What's new

Pakistan's breathtaking Makran Coastal Highway

wow. amazing landscape. thanks for sharing. It indeed would be a pleasure to ride on this road.

Cheers

some more

fcc4e00d88bbbc1ce05b749d201d7f21.jpg

7573f70dda74a8d01c624a4193330253.jpg

a823ad4c3ed2a5b4a7201b45be6f0228.jpg

4b40ba182a31514f3a2a2b8779af53de.jpg

03f4debd5282ed91ab1346c3da4b121e.jpg

c1d332dce497b7491a60eac699487221.jpg

I am loving it. The sky is so blue. Its so clean. I saw sky like this only in Northern Areas of Pakistan and no where else in Pakistan.

Which side of the road do you get to drive in Pakistan. left-hand or right-hand traffic?

Show me a 5-Star Resort up this remarkable and amazing route with an 18-hole Golf Course and a Water/ Theme Ride Park and I will show you a highway well traveled by many Pakistanis.

Show me a 5-Star Resort up this remarkable and amazing route with an 18-hole Golf Course and a Water/ Theme Ride Park and I will show you a highway well traveled by many Pakistanis.

There's PC at Gwadar... don't know about a golf course there though!

they are building golden palms gwadar also which will have many features.

WOW, Stunning natural beauty, i noticed two hills which were naturally shaped as skulptures one was vertically shaped and the other one horizontally and came up with the idea that NCA should be awarded the task to carve these and pakistan will have its own "statue of Liberty" and "Abul Houl" within one year...Take a look again with my idea in your mind and visualize...

I am loving it. The sky is so blue. Its so clean. I saw sky like this only in Northern Areas of Pakistan and no where else in Pakistan.

Northern Areas are now called Gilgit-Baltistan (we should make it a habit of calling those areas that now) and you are right the sky and the water in Gilgit-Baltistan and Gwadar look the most clear and blue in pictures. I never been to either Gilgit-Baltistan or Gwadar, but hope to visit soon.

:pakistan:

Im amazed!!! Balochistan has some mad potential!!!

Honestly....The road looks like nothing out of the sub continent......Good for Pakistan....now if only the rest of Pakistan and hope fully India could have such well maintained roads......

Things to notice....No Potholes, well maintained signs, milestones, and scenic beaches....

Hope to visit someday!!!

I am an overseas Pakistani born and grown up for most of my life in Pakistan though....After looking at these pictures which are certainly extremely beautiful and breathtaking, there is one thing that makes me a little sad... there is one thing lacking in them i.e there is not much traffic. Now that may seem an unfavourable condition for fast drivers but as far as my patriotism is concerned I see a lack of economic activity over here. We have been blessed with such beautiful places. In my belief we can certainly turn this whole place especially Gwadar into an economic boom town like Dubai. Then who needs Dubai when we have Gwadar which is not only beneficial to us but our long time ally China as well.

too bad i live 1000 km away in islamabad hey i have heard there is a camel here which can swim is it true?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom