Pakistan needs an ICMB for the following reason:

1) The US gave Nuclear technology to India,
2) The US accuses Pakistan funding terrorism when the truth is the opposite,
3) the US wants to split the country into five parts,
4) the US orchestrated terrorist attacks ( Black Water) in Pakistan,
5) Raymond Davis,
6) The US attacks Pakistan with Drone strikes
7) THE US has put Sanctions on Pakistan
8) The US keeps putting corrupt politicains in Pakistan to control it.

China had ICMB before it was economy power house -reason the US threaten china in 60s that they will bomb every city with nukes if China turned to communism, so Russia help her, and then the US didn't touch her.

Pakistan needs not only a ICBM but a defence against another countries ICBM reaching to Pakistan.
And when It has got an ICBM system and defence system against ICBM, it can concentrate on inproving its economy with the no fear of disability.
The Pakistani People will have to change as well.
THis will allow Pakistn to prosper and grow.

However I think the best and the most great thing that Pakistan can do first, put a Pakistani in Space then on the Moon and why not - MARS no matter how long it takes.

why you forget your own territory name , the biggest threat above all ....

The world is rapidly moving towards a no-war era (regarding the nuclear nations).....

Most of the reasons you mentioned are created by our own corrupt politicians which belong to Pakistan.....so until we change ourselves and the whole nation,we cannot progress in a field other than WMD development.....

I have now started to somehow agree with you guys regarding deterrence thing......

But the thing is that Pakistan would take atleast 10 years before testing any kind of an ICBM.....reason being that till now,no serious work is being done on it.....and also we do not have the ability to jump from 2750km (upgraded Shaheen-II) to 7000km.....

but I'm sure that the 4000km system will surprise the enemies of Pakistan beyond their expectations.....:victory:

I don't know why you guys are not considering US military bases in Afghanistan,Iraq,Qatar as potential targets which are already in range of Shaheen-IIs.....:what:

It wont take more than ten days to get a ready made ICBM if our leaders want it... Pakistan is not another Libya with a crackpot ruling it for the past forty years... despite the corruption of our politicians, our country is still recognized as having potential and talent across the world...

Where there is a will there is a way... We need ICBMs first and then once our state becomes ideological and the problems with funding inside our state are sorted with a new system ( you know what I m talking about ) then we can work on silent submarines etc...

The key to any future development would be treaties with our friendly nation in the north east... certain sectors require such good will and co operation anyway like space exploration... China can be the ideal partner in development in these sectors...

Lastly... US Marines in Afghanistan are a temporary phenomenon... We need capability to strike their motherland...

Silent killers with nuke launching capability will always the best form of detterence as ICBM theory is already outdated by today's standard.

Both land based ICBM and submarine launched missiles go hand in hand in ensuring a credible second strike capability.

And that is exactly why the US is so adamantly against Pakistan acquiring ICBMs. It would mean the end of 'we will bomb you back to stone-age' era.

that was just a gay rant by a mad man.....we have submarines and we can deliver something in a crude form anywhere on this planet anytime :lol:...i dont think it costs much to make a contraption that can launch a nuclear capable Raad from a surfaced submarine :cheers:

how about modifying a Raad into a drone submarine?or placing it in a torpedo

that was just a gay rant by a mad man.....we have submarines and we can deliver something in a crude form anywhere on this planet anytime :lol:...i dont think it costs much to make a contraption that can launch a nuclear capable Raad from a surfaced submarine :cheers:

how about modifying a Raad into a drone submarine?

Why crude form? What's the problem with a pure form? Drone cruise missiles don't make any sense because they are unmanned anyway.

Why crude form? What's the problem with a pure form? Drone cruise missiles don't make any sense because they are unmanned anyway.

i was referring delivery system as crude..not payload and Raad being fired from a surfaced submarine if the target is inland or in the form of torpedo if coastal.

i was referring delivery system as crude..not payload and Raad being fired from a surfaced submarine if the target is inland or in the form of torpedo if coastal.

Excuse me?....Ra'ad being launched from a submarine?...what happened to Babur SLCM?
Please don't bluff.....We don't have AIP submarines yet.....even if we do,US has detection systems as SOSUS...not to mention US Navy's 55 Destroyers and 75 Submarines.....

Excuse me?....Ra'ad being launched from a submarine?...what happened to Babur SLCM?
Please don't bluff.....We don't have AIP submarines yet.....even if we do,US has detection systems as SOSUS...not to mention US Navy's 55 Destroyers and 75 Submarines.....

possibilities are endless when its do or die or now or never :lol:
:cheers:

And that is exactly why the US is so adamantly against Pakistan acquiring ICBMs. It would mean the end of 'we will bomb you back to stone-age' era.

or at least the end of the excuses, that fat and corrupt Generals at the top of Pakistan Army have been giving to us to hide their treason against us... era

possibilities are endless when its do or die or now or never :lol:
:cheers:

But Ra'ad is an ALCM.....how can we launch it from a sub without booster motor?...again,what about Babur SLCM?
Base your argument on facts and figures,only then you can find a feasible solution...

how about modifying a Raad into a drone submarine?or placing it in a torpedo

As I said, when there is a will there is a way...

The time is coming fast when Pak Army needs to wake up from its slumber... stop sucking up to their fake masters in the west and turn towards the real lord of the worlds... I think this very discussion on this forum is evidence that people with hearts realize there is a need to change the decades old malfunctioning system of slavery to America... We have helped the Americans tremendously not just in the cold war but as recently as helping the Sri Lankans... enough is enough... we need to look after our own now...

As I said, when there is a will there is a way...

The time is coming fast when Pak Army needs to wake up from its slumber... stop sucking up to their fake masters in the west and turn towards the real lord of the worlds... I think this very discussion on this forum is evidence that people with hearts realize there is a need to change the decades old malfunctioning system of slavery to America... We have helped the Americans tremendously not just in the cold war but as recently as helping the Sri Lankans... enough is enough... we need to look after our own now...

Nobody is stopping us from getting rid of the US.....except the whole corrupt nation(including myself)...probably we will get rid of US and then go into someone else's slavery...we need to change ourselves...US is not the problem,our behavior is the problem...

Well there is a way but somethings are just impractical.....its very easy to imagine...

FYI,To launch a Babur SLCM,we don't need to surface the submarine...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom