What's new

Pakistan's Blunder Of Not Joining The Yemen War:---

How cleverly you deflect, forgetting how GCC has always stood by Pakistan. But with you being a closet mullah lover, no one should be surprised.

Do post pics of Ormara and PC Gawadar incidents as well.
Oh I will post pic of Gwadar and Ormara because we know who came to our help.

Here this is Abbas he was a Shia from hazara and he died fighting Iranian proxies in Gwadar. We will not be divided as a nation for Iran or GCC.

images

OP is somewhat right...

We are overestimating Iran's influence/proxy in Pakistan.

No, no civil war would have happened.

What did we get from Iran after showing NEUTRALITY????

Jadhav, Uzair Baloch? Ormara attack?

High time Pakistanis act confident and arrogant so that no one takes them for granted.

Iran is taking advantage of so called Pakistani fear of in house fighting.

They will try to create even more influence/proxy within Pakistan now.

If you want to act confident, fight a war in Iran, not in Yemen. Why are sunni Muslims dying because Shia and wahhabi are fighting proxy war?

Secondly confidence starts at home. We are shaking at the knees politically.

Finally, if we want to challenge Iranian terrorism first we must secure our own border. Then we must secure our parliament (PPP) and then our streets. There are hundreds of Uzair Baloch.

Dear bro @BHarwana .. I respect your views and sentiments .. But keep in mind I have never seen any GCC country threating Pakistan with "open war" , "missiles attack" and even "proxy" war the way Iran do day in day out..
I will quote you one example , Just look at Egypt …. Just study what they did in Yemen war and the benefits they had !!!!!!!!!
My dear bro , Look at things from different angle , If we went into Yemen , Iran wont help proxies , and we were able to save so many 1000s Muslims died in Yemen …….. Believe me 100,000 Pakistan troops in Yemen means end of war even before it started.... We Pakistanis always down play ourselves....
Ask any Muslim from Bosina what were their feeling when Pakistani troops arrived !!!!!

I can remind you of when they threatened us I can post their leaders statement but will that help me no it will help Iran not Pakistan. The reality is no one helped us.

Blood is expensive than oil and will remain so.

If someone cannot give free oil don't expect free blood in return. Both GCC and Iran have worlds largest reserves if oil but the world's biggest reserves of brave blood is in Pakistan and that is expensive than oil.

If you want to act confident, fight a war in Iran, not in Yemen. Why are sunni Muslims dying because Shia and wahhabi are fighting proxy war?

Secondly confidence starts at home. We are shaking at the knees politically.

Finally, if we want to challenge Iranian terrorism first we must secure our own border. Then we must secure our parliament (PPP) and then our streets. There are hundreds of Uzair Baloch.
We are to dam late …… Only a big bloody war will restart things now …… Yes I know I sound cruel , but this is what I learnt after reading history and watching strange ways of Nature's works...
I am afraid war is coming , me be in our life time may be in 100 years , but war is coming and I am 90% Muslims will fight Muslims first , then renaming Muslims will fight real evil …… That is the only way of resetting things that gone wrong in last 300+ years..

Well to you maybe not. To the world YES!

To be honest bro, the muslim brotherhood are not a terrorist organisation. That is a smear campaign against them.

Many Muslims, including those who have next to nothing to do with MB, have been thrown under the bus by Arab regimes and their attempts to hold unto their thrones. To get to the MB, the UAE government even threw western Muslim charities on ban lists which affected their activities and it told European governments to collectively treat all of us Muslims here in Europe with suspicion.

We should support you against Iran because that suits both Pakistani interests & I believe it is islamically right but this whole MB stuff is just not true.

I can remind you of when they threatened us I can post their leaders statement but will that help me no it will help Iran not Pakistan. The reality is no one helped us.

If someone cannot give free oil don't expect free blood in return. Both GCC and Iran have worlds largest reserves if oil but the world's biggest reserves of brave blood is in Pakistan and that is expensive than oil.

Reality is you are Shameless as usual, defending the Mullah.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ing-the-yemen-war.619059/page-9#post-11468978

He acts like Arabs arent acting that way, bahrain is filled with Saudis who drink alcohol and pay prostitutes throughout the year :lol:
No one is aware of such things, except you, I wonder how.

We are to dam late …… Only a big bloody war will restart things now …… Yes I know I sound cruel , but this is what I learnt after reading history and watching strange ways of Nature's works...
I am afraid war is coming , me be in our life time may be in 100 years , but war is coming and I am 90% Muslims will fight Muslims first , then renaming Muslims will fight real evil …… That is the only way of resetting things that gone wrong in last 300+ years..

Forget age of empires thinking. First let's build our country and secure our borders. When we have our own strength, then we can look outwards.

Apparently China and America are enemies. Russia is a threat to the EU. They are all also thier biggest trading partners.

Lol I grew up and live in the 'west' and I can tell you that its you who is Clueless. I don't know whether your dense or delusional, probably both suggesting your comment. Now i'm wondering are all Saudis this stupid or just you? :lol:
who happens to be a nobody. Nice :enjoy:

Few random statements form random ministers does not equal what iran and Irans top command said , But I also condemn those , how dare them …
Yes blood is the most important thing .. History tells us that blood brings wealth and benefits for nations .. You can call me cruel , but just read history ….. Muslim Kings attacked Muslim India , destroyed Delhi , killed 1000s of Muslims and looted wealth...… Abdali was one of them came from ____?

Forget age of empires thinking. First let's build our country and secure our borders. When we have our own strength, then we can look outwards.

Apparently China and America are enemies. Russia is a threat to the EU. They are all also thier biggest trading partners.
Ask FC the problems they are facing form the Iranians in fencing the border, and then inform this forum.

For all this we need leadership …… We need someone more loyal to Pakistan then Himself , his Sect ….. Someone we all can trust.. Honest truthful...
I have a hope from IK... let us see what happen here..
May Allah Give Us that kind of Leadership .. Ameen
And Sir , we have to do something about Afghansitan not accepting border and Iran not letting us fence the border.. For that we have to show strength even we are weak inside out.

Reality is you are Shameless as usual, defending the Mullah.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ing-the-yemen-war.619059/page-9#post-11468978

No one is aware of such things, except you, I wonder how.

I am not defending mullah but defending Pakistan's decision of not going into a fifth war at the same time.

@Khafee Sudan fought for you in Yemen now what help did you provided them?
Bro you forgot us not the other way around. Pakistani soldiers are still standing in guard to defend Saudis. Where are yours?
Iran never helped us either that is the reality at it's very core. Now you tell me it was our mistake sorry it was your mistake not to help us in the first place.

Everyone is aware of such things except you lol, It seems you are the one living in fantasy land :omghaha:
You can talk whatever nonsense you like on an online forum. In the real world, your masters land will remain a rouge pariah state. Must be sad in your lonely little world.

I am not defending mullah but defending Pakistan's decision of not going into a fifth war at the same time.

@Khafee Sudan fought for you in Yemen now what help did you provided them?
Bro you forgot us not the other way around. Pakistani soldiers are still standing in guard to defend Saudis. Where are yours?
Iran never helped us either that is the reality at it's very core. Now you tell me it was our mistake sorry it was your mistake not to help us in the first place.
You always defend the mullah, like I said you are a closet mullah lover.

Unlike you I'm not going to repeat my self. If you are unaware of how Pak has always been helped by GCC, means your sectarian blinders are working. Keep it up!

Few random statements form random ministers does not equal what iran and Irans top command said , But I also condemn those , how dare them …
Yes blood is the most important thing .. History tells us that blood brings wealth and benefits for nations .. You can call me cruel , but just read history ….. Muslim Kings attacked Muslim India , destroyed Delhi , killed 1000s of Muslims and looted wealth...… Abdali was one of them came from ____?
You don't need to condemn any statements of GCC and Iran they have their own resources their own land and their own army to defend them. They are big enough to make their own decisions but you cannot clap with one hand.

As I said before we had very high hopes from GCC because we considered them as our allies but one can get angry on friend for not helping. They deserted us we never deserted them. We are fighting five wars and they never helped us. Iran said they will urge both Pakistan and India to show restrain and go to talks we returned the favor. Pakistan said both Iran and USA to show restrain and go to talks. No one should get angry with us. Every should look inside his own greban.

Back
Top Bottom