What's new

Pakistan's Blunder Of Not Joining The Yemen War:---

Why do you assume that anything is being given to you? I like to believe we have earned our soft power in the region.

There are only two states in the region with hegemonic designs disrupting peace in the region.

A) India with her constant ambitions of Asoka's Varsh.
b) Iran with her constant ambitions of Cyrus's two horned kingdom.

Both are outdated concepts in the age of Nation states.

what has ajami or arabi to do with the conflict?

I do not have to prove Iranian presence in Yemen when Irans own general Soleimani accepts it.

Instead of being an advocate of Iranian stance, you can argue why Pakistani involvement in Yemen would be negative of any sort?
Pakistan army is not trained well for such terrain, it will be very high casuality rate for Pakistan .... on serious note. That is totally different topic , where boots on the ground required a huge support. I don't want to see a dead Paksitani solider for " for few dollars more" .

I have not discussed anything with you regarding Iran. I am a Pakistani and I need to know if they have everything available to them then why are Pakistani forces needed

You are still not answering my question why do they need us they have everything available?

We want to go there. Before the mess in Yemen, Indians were running the ship route which we want to run.

I think you have a problem thinking beyond the next geographical border from your own postal code. No wonder you are pro electable. Atleast try surprising me once.

Pakistan army is not trained well for such terrain, it will be very high casuality rate for Pakistan .... on serious note. That is totally different topic , where boots on the ground required a huge support. I don't want to see a dead Paksitani solider for " for few dollars more" .

They will be there securing poor Yemenis being massacred in this war of ancient nature. And they will secure our trade routes.

We were willing to help Muslim countries in counter terrorism operations under IMAFT mandate. Ofcourse the nature of Pakistan's involvement in Yemen is a decision of the legitimate Yemeni government.

The terrain is similar to Balochistan. Ironically face a similar enemy in Balochistan too but if our silence can be bought then why cant our actions?

We want to go there. Before the mess in Yemen, Indians were running the ship route which we want to run.

I think you have a problem thinking beyond the next geographical border from your own postal code. No wonder you are pro electable. Atleast try surprising me once.

Sorry Indians are running ship routes? Which route?
I still don't get it.
Why are we needed in Yemen? If GCC has everything available they should let us fight our war.
I fail to understand my friend which routes you are talking about?

Sorry Indians are running ship routes? Which route?
I still don't get it.
Why are we needed in Yemen? If GCC has everything available they should let us fight our war.
I fail to understand my friend which routes you are talking about?

Why do you keep repeating the same thing again and again? Nobody is asking you to go there and kill Yemenis or tell GCC where to aim.

We will be there on counter terrorism basis subject to request from Yemeni government.

The biggest evacuation from Yemen was of Indians. You do not watch the international news i am assuming safely.

They will be there securing poor Yemenis being massacred in this war of ancient nature. And they will secure our trade routes.

We were willing to help Muslim countries in counter terrorism operations under IMAFT mandate. Ofcourse the nature of Pakistan's involvement in Yemen is a decision of the legitimate Yemeni government.

The terrain is similar to Balochistan. Ironically face a similar enemy in Balochistan too but if our silence can be bought then why cant our actions?
If they want to secure the muslims in Yeman , then bring resolution in UN. That is the best platform to legitimized any act. We have good example of Bosnian war , where Pakistan army played a key role under UN umbrella. They defend and secure.
enjoy this read . Price against tyranny is very heavy ... sometime i think Pakistan has enough sacrifices for others..... time to rebuilt Pakistan.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/256199/islamabad-refuses-to-hand-over-ex-isi-chief-to-bosnia-tribunal/

Islamabad refuses to hand over ex-ISI chief to Bosnia tribunal

If they want to secure the muslims in Yeman , then bring resolution in UN. That is the best platform to legitimized any act. We have good example of Bosnian war , where Pakistan army played a key role under UN umbrella. They defend and secure.
enjoy this read . Price against tyranny is very heavy ...

https://tribune.com.pk/story/256199/islamabad-refuses-to-hand-over-ex-isi-chief-to-bosnia-tribunal/

Islamabad refuses to hand over ex-ISI chief to Bosnia tribunal

Why bring the international circus to Yemen? Why do you have two different standards for different states? Is it hard for you to treat them all justly and equally?

Its funny you talk about tyranny sitting in America knowing full well American stance on the axis of tyranny. There is no reason to solve this at UN level when OIC and IMAFT are more than sufficient.

Why do you keep repeating the same thing again and again? Nobody is asking you to go there and kill Yemenis or tell GCC where to aim.

We will be there on counter terrorism basis subject to request from Yemeni government.

The biggest evacuation from Yemen was of Indians. You do not watch the international news i am assuming safely.

I watch international news regularly.
But how will doing counter terrorism opps in Yemen help Pakistan?
GCC has big army to do counter terrorism opps so why would they give us anything?
Pakistan already has army in Saudi Arabia which is the most strategic location. Why place our army in Yemen when there is no gain there?
Which routes were you talking about?

Will anyone with knowledge answer this question. Why is Pakistan needed in Yemen war? There are already 50 countries fighting the war so what extra can Pakistan bring to table?
If they have everything then why would that benefit us?

I watch international news regularly.
But how will doing counter terrorism opps in Yemen help Pakistan?
GCC has big army to do counter terrorism opps so why would they give us anything?
Pakistan already has army in Saudi Arabia which is the most strategic location. Why place our army in Yemen when there is no gain there?
Which routes were you talking about?

Grab a map beyond your district land record and then reply.

You are an economic expert here and cannot understand the connection between Gwadar and Yemen or the route which is potentially more important than the straits of hormuz.

Go blackmail Imran Khan and stop it from happening. I do not mind.

"
Why bring the international circus to Yemen? Why do you have two different standards for different states? Is it hard for you to treat them all justly and equally?

Its funny you talk about tyranny sitting in America knowing full well American stance on the axis of tyranny. There is no reason to solve this at UN level when OIC and IMAFT are more than sufficient.
OIC and IMAFT, are you serious. Well, there is no SOP in international conflicts. Country to country , case to case. OIC is slowly taking over by Indian.

" ABU DHABI: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan has hinted that the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) would accept India in the Muslim countries forum one day.

“We can embrace India in the OIC,” the UAE Foreign Minister stated, “I know we are not there yet for obvious reasons”. He was speaking in a press conference after the conclusion of the Forty-Sixth Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers (CFM) of Member States of the OIC held in Abu Dhabi. Sheikh Abdullah stated that the OIC sent a very “clear and positive” message to India.

“The OIC appreciates relationship with India and looks forward to strengthen the ties with India”, he informed the media in the press conference."

Grab a map beyond your district land record and then reply.

You are an economic expert here and cannot understand the connection between Gwadar and Yemen or the route which is potentially more important than the straits of hormuz.

Go blackmail Imran Khan and stop it from happening. I do not mind.

Okay so what route to Yemen is important?

From Gwadar you go to Aden port and then where from there?

"
OIC and IMAFT, are you serious. Well, there is no SOP in international conflicts. Country to country , case to case. OIC is slowly taking over by Indian.

" ABU DHABI: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan has hinted that the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) would accept India in the Muslim countries forum one day.

“We can embrace India in the OIC,” the UAE Foreign Minister stated, “I know we are not there yet for obvious reasons”. He was speaking in a press conference after the conclusion of the Forty-Sixth Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers (CFM) of Member States of the OIC held in Abu Dhabi. Sheikh Abdullah stated that the OIC sent a very “clear and positive” message to India.

“The OIC appreciates relationship with India and looks forward to strengthen the ties with India”, he informed the media in the press conference."

i am not interested in your anti india logic when militias from Iran are attacking Pakistani soil at behest of india.

start making sense or i will get bored

Okay so what route to Yemen is important?

From Gwadar you go to Aden port and then where from there?

to Yanbu to Dijbouti.

Let Trade flow not proxies in the region should be a peacefull enough message

i am not interested in your anti india logic when militias from Iran are attacking Pakistani soil at behest of india.

to Yanbu to Dijbouti.

Okay you want to load container from Gwadar of load at Aden and then reload at hodida and the of load at Dijbouti?

Why not load it Gwadar and offload at Dijbouti directly?

Why specially send them to a war torn country?

to Yanbu to Dijbouti.

again Iran, seems Iran is your last line of defence in every issue....we are talking about Pakistani army role in Yemani peace.

Okay you want to load container from Gwadar of load at Aden and then reload at hodida and the of load at Dijbouti?

Why not load it Gwadar and offload at Dijbouti directly?

Why specially send them to a war torn country?

because its in the way

again Iran, seems Iran is your last line of defence in every issue....we are talking about Pakistani army role in Yemani peace.

which involves iranian spread fassad

Back
Top Bottom