What's new

Pakistan’s first AH-1Z attack helicopters on-track for 2017 delivery

This looks like a Cobra to me. Could be send somewhere to put is on display as its being moved by civilian transport

Important point for diversity is supply chain issues but most important part is net centricity among all platforms ,frankly i dont like an idea of intermedier ,the platforms should talk to each other directly wheather these are MI`s,Z10 ,ZULUS

We need to dump all American equipment !! I strongly believe Pakistan and USA will become sworn enemies of each other in the future, and we should start planning now.

where the hell we will go

12 AH1Z
4 MI-35
2 - Z-10
TAI - IN TALKS

Russia hesitant to supply MI-35 hence sale halted.
Z-10 gone back to China

TAI deal is just on paper our army in not much interested.

Z-10 gone back to China

Apart from Z-10 can you bring any credible source to back it up?

Z-10 gone back to China

Mi 35 deal isn't halted .. total deal is about 153 M USD against 4 mi 35

Deliveries are expected in current year

Lets see.

Army using civilian trucks to transport helos?

They should have their own transport for that purpose.
yep sir they should but i think this cobra is useless for them so they have not used military trucks or air lift or security . god know better ,

AH-1Z is prone to sanctions and they could hit anytime.
Z-10 good to go without any string attached.
in T-129 some components are US/European and a question is banging in my mind, does turkey has already taken the export clearance???? and incase of any policy dispute between Pak and US, what would be the status of the supply of parts ?

where the hell we will go

12 AH1Z
4 MI-35
2 - Z-10
TAI - IN TALKS

We have an enormous border length for that we need at least 150-200 choppers if the war breaks out at two fronts at the same time. Its simply undeniable that these machines are the best to operate in all terrains that we have here in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom