What's new

Pakistan's Blunder Of Not Joining The Yemen War:---

I understand...But please address your questions and discussions with respect...That is the way of the Prophet!

And I agree that a stable GCC is good for Pakistan!

But please address your questions and discussions with respect...That is the way of the Prophet!
Trying My best .. but just look at my bro @BHarwana post .. GCC helped Pakistan in 98 after test every way possible .. And we have nothing to do with their Arab-ism and their own conflicts .. We just have to watch our own benefits and interests.. Just like Iran and iranina kings in history did , just like any other person or country..

Kindly ask our turk. Brothers how they were reciprocated for their blood by Arab tribes

Bro, the past is the past.

Muslims have fought each other time and time again in history.

Turks have fought fellow Turks. Arabs have fought Turks. The nizam of hydrabad fought Tipu Sultan with the British & hindus etc...

We can't live in the past. If we did then no Muslim should cooperate with another Muslim race.

I am not asking anyone to be blindly loyal to arabs, neither am I asking arabs to be blindly loyal to us. But we can cooperate on certain issues and both benefit. I value the blood of Pakistani men and I would not risk it being spilled for free.

You kidding ?? How old where you in 98 ?? Do you know hat happened after tests ?? How GCC (KSA +UAE) helped us !!!!!!! Come on yaar .. above is simply too much …
And for rest of your post , That is our (people) main problem , wtf we have to do with what they do or did with this and that ????? We only have to watch our own interests..

Thank you :enjoy::pakistan::smitten:

Sorry bro we have helped them more than any nation and we got back to little. Iran was never as close to us as Saudis were and they helped us the least. You only get angry on your friend for not helping. You don't get angry at your enemies for not helping.

Trying My best .. but just look at my bro @BHarwana post .. GCC helped Pakistan in 98 after test every way possible .. And we have nothing to do with their Arab-ism and their own conflicts .. We just have to watch our own benefits and interests.. Just like Iran and iranina kings in history did , just like any other person or country..
In 99 when Mushy took over - AED1bn - 2mnths salary for the Pak Armed Forces from Govt of Abu Dhabi.

Iran is least of our concerns here my friend. We never had good relationship with Iran just a normal one.

Kindly ask our turk. Brothers how they were reciprocated for their blood by Arab tribes

Dont take me wrong

But Islam and Arab nationalism are two different and actually contradicting things...

I would go as far as saying that Badr and uhad were fights of Islam versus Arab nationalism
What all of above have to do with "Pakistan and Pakistani Interests" , and my dear brother Same thing (logic) will apply on Iran (Persian and Persian-ism under Sectarian-ism "Shia")…
Why you have to go back till Badr and Uhad ..

@MastanKhan

You really believe that it was a 'blunder' not to join the Saudi-led coalition forces in starving to death more than 85,000 innocent Yemeni children under 5 ?
If Pakistan had joined , death toll not going to be that much !!!!!!! We all know this ……

The Arabs fought against the Ottoman Muslims and Today the Saudis are campaigning against Turkey, Funding PKK terrorists who kill Turkish soldiers and making anti Turkish Policies.

The Saudis have no shame
If Sultan do Muslim brotherhood against Sadia and UAE then its OK but when they do PKK against Turkey then its wrong?

Iran is least of our concerns here my friend. We never had good relationship with Iran just a normal one.
So for those so called normal relationship why we have to destroy or sacrifice our interests and benefits ?? Here I mean our Relationship with GCC …… And we had great relationship ship with Iran until 79 .. We even tried our best to have good relationship with them after 79 .. But , Kalhoshan , India in Chabhar , uzair blaooch , iran's spy in GCC on Pakistan passport did not help ……….

If Pakistan had joined , death toll not going to be that much !!!!!!! We all know this ……

No, we don't... Had we helped the coalition forces in this inhumane starvation blockade, the death toll in all probability would have been higher

Sorry bro we have helped them more than any nation and we got back to little. Iran was never as close to us as Saudis were and they helped us the least. You only get angry on your friend for not helping. You don't get angry at your enemies for not helping.
I can agree with you on getting too little ,, but that is also depend on us..... Pakistani elite ,,, they got less for Pakistan but so much for themselves ,, just look at Elite and their businesses..
And my dear we can rebuild our friendship with our old friend …. instead of start taking revenge and start playing childish ..

The Arabs fought against rulers who were piss drunk, and there harams overflowing with women from every corner of the world. There was nothing "muslim" about them, except their names.

The turks, are supporting Qatar, a known exporter of terrorism, who is on record for giving Khalid Shiekh Mohammed an escape route.
https://www.bmvg.de/de/aktuelles/namensbeitrag-ursula-von-der-leyen-37366

So pls stop with the sanctimonious Bs!

And destroyed a. Muslim caliphate with help of British and Jewish money...

To replace it with militarily incompetent and insignificant states ruled by drunkards with harams full of women who have nothing to do with the Islam....

And who now supply west and jews with all their money as kind of pay back I guess

Fantastic

No, we don't... Had we helped the coalition forces in this inhumane starvation blockade, the death toll in all probability would have been higher
That is how you look at it..... If we joined ,, then that means ,, No support from Iran to proxies in Yemen … Very controlled air strikes ….

I can agree with you on getting too little ,, but that is also depend on us..... Pakistani elite ,,, they got less for Pakistan but so much for themselves ,, just look at Elite and their businesses..
And my dear we can rebuild our friendship with our old friend …. instead of start taking revenge and start playing childish ..
Even after the recent Ormara attack, people are shamelessly defending Iran.

In hadith word of Sindh and Hind are used which is refereeing to region and not country.
Like Khorasan and Sham
In our case its coincidence that region of Hind is India

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/whatever.46703/page-5210#post-11147229

That is how you look at it..... If we joined ,, then that means ,, No support from Iran to proxies in Yemen … Very controlled air strikes ….

No, it does not mean that .... Thankfully, we refused to become a part of a great crime against humanity

And destroyed a. Muslim caliphate with help of British and Jewish meney...

To replace it with militarily in competent and insignificant states ruled by drunkards with harams full of women who have nothing to do with the Islam....

And who now supply west and jews with all their money as kind of pay back I guess

Fantastic
Oh ho wannabe wahabi, again showing your true colors. :enjoy:

The so called Caliphate, didn't need any one to destroy them, siding with Hitler, booze, and women, they managed quite well on thier own. But you feel free to believe what you want

Back
Top Bottom