What's new

Pakistan's breathtaking Makran Coastal Highway

MakranCoastalHighway.jpg

Would be amazing to ride this road on a KTM Duke 690!!!! Yummy.

OMG! I would love to drag my knees on my Kawasaki zx12r on these twisties! Superb!
I couldn't be any more jealous that i am not there right now. By the way, I have a question, what are the chances of encountering a Dakku in one of these areas?

OMG! I would love to drag my knees on my Kawasaki zx12r on these twisties! Superb!
I couldn't be any more jealous that i am not there right now. By the way, I have a question, what are the chances of encountering a Dakku in one of these areas?

I don't think you will encounter any daku ... you can find them in interior sindh :D

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................

Inshallah I will be travelling along that soon this year as part of my plans to motorbike ride from the UK to Pakistan by road........well kind of....... more like Ferry to France, through France into Italy to the port of Ancona or Bari, ferry to Greece onto Istanbul, through Turkey into Iran, through Iran into Pakistan travelling along that Makran Coastal Highway to Karachi, then its up north to Azad Kashmir....................... wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/IMG_0625.jpg

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/suzuki1.jpg

Very beautiful Bezerk! I hope one day I can get to visit Pakistan and ride a motorcycle on that highway with Pakdef forum guys!
Those rugged hills remind me of my drive to Las Vegas across the breath of US!!

Riding a motorbike on Pakistani highway!! You must be stunt man. :) :)

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.................

Inshallah I will be travelling along that soon this year as part of my plans to motorbike ride from the UK to Pakistan by road........well kind of....... more like Ferry to France, through France into Italy to the port of Ancona or Bari, ferry to Greece onto Istanbul, through Turkey into Iran, through Iran into Pakistan travelling along that Makran Coastal Highway to Karachi, then its up north to Azad Kashmir....................... wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/IMG_0625.jpg

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i421/rab_zuk1/suzuki1.jpg

Are you doing this solo or with some other rider/s? Amazing stuff. Would love to know more about it if possible. Do you have a blog or something where I can follow?

May i ask you something? There is sea, golden sand, beautiful view, places to hike, perfect roads..Altogether, these elements are perfect for a tourism zone..And as far as i know, that place is far away from Taliban threat..May be my idea is ridiculous, but wouldnt it be good to turn this place in to a tourism heaven?

May i ask you something? There is sea, golden sand, beautiful view, places to hike, perfect roads..Altogether, these elements are perfect for a tourism zone..And as far as i know, that place is far away from Taliban threat..May be my idea is ridiculous, but wouldnt it be good to turn this place in to a tourism heaven?

Only of the perception of our country improves. Our perception ot the outside world has been battered by getting involved in a needless, foreign war.

If Pakistan is seen on its own, it has beautiful beaches (including coral reef!) to the south and high mountains to the north. Its a tourist haven, only if...

If Pakistan is seen on its own, it has beautiful beaches (including coral reef!) to the south and high mountains to the north. Its a tourist haven, only if...

If wishes were horses
Beggars would ride:
If turnips were watches
I would wear one by my side.
And if if's and an's were pots and pans,
The tinker would never work!

And as far as i know, that place is far away from Taliban threat..May be my idea is ridiculous, but wouldnt it be good to turn this place in to a tourism heaven?

Because Pakistanis are "dangerous Islamist anti-West terrorist-supporters" and Pakistan "backward Islamic Republic", chances areno one will ever visit.
It's best to start tourism for our own people though atleast, then maybe people from other Muslim countries might come as tourists :)

surprised-038.gif
WOW!! Fantastic!

I wanna visit that area pronto! Hope I can get a visa! :what:

the MCH is very similar to american western colorado canyons if they agree with me??

3ormaratripjan2008_184_P69_PakWheels(com).jpg

363485-Makran-Coastal-Highway-till-Buzi-Pass--Day-Trip--PICT7910-2012-01-15-12.27.48-The-Great-Canyon.jpg

Web+3.JPG

6203620744_3eef448de0_b.jpg

OrmaraTripJan2008-199.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom