple times, once you see the nonsense, do not visit it again.

And quite frankly, looking at the state of the Muslim world currently, I fail to see how you an argue that these intolerant and prejudiced attitudes have not retarded scientific and literary progress.

Banning FB is not an intolerant act, Its a display of protest against the religious offense which they made and does that makes any difference for person who is perusing scientific knowledge. Social Ethics is being violated in the name of freedom of speech

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
Sir Albert Einstein.

That's not the point. The point is that these websites were unnessecarily banned for a stupid and immature reason.

I don't know how you can measure a behavior to be mature or immature???

looks like what you think, or what the strongest person think, is mature is the definition of absolute mature...... Salute to self righteousness of seculars..:cheers:

That dosent mean the whole world will stop drawing sketches just to please you guys. The people of this world who are creating such things really dont care beacause in their respective religions drawing is an art.

So such things will go on....

There are many thing to draw why they are targeting Prophet?
Is they have every right to insult any one ? and who give them this right? if he is bold enough then post his picture and asked asked to kissed on it or pie on it.:flame:

I don't know how you can measure a behavior to be mature or immature???

looks like what you think, or what the strongest person think, is mature is the definition of absolute mature...... Salute to self righteousness of seculars..:cheers:

Its ok man take it easy,they have to defend every single Anti Muslim content as to them Islam is Outdated and 1.6 Billion Muslims are stone agers.

banning of VEIL in FRANCE and banning of Minarets in Switzerland is FAIR!! but banning of FB in pakistan is TOTALLY extremist??? what hypocrisy is this?

Any thing which goes against international Law whether rightly or not its not allowed but if it goes against Laws of Islam then its right.....:undecided:

International law is NOT dictated by religious sentiments. Only a handful of states in this world implement religious laws as the law of the land, doesnt mean that the international community has to follow them.

har koye kash aesa sochey!!!!

Guys do not know it is already shared or not but this is a GOOD News :yahoo::yahoo:

Facebook Last 2 Days Loss Reaches Up to 2 Billions Euro, BBC News

Ignorance at its worse - Look what this site is saying :lol:

Facebook Earning $11000000000
Facebook Users 4609,221,00
Per User Earning $2.9
Pakistani Users 2349620
Total Revenue From Us $ 5,631,281,29= 461,765,066Pkr
Pakistan Revenue 47.5% of Facebook Earning = $517,000,000
A Pakistani court today banned the use of Facebook in Pakistan until May 31. The ban was in response to a Facebook page called “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day!” to be held Thursday.

==================

Its just a rumour in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom