What's new

Pakistan's Golden age is about to start !!

It's true.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

I disagree on that including a couple of Politicians in Pakistan that were killed, and several minority groups.
Last time we have seen Raymond davis.. There are many intellegence working secretly in Pakistan frm all over world.. Recently Norway's intellegence cheif had resigned after accepting their presence in Pakistan..
Norway
Even American are reaching to Taliban with the help of German intelligence .Afghan Taliban: Peace talks won't end fighting - CBS News. Many others are present here.. why don't you highlight those points that no more intellegence interference in Pakistan...

if you do not like me, dont look at my posts

Icewolf brother, you are on the right track, do not get agitated by trolls from either side. Peace between our countries is the only solution & probably IK is the answer to that.

Icewolf brother, you are on the right track, do not get agitated by trolls from either side. Peace between our countries is the only solution & probably IK is the answer to that.

thank you bro it's just some people dont understand

Back
Top Bottom