What's new

Pakistan's Elite Class - Defenders of the Establishment

It's always fun when the Faujeets and PDM pedos come out of their holes.

Here they are defending the Establishment and then having the nerve to say PTI are "elites".

This is how braindead you fuckers are.

But don't worry. I'll find out who all you bastards are....not hard to hack these days.

😉

You may understand that the so called establishment goes through motions or mood swings, I have understood the matter as a constant. Now provided my position is delusional, but it dwarfs when compared to your grandiose plans of a revolution for which both inside and outside the box approach have been tried to exhaustion.

I stated that it's a harsh reality and a sour pill to swallow but the fact remains that people and businesses related to what one considers establishment thrived and gained strength in monopoly during PTI tenure. My postulation is that it happened by design.

Well, the only constant and unwavering trend throughout our history has been the persistent opposition by the establishment towards the most popular leader and political party, along with their systematic subversion of democratic processes that threaten their entrenched grip and domination. First, they went after Sheikh Mujeeb, then Bhutto, followed by Benazir, Nawaz, and now it's Imran Khan and the PTI, Tomorrow it would be someone else. It's an endless cycle, and unless we transcend our political differences and collectively stand as a nation against what is wrong, it is likely to persist.

Well, the only constant and unwavering trend throughout our history has been the persistent opposition by the establishment towards the most popular leader and political party, along with their systematic subversion of democratic processes that threaten their entrenched grip and domination. First, they went after Sheikh Mujeeb, then Bhutto, followed by Benazir, Nawaz, and now it's Imran Khan and the PTI, Tomorrow it would be someone else. It's an endless cycle, and unless we transcend our political differences and collectively stand as a nation against what is wrong, it is likely to persist.

If popular politics is your career choice, Pakistan may not well be a good employer for you. Political exploitation of the masses is a constitutional offence in theory.

Mujeeb and Bhutto gave us Bangladesh. Their legacy can be best described as corporate political feudalism. Mr. Sharif recently went 'revolutionary' for putting his business above state policy.

Mujeeb and Bhutto gave us Bangladesh. Their legacy can be best described as corporate political feudalism. Mr. Sharif recently went 'revolutionary' for putting his business above state policy.

Oye machoda....your daddy Pak Bhoj is responsible.

811989.jpg

811398.jpg

If popular politics is your career choice, Pakistan may not well be a good employer for you. Political exploitation of the masses is a constitutional offence in theory.

So, you are saying that standing up for the Constitution, promoting the rule of law, and urging others to do the same is actually a constitutional offense and breaking the very Constitution we are trying to protect? That doesn't make any sense, does it?

Mujeeb and Bhutto gave us Bangladesh. ..

Yes, they too bore some responsibility but the primary perpetrator that you have intentionally omitted naming is none other than the Establishment itself. may we ask why?

It's always fun when the Faujeets and PDM pedos come out of their holes.

Here they are defending the Establishment and then having the nerve to say PTI are "elites".

This is how braindead you fuckers are.

But don't worry. I'll find out who all you bastards are....not hard to hack these days.

😉
Actually, you can't find out who they are from a website unless you deposit a Phishing link.

Only government agencies have the administrative control to oversee the redirects from specific IP addresses to Network providers to directly expose a person's identity.

Even base level IP grabbing is notoriously inaccurate, especially if the poster is from a high population density area

So, you are saying that standing up for the Constitution, promoting the rule of law, and urging others to do the same is actually seen as breaking the very Constitution we are trying to protect? That doesn't make any sense, does it?
If this is your interpretation of what i said, i refuse any responsibility for it.
Yes, they too bore some responsibility but the primary perpetrator that you have intentionally omitted naming is none other than the Establishment itself. may we ask why?

Prime perpetrators bare all responsibility not some.

Look everyone.

View attachment 935315

You can tell they didn't understand the video. Too busy being chutiye Faujeets and patwaris.
Someone needs to add a glass of whiskey on it. Many of these newly born Hafiz whiskey lovers are just scared of vigo dala ending up on their door step. Ever wondered how few thousands British soldiers subdued millions of Indians. Gulami genetic hain.

If this is your interpretation of what i said, i refuse any responsibility for it.

Prime perpetrators bare all responsibility not some.

A more comprehensive understanding of the 1971 debacle entails recognizing the voluntary alliance forged between the underdog Bhutto and the military establishment to undermine the popular figure of Sheikh Mujib. Subsequently, as Bhutto emerged as the most prominent leader in what was left of Pakistan, PNA supported Zia in dismantling democratic institutions. Over time, both Benazir and Nawaz entered into arrangements with the establishment against each other undermining democracy in the process. However, they eventually realized that such alliances only served to strengthen the establishment itself. Consequently, a third-party, PTI, was introduced. Presently, we observe the PMLN and PPP collaborating with the establishment to undermine democracy and the most popular leader of the country currently, Imran Khan. It is disconcerting to witness the lack of learning among our politicians, but as ordinary citizens, we must remain aware of these dynamics.

A more comprehensive understanding of the 1971 debacle entails recognizing the voluntary alliance forged between the underdog Bhutto and the military establishment to undermine the popular figure of Sheikh Mujib. Subsequently, as Bhutto emerged as the most prominent leader in what was left of Pakistan, PNA supported Zia in dismantling democratic institutions. Over time, both Benazir and Nawaz entered into arrangements with the establishment against each other undermining democracy in the process. However, they eventually realized that such alliances only served to strengthen the establishment itself. Consequently, a third-party, PTI, was introduced. Presently, we observe the PMLN and PPP collaborating with the establishment to undermine democracy and the most popular leader of the country currently, Imran Khan. It is disconcerting to witness the lack of learning among our politicians, but as ordinary citizens, we must remain aware of these dynamics.

Bhutto and Mujeeb both worked closely with established eastern and western wing entities. The bureaucracy outplayed her role than others in the debacle.

The all powerful evil entity that you make the establishment to be is the exact reason why revolutionary opinions fail to gather momentum in Pakistan.

We earn halal, our rozi roti is not linked to it. But you haramis prefer corrupt leaders because you earn yours through such means. We aren't the ones supporting the likes of Sharifs and Zardaris, the certified choors.
:lol: Pink Peerni along with gang of 5, used to get halal giftsfrom Malik Riaz---you guys are worse then sharifs and zardari, because you are munafiks

one day shit is really gonna hit the fan, blood bath everywhere, civil war.

I dislike faujis & want them out of politics, I consider them a greater evil than all political parties combined

but IK isn't it- I don't think he is smart enough to lead us out of this quagmire, I still
have a soft spot for him but he made way too many blunders
tere jeisse apni ma/behen leke us k jalsai m jaya krtei hei, 10rs k note collect krne,
leave it veerey, don't talk like that

The Elite in Britain Helped Britain become a Global Power and Played its role in winning two world wars!

What has Pakistani Elite done for Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom