What's new

PakisTan's Engineer . _ The InVenTor Of Free Energy ...

solar energy is free ... :coffee: wind energy is free ... :azn: so as such magnetic energy too can fall in the same catagory of free energy ...:agree: i believe that all of the above stated energy types comes pretty much as the free lunch in nature... :smokin:
Neither solar nor wind energy (wind energy is in-fact due to solar energy) are free. If it were, we did not have to bother about first and second law of thermodynamics. There is difference between "free" energy and "renewable" energy. Magnets are neither.

Neither solar nor wind energy (wind energy is in-fact due to solar energy) are free. If it were, we did not have to bother about first and second law of thermodynamics. There is difference between "free" energy and "renewable" energy. Magnets are neither.

the term "renewable" is metaphorically used rather than in its actual meaning ... an energy can not be renewed but in fact it can only be transformed into another type of energy i.e. the infamous Law of "Conservatin of energy" ...:coffee:

whereas the "free energy" means : any energy readily available in abundance without costing you a cent ...:azn:

just try to understand the point here ; not everyone can do that ...
i can presume that you are smart enough to comprehend the science concept behind all this ... :pakistan:

the term "renewable" is metaphorically used rather than in its actual meaning ... an energy can not be renewed but in fact it can only be transformed into another type of energy i.e. the infamous Law of "Conservatin of energy" ...:coffee:

whereas the "free energy" means : any energy readily available in abundance without costing you a cent ...:azn:

just try to understand the point here ; not everyone can do that ...
i can presume that you are smart enough to comprehend the science concept behind all this ... :pakistan:
LOLed. Some people have habit of saying something that they don't like is "metaphoric". As per you, all energy is "free" since they are there without costing a cent (it is another fact that solar energy needs solar panels, wind energy needs wind turbines etc to get the energy, but don't let these tiny reality bother you). Since I can guess your level understanding of science and intentions of this thread, this will be my last reply to you unless you have something useful to say...

For the comman mans eyes only:

All magnets have power within them, it is stored power. Remember making magnets when you were children? Train tracks?

What he is suggesting is possible in running simple machines with minimum requirement of energy consumption. Kind of like windmills or water mills. Even though the power that is coming into those are from Wind and Water.

Maybe I may have skipped the part where he mentions how he is restoring lost energy in the mangnets. I will be honest. I did not read the whole thing for obvious reasons. If I missed any common sense points, please feel free to add. And please do not quote Abdul Qadeer Khan that its doable.

LOLed. Some people have habit of saying something that they don't like is "metaphoric". As per you, all energy is "free" since they are there without costing a cent (it is another fact that solar energy needs solar panels, wind energy needs wind turbines etc to get the energy, but don't let these tiny reality bother you). Since I can guess your level understanding of science and intentions of this thread, this will be my last reply to you unless you have something useful to say...
LoOoller you L( . ) ( . )Led yourself ... :omghaha: can't blame you 'cause kids with psp are now everywhere ...:kiss3:

now on topic : the costs you are telling are the machinery/equipment cost , not the cost of your raw material which here in this case is solar energy & wind energy ...:coffee: this means your raw material i.e.solar/wind energy still comes free of cost which makes it "free energy" because your "material cost" is still zero , mere munnay ... :azn:

tere comments say pata chal raha hae k tujhay science ki kitni understanding haey ... :smokin:

kis class may parhta hae tu ? qualification kya haey teri ? :sarcastic:

qun k tu ahey tow ek " hindu baniya " is leay tere level ka andaaza tou mujhay teri pehli statement say he ho gaya tha :lol: magar mae nay optimism k sath tujhay yeh baat logically samjhaanay ki koshish ki lekin tu ne apni kameengi dikhaanay may zara daiyr na ki ...:P :sick:

phir baat wohe saabit huee aakhir may : " Kuttay k aagay been bajaanay ka kya faidah " ...:rofl:

bc owkaat teri takkay ki nahi haey or PDF join kia hua haey:mamba:
:pakistan:

water car fail ho gayi ke!!

LoOoller you L( . ) ( . )Led yourself ... :omghaha: can't blame you 'cause kids with psp are now everywhere ...:kiss3:

now on topic : the costs you are telling are the machinery/equipment cost , not the cost of your raw material which here in this case is solar energy & wind energy ...:coffee: this means your raw material i.e.solar/wind energy still comes free of cost which makes it "free energy" because your "material cost" is still zero , mere munnay ... :azn:

tere comments say pata chal raha hae k tujhay science ki kitni understanding haey ... :smokin:

kis class may parhta hae tu ? qualification kya haey teri ? :sarcastic:

qun k tu ahey tow ek " hindu baniya " is leay tere level ka andaaza tou mujhay teri pehli statement say he ho gaya tha :lol: magar mae nay optimism k sath tujhay yeh baat logically samjhaanay ki koshish ki lekin tu ne apni kameengi dikhaanay may zara daiyr na ki ...:P :sick:

phir baat wohe saabit huee aakhir may : " Kuttay k aagay been bajaanay ka kya faidah " ...:rofl:

bc owkaat teri takkay ki nahi haey or PDF join kia hua haey:mamba:
:pakistan:

tujhko dekha to ye khayal aaya!

who lets the dog out .. who who who ?????????

Last edited:
for those who don't know basics of science and energy.........

"Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed but can only be converted from one form to another......"

so no one can invent energy be it it free or captive.......:lol::lol:

Seems like good solution for small appliances like fans , lights etc for rooms better then candle and no fans

What is this...??? Pakistan should work on Fusion reactors and Thorium based as well.
No point on working on thorium based reactors..Only India has done that so far, and India has about 96% of World's known reserve of Thorium.And I don't see that level of co operation which will allow trade of nuclear fuel between two countries, any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom