What's new

Pakistan's Blunder Of Not Joining The Yemen War:---

Khan sahab the greatest battle in the region happened on the plains of panipat and muddy monsoon swamps of Punjab not on some mountain. Hindu Kush is happening everyday in Afghanistan. Ask any Indian of any relevance

Is Pakistan too dalit to be in Yemen on a legal mandate and Iran can be there by proper proxies of the minion of the anti Christ.

You want peace i am assuming on Iranian terms?

#Rejected

Look my friend I am asking serious question here and want an answer. Why is Pakistan needed in Yemen at all. What do we have that the GCC don't?
Please answer me this in realistic terms. They have men, they have weapons they have generals what else is Pakistan needed for in Yemen. There is every thing there already. I have no concern with Iran. You want Pakistan to go in Yemen okay let's go but first tell us why should we go? What extra do we have that they lack?

Isn't this a valid question?

ab ja kar hi pochenge na. dua karen asaani se jawab deden.
ya app ka intizar kar raha haa.... jadi jaya , or aik metha paan bhi la jaya kaa... kuch mithas kia zarorat para gi.
man-and-son-from-a-poor-yemeni-family-living-in-a-garbage-dump-in-an-picture-id613628464

ya app ka intizar kar raha haa.... jadi jaya , or aik metha paan bhi la jaya kaa... kuch mithas kia zarorat para gi.
man-and-son-from-a-poor-yemeni-family-living-in-a-garbage-dump-in-an-picture-id613628464

As i pointed out this is no difference than in Gwadar and locals who are now being killed by proxies hosted by Iran.

Blackmailing won't work.

As i pointed out this is no difference than in Gwadar and locals who are now being killed by proxies hosted by Iran.

Blackmailing won't work.
really ??????, it work very well internationally and still working ... achieving all goals successfully ..

Look my friend I am asking serious question here and want an answer. Why is Pakistan needed in Yemen at all. What do we have that the GCC don't?
Please answer me this in realistic terms. They have men, they have weapons they have generals what else is Pakistan needed for in Yemen. There is every thing there already. I have no concern with Iran. You want Pakistan to go in Yemen okay let's go but first tell us why should we go? What extra do we have that they lack?

Isn't this a valid question?

For the amount of crying you do about trade, Yemen is gateway to Arabia by natural geography. For the world economy to grow, it has to rebuilt either through prolonged war or peace.

Trade and economics from China to Arabia through the modern silk route is one of the safest bet right now in the world as political policy.

Its not about weapons or manpower or ability to kill. Wars are fought on perception and not on sentiments of vested interest.

You make a army look like a buffet. It is NOT. You can't just pick here and there and have a effective army. When Iraq invaded Kuwait Saudi's simply contracted US Army for X number of billions. They did not go hiring Africans, Pakistani generals, Indian rickshwallas, Bangla cooks, Colombian infantrymen etc.

My friend KSA has its own army. UAE has it's own army. Oman has it's own army. Egypt has it own army and they all are professional armies so why are we needed?
USA and Chinese drones are there for surveillance weapons and bombs from every country are in the inventory and still we are needed. Islamic military alliance is not a joke it is a bigger army than any one has in the region.

Hi,

You would be a terrible negotiator---. Maybe if you had the hostory of east india company---and learnt something out of it---your thinking would be different---.

If pak would have been able to provide that many troops---it would not be india that would be influencing the gulf countries---.

In order for you to win---you don't have to have the attitude if you didn't do it so we won't do it---.

You have to get your foot in the door---and then move in---. The gulf states were ready to be had---.

And no---foreign policy is not tit for tat---. It is always give and take---.

You must be taking a nap somewhere---the arabs did not leave us---we had left them a few years ago---.
Sir ji ... on serious note if you look arabia pre 1948 and little bit onward, Muslims of sub continent had lots of opportunity to rule that region, when arabs used to come Sub continent for labor jobs, but muslims of that region never has such inclination.
There was time when Nawab of Hyderbad set monthly stipend for these present Royal Arab rulers.
On war note , read the history of Punjab regiment and pathan soliders achievement during 1st and 2nd world war. We don't post the history of those regiment because some of friendly countries might get upset....

Last edited:
really ??????, it work very well internationally and still working ... achieving all goals successfully ..

If you want international solution to regions problem, then you would probably let the world attack Iran.

It is not that simple now you see.

For the amount of crying you do about trade, Yemen is gateway to Arabia by natural geography. For the world economy to grow, it has to rebuilt either through prolonged war or peace.

Trade and economics from China to Arabia through the modern silk route is one of the safest bet right now in the world as political policy.

Its not about weapons or manpower or ability to kill. Wars are fought on perception and not on sentiments of vested interest.

So they need Pakistan for perception? They don't need us to fight there? Then they have our top general for perception already.

If you want international solution to regions problem, then you would probably let the world attack Iran.

It is not that simple now you see.
If they achieve some economic gain then they would attack Iran. If capatialist clan assesment is favorable then Iran will be attacked , otherwise .... business as usual .

So they need Pakistan for perception? They don't need us to fight there? Then they have our top general for perception already.

Who said they need anything? They can finance any war they want without Pakistan just like Iran can.

Why miss out an opportunity if we can offer better initiatives to them which eventually someone will have to even after 100 years of war?

Why does your blackmailing never works with Iranian on Kashmir?

If they achieve some economic gain then they would attack Iran. If capatialist clan assesment is favorable then Iran will be attacked , otherwise .... business as usual .

Iran is trading off its proxies in the region for quite a while now.

The whole mantra of Iran standing up alone to the western hegemony in the region is a false premise for any discussion. I would not give it any dignity by indulging the thought.

Who said they need anything? They can finance any war they want without Pakistan just like Iran can.

Why miss out an opportunity if we can offer better initiatives to them which eventually someone will have to even after 100 years of war?

I am not supporting Iran at all here just asking a simple question. If they can handle war without us then how do we have any opportunity in this to gain from?

Why would they give us anything if they already have everything to win the war?

Where is the opportunity for us if they don't need us?

And if there is no opportunity for us then what are we missing out on?

Iran is trading off its proxies in the region for quite a while now.

The whole mantra of Iran standing up alone to the western hegemony in the region is a false premise for any discussion. I would not give it any dignity by indulging the thought.
As far as Yemen ,, isn't it strange , no Iran foot prints. Hundreds of UAE , KSA and other agnets on the ground but unable to catch or capture any Ajami yet.... they should atleast one ...its long due... lol. anyway, end of day every nation fights its own fight. Rest all is lip service.

I am not supporting Iran at all here just asking a simple question. If they can handle war without us then how do we have any opportunity in this to gain from?

Why would they give us anything if they already have everything to win the war?

Why do you assume that anything is being given to you? I like to believe we have earned our soft power in the region.

There are only two states in the region with hegemonic designs disrupting peace in the region.

A) India with her constant ambitions of Asoka's Varsh.
b) Iran with her constant ambitions of Cyrus's two horned kingdom.

Both are outdated concepts in the age of Nation states.

As far as Yemen ,, isn't it strange , no Iran foot prints. Hundreds of UAE , KSA and other agnets on the ground but unable to catch or capture any Ajami yet.... they should atleast one ...its long due... lol. anyway, end of day every nation fights its own fight. Rest all is lip service.

what has ajami or arabi to do with the conflict?

I do not have to prove Iranian presence in Yemen when Irans own general Soleimani accepts it.

Instead of being an advocate of Iranian stance, you can argue why Pakistani involvement in Yemen would be negative of any sort?

Why do you assume that anything is being given to you? I like to believe we have earned our soft power in the region.

There are only two states in the region with hegemonic designs disrupting peace in the region.

A) India with her constant ambitions of Asoka's Varsh.
b) Iran with her constant ambitions of Cyrus's two horned kingdom.

Both are outdated concepts in the age of Nation states.

what has ajami or arabi to do with the conflict?

I do not have to prove Iranian presence in Yemen when Irans own general Soleimani accepts it.

Instead of being an advocate of Iranian stance, you can argue why Pakistani involvement in Yemen would be negative of any sort?

You are still not answering my question why do they need us they have everything available?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom