What's new

Pakistan's Core Problem

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I wanted to make a thread about Pakistan's core problem? in Qmanagement they use a fish bone model, which suggests that 80% problems are caused by 20%, so if you are able to identify the 20% problems rest will get solved automatically.

that is why it is important to know the core problem(s), obviously merits and demerits are not required

just share two things

(1)what in your opinion is core problem of PAKistan?

(2)your location(district)?

i won't say but truth is that democracy is problem for Pakistan for another 10-15 years and yes i know all of you will jump now but watch this and answer yourself this.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the core problem of Pakistan is the divergence of its people from the goal it was created for. There are reasons to that, and offshoots of it and that completes the picture.

To your second question, my birthplace is Karachi, but I don't believe I'm Pakistani any more than I'm Djiboutian for instance.

Core Problems... the current social, economical and political (dis) order... Secularism... Elitism... Capitalism... Feudalism... Dictatorship... Democracy... Neocolonialism... Fake Islamism... Politicians... Land Lords... A few families... A few from the top brass of Pakistan's military... Corruption... and currently Terrorism and designs of the United States of America/India/Afghanistan and Traitors against Pakistan and its people...

From KP Tribal Areas...

Core Problems... the current social, economical and political (dis) order... Secularism... Elitism... Capitalism... Feudalism... Dictatorship... Democracy... Neocolonialism...

From KP Tribal Areas...
HTF is secularism a core problem in pakistan? Care to explain?

I believe the core problem of Pakistan is the divergence of its people from the goal it was created for. There are reasons to that, and offshoots of it and that completes the picture.

To your second question, my birthplace is Karachi, but I don't believe I'm Pakistani any more than I'm Djiboutian for instance.

Indian terror as well too.

Indian terror as well too.

Indian terrorism and subversion has only fully succeeded once, in 1971, and it was failing until they put their military might into it. Otherwise, Pakistanis themselves have a lot more to answer for Pakistan's problems.

But you need to relax a bit. Many places in the world share a similar burden of problems, ours are in the news more because of the ongoing war. None of those countries went poof and disappeared. Pakistan won't too.

Indian terrorism and subversion has only fully succeeded once, in 1971, and it was failing until they put their military might into it. Otherwise, Pakistanis themselves have a lot more to answer for Pakistan's problems.

But you need to relax a bit. Many places in the world share a similar burden of problems, ours are in the news more because of the ongoing war. None of those countries went poof and disappeared. Pakistan won't too.

Yugoslavia

Core problem is that Pakistan retains its original rapacious British colonial-feudal government but without the moderating influences of and checks and balances provided by the British themselves. Any democratic representation and good government are mere boons from above without checks and balances accountable to the people. This leads to wide-spread injustice and the search by those in power for alternate solutions like sharia rule (which locks in property rights and justifies their power relationships) or distractions like internal or external wars or blame-the-foreigner games - anything to keep the people of Pakistan distracted from the real cause of their miseries.

All can be put into two parts:

Awarness
Now this awarness can be classified into three sub:

i) Social (General) Awarness: People are not aware of what they are doing and how this is effecting the community.
They have no idea of their social responsibility and what they do, is not only effecting them but people around them. eg: Theft/Robbery by a person in desperate need of finance would result in the victim's avenge on someone else in sameway. Another eg: Burning tyres on roads cauging suffocation of people around and blocking traffic, for their personal gain, which might disturb rountine traffic, or worse an Ambulance on its way to a emergancy.

ii) Political Awarness: People just believe in what the political mafias say to them. They believe in every word said and they are then used by these mafia leaders (aka political leaders). A great example would be the bhutto example, people vote PPP because Bhutto is an hero for them, and they expect the same from the PPP members. Also, Altaf Hussain's divide and rule policy, making the people feel and glue it on their minds that they are mohajjirs and something less than a Pakistani. Creating a complex, and then using it to fight elections.

iii) Religious Awarness: Public also are readily believing in what others say, and what is common is 'Kill others, its Jihad'.
They must have a sense themselves, that this is not Jihad but terrorism. They also follow some concepts in Islam that were made by their Ancestors, like Mazars.

These three can be classified into more.
Like discrimination of other being a Punjabi, Sindhi or Balochi (Social Awarness).

The problem of lack of Awarness is:
i) Uneducated people
ii) The educated and learned ones not helping fellow brothers.

We are in a serious mess, which is just like cleaning a unorganised room having multiple Intanet servers for a multinational company.

Solution: NGOs promoting Awarness and hope between the rural people, and also rising Awarness between the 'rich and posh class' who are most likely to be ignorant and arrogant.

But, it we have a look at the Mafia (politics) then we can see why the Mafia leaders have kept the public illetraite.
Cause, if people start getting knowledge, they get to know about Social Affairs and hence will boast up the IQ and Awanress would be created.
This would cause all the Mafia parties to die hungry as a Nation united with Love and trust, humanity and brotherhood is ready to fight all odds.

In the end, I would say I am from the 'Pearls of the world: Pakistan'
There is a reason why I have kept my ID as 'Last Hope' and the facebook campaign in my signature is to boast this Awarness in the people.

Regards,
Feel Free to question me.

Yours Sincerly,
Last Hope (Hassan)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom