What's new

Pakistan's Blunder Of Not Joining The Yemen War:---

Hope that thing still on card its also important for peace in region.With our track record even Iran knows we always looking for peaceful solutions and can force other too and that force never comes by diplomacy sorry to say but power only belongs to powerful not one with fancy words and emotions.As we currently seeing US war hysteria they like to deal with US or with Pakistan who have to stay in region and have with proven record the good intentions for all concern parties unlike USA??

Foreign policy is tit for tat ,first let's get unconditional support on Kashmir from Arabs and get similiar package like Egypt , then send the army wherever you want.... we have no support in FATF. Old saying .................... ya shiekh apni apni dekh...
I think we people missed the recent standoff with India, where all arabs left us and say sorry. Only US end up neutralized the situation.

Buy us ...
upload_2019-5-18_15-21-42.jpeg

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fdc96ac7c-61fc-11e5-9846-de406ccb37f2

and 40 billion package ....all Pak army they can use .

Foreign policy is tit for tat ,first let's get unconditional support on Kashmir from Arabs and get similiar package like Egypt , then send the army wherever you want.... we have no support in FATF. Old saying .................... ya shiekh apni apni dekh...
I think we people missed the recent standoff with India, where all arabs left us and say sorry. Only US end up neutralized the situation.
Dear Sir , there was no FATF when Yemen war started (few years back) , in fact Arbas did tit for tat with us.. And on Egypt like package we might had better one "If we had negotiated" and If were ready to send troops..
I agree on Kashmir too , but again all depend on our negotiations …. but leave it train is long gone now.

Dear Sir , there was no FATF when Yemen war started (few years back) , in fact Arbas did tit for tat with us.. And on Egypt like package we might had better one "If we had negotiated" and If were ready to send troops..
I agree on Kashmir too , but again all depend on our negotiations …. but leave it train is long gone now.
Dear ,its old saying ,,, arab stand for arab and arab betray the arab... end of day , they have chosen word for us " miskeen" . lol. What do you think why Pak army send Imran Khan to Iran, there is reason behind that.... our army saw real faces during Pak-India stand off. We have no friends and we first need friends in our surrounding ....

Hope that thing still on card its also important for peace in region.With our track record even Iran knows we always looking for peaceful solutions and can force other too and that force never comes by diplomacy sorry to say but power only belongs to powerful not one with fancy words and emotions.As we currently seeing US war hysteria they like to deal with US or with Pakistan who have to stay in region and have with proven record the good intentions for all concern parties unlike USA??
Palastinian alreay curse us day and night after Black September...

Last edited:
Nice package and they should also buy our JF 17 and other weapons (the force station there familiar with it ) and one very simple condition to diffuse all hate ""THAT FORCE WILL ONLY DEFEND BORDERS OF GCC""" which we already doing in Saudia but never involved in any offensive operation outside border of kingdom

but leave it train is long gone now

16 pages ky baad yaad dila rahy hu train chot gai hai :o:

Hope that thing still on card its also important for peace in region.With our track record even Iran knows we always looking for peaceful solutions and can force other too and that force never comes by diplomacy sorry to say but power only belongs to powerful not one with fancy words
Nice package and they should also buy our JF 17 and other weapons (the force station there familiar with it ) and one very simple condition to diffuse all hate ""THAT FORCE WILL ONLY DEFEND BORDERS OF GCC""" which we already doing in Saudia but never involved any offensive operation outside border of kingdom
KSA has Trillions sitting in the account, 40 billion is peanuts for them .

16 pages ky baad yaad dila rahy hu train chot gai hai :o:
I am afraid that is the sad reality..
Their is reason behind why I mean time is gone things are changed …. Now USA is coming in WAR … So our value is not that much now.. and .Dear bro in the very beginning geo political environment was totally different then now..
That is why I said train chot gai hai…….

Last edited:
Than it will be good exercise for us reminding when govt made decision under fear or pressure rather than focusing their national interest how harmful it would be
I am afraid that is the sad reality..
Their is reason behind why I mean time is gone things are changed …. Now USA is coming in WAR … So our value is not that much now.. and .Dear bro in the very beginning geo political environment was totally different then now..
That is why I said train chot gai hai…….

Dear bro...…. Let me answer your question with full honesty .
Going into Yemen had many benefits for not only Pakistan but also for the whole region ad innocent Yemenis.. When war started Iran denied any involvement in Yemen conflict openly (so going into Yemen means not going against Iran) If we had sent our troops war might had end even before starting properly .. Huthies may have go back to their homes , Iran wont be able to help them and Iran surly don't want open war with Pakistan because of Yemen (Do they?)……
keep in mind Huties are Sunni Muslims …….. Not Shia ……. Irans 5th gen War present them as Shia..

Now look at economical side . About 10 billion + $$$ annually fee from GCC ,, About 1 to 2 million more Visas for Pakistanis ….. about 50 to 100 Billion Investment in Pakistan...…..
Now look at strategically : Pakistani Army bases in GCC and in Yemen ……. Now look at Yemen on Map ….. Come on bro !!!!!!!! More influence in Islamic world...…..
Now we talk about Neutrality : What this so called neutrality brings to Us ? Iran still helping India ! Iran still indias best friend ! terrorist still using Irans land ! Iran tried her best for sectarian war in Pakistan (when Iran tried Killing Sunni Muffti-e-Azm of Pakistan) . Iran's top military command threatens Pakistan with war (when we were in war mod with india)……..
My answer is not in detail , but I still answered your question.. We both have our own arguments . In my point of view I only want best of Pakistan (even that mean destruction of Iran "I am sorry". because iran or Iranian will never think twice). I read history brother Abdali destroyed Muslim India and looted wealth from Muslims of India and Killed 1000s of Indian Muslims..
Iran Proxy in Syria and Iraq killing Muslims 1000s of them...……… To me Pakistan is First.. I gave a dam about any other thing..
In the end history will tell we did right or wrong !! on the face value this look like a grave mistake.
Rest I will be happy to read your take (As you said you will explain this war and Pakistan staying away from this ).

But please do not compare Pakistan with Sudan . Look after Pakistan interests , also explain why going into Yemen means going against Iran (I know you already accepted the fact that Yemen war is Iran's Proxy war) . Do touch why Iran is in Yemen ? And don't forget to put light on what we got after staying Neutral (Iran is hiring 1000s of Pakistani Youth , radicalising them , using them in Her proxy war , you even may know some personally).
Thanks a lot
Edit: Please also answer , Will Iran go to war(open or proxy) with Pakistan over Yemen ?If yes then what will be your thoughts on this !!
@Khafee , @Dubious

Dear friend but how will a base in Yemen and a base in GCC will help us?

Plus $10 billion is nothing and will not mean anything. We got much more money from China for CPEC and that never helped us.

If GCC want to give us something it is not $10 billion but only sell oil in PKR to everyone. @Indus Pakistan what do you think of my proposed deal?

@CHACHA"G" Saudis have army from Africa a lot of men are there to fight for them. They have weapons from USA Canada and Europe. They also have our general at their top position what else do GCC needs for Yemen. If these things cannot win them war what will? I fail to understand by having so much in their hand why is there still need for more?
If they need men to fight they can buy from Africa if they need weapons they have whole world to sell them. A Pakistani gen is already there to fight the war so what is lacking in this war that Pakistan will bring to the table?

South Western border doesnt care about our interest! EVERYONE for themselves! Pakistan should stand up to its own interest...If its interest to go for war outweighs the feelings of South Western border so be it! However, S.W border shouldnt influence us based on their sentiments coz so far they havent cared about outs and it is a fact!

THAT is the prob it shouldnt! Pakistanis should learn to stand WITH Pakistan no matter what Pakistan chooses! No matter which side our country chooses shouldnt be reacted to by ripping the country apart as a hostage!

Keep it CIVIL please!

Stop dying saving ANY OTHER NATION EXCEPT PAKISTAN!

@BHarwana @MastanKhan @CHACHA"G" thread is up and running...

I havent fully cleaned it but it will do for now :)
trust me, i dont care about whats beyond that border, my only concern is whats towards our side. simply put we ll need more resources and manpower to properly protect that border, which we dont have. even crushing an insurgency by handful of terrorists is proving so hard in vast wilderness of Balochistan. in this case we ll have to prepare for another conventional conflict there, making another HOT border. Are we or were we in position to do that ?
question is purely about our own capacity and interest and not out of feelings for any other state....I am too much of a Pakistani to care for anybody else before my own country.

Pakistanis in general have a belief---don't bother us---we will not bother you
Commiie China government used to think like that until recently. That's why the Vietnamese have claimed so many islands and reeslf in SCS. Only difference is that commie China can take it away militarily if they had the will whereas pak doesn't have the money or resources to do what they want.

But Now again Allah has given us opportunity to support gulf alliance, we will get long term benefits by joining war, U.S.A,K.S.A, U.A.E are strong enough to destroy Iran, we should make alliance with this Winning group. We should officially support gulf alliance. Let throw this indian proxy iran in indian sea. This is necessary to bring peace.

Victory in Yemen will leave Iran with powerful proxies in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.
Iran is still your neighbor.

Hi,

Some say ' hindsight 20/20 '---other say---' you should have thought about the consequences before hand'---' you should have thought about who you are---what your assets are---what your friends and allies need---what concerns your enemy---what assets that you have that your enemy does not want you to have---& what could the enemy do to remove those assets '---.

I seriously think that is a statement that shows like something too much to ask---even to a pakistani military General officer in command---because most of their interest lies in housing schemes---property---commissions---war on terror & things on similar line & length---India---.

The there is the mantra of tactical nucs---. Well the problem with that mantra is that the super power does not like that mantra---. The religionist evangelicals in the regime want to de-fang pakistan---and the only people who did not know abut that was the pakistani military generals---who sitting secure in their offices believed their assets are secure---I mean to say the nucs---.

What america does in front of everyone's face is that it keeps its enemies farthest away from the mainland---and keeps troops at out posts distant from the mainland and tells everyone what the reason is---yet the pakistani generals never understood it---the current pakistani prime minister does not understand it either---.

Pakistanis in general have a belief---don't bother us---we will not bother you---what they tend to forget is that they have around 200 nucs that can destroy the world---so the baby that wants to make itself look innocent singing gaga maybe innocent in its own mind---but to the outside world---it looks like a death wish come true---.

So---the nation that does not know its own strength---does not understand what steps it needed to take to expand to protect its assets---has no understanding and concept of having military bases outside of pakistan at critical locations---having no concept of having those assets---is basically clueless of its environment---.

And that was very obvious when the Yemen crisis started---. That was the time for pakistan to have understood what was at stake---what was going to happen---what was coming in the short term near future and what the long term future game plan of the opponent was---and then it should have gone ahead and firmed firmed up its grip on the region as was being permitted by the super power---.

The super power USA gave the region of the gulf states on a platter to pakistan---and the fools rejected it---. The terms used were---we don't want a war---we will not participate in a war---we are not mercenaries---even though all the conquests of the muslim empire were mercenary armies---all the great muslim warriors were mercenaries---payment was in loot and plunder---'maal a ghanimat '---.

Why did pakistan not do what it should have done---was just to please iran---and what was iran to pakistan---a muslim brother---and what was pakistan to iran---a fcking inferior dark skin nuc capable country---.

Pakistani generals have sold the integrity of the pakistani nation and the future welfare of the country trying to side with a pariah nation---a nation whose sole and only purpose is to create havoc in the region---.

If pakistan had a 150 K battle group in the gulf states---backed by a seperate air force---armor--- navy & transporation---the US would not be sending in its naval battle group and there would not have been any talk of 100K american troops in the region or the B52's striking iran---.

There would not have been any pulwama type attacks---because the indian power would have been neutered or lessened by the presnce of pakistani troops in the region---thus no attacks by indian air force on the night of the 26th---.

General Raheel---sir---you truly failed pakistan---when it was time to make some hard & timely decisions to move the pakistani military influence from outside of its borders and into the gulf region---.

I write this post seeing what is happening in the gulf---what the US military is doing in the gulf in the last few weeks and what their plans are---. Mastankhan

You forgot to mention that Pakistan should have joined the war in Syria and the confrontation between Russia and Ukraine. Would have done us the world of good....... :disagree:

While we're at it, why not join the confrontation between North and South Sudan.....:lol:

Buy us ...
View attachment 560768
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fdc96ac7c-61fc-11e5-9846-de406ccb37f2

Lets give credit where its due. It was not the United States that neutralized the situation. They were silent spectators. It was the Russians and the Chinese who brokered the cool-down.

Nobody fights a war for anyone. We are not coalesced together in that sense.

Let's also play this out. We get unconditional support on Kashmir from the Arabs and then jump into this Iran-Arab fray. What happens inside of Pakistan then?

Haider this isn't for you, just a comment - If anyone thinks the social cohesion is bad (I disagree), once the lines have been drawn by no less than GoP to take sides, you can well imagine what that will do to Pakistan. If you want to destroy Pakistan, then by all means pick sides. It will unravel Pakistan in no time because eventually it will cause schism in the military. Once that happens, Pakistan cannot be mended and our adversaries will thank us for this own goal.

Pakistanis need to understand this and very clearly too. No amount of aid - peanuts! - as Gen Zia said to Carter is worth Pakistan unraveling on account of a sectarian divide.

Lets give credit where its due. It was not the United States that neutralized the situation. They were silent spectators. It was the Russians and the Chinese who brokered the cool-down.

Nobody fights a war for anyone. We are not coalesced together in that sense.

Let's also play this out. We get unconditional support on Kashmir from the Arabs and then jump into this Iran-Arab fray. What happens inside of Pakistan then?

Haider this isn't for you, just a comment - If anyone thinks the social cohesion is bad (I disagree), once the lines have been drawn by no less than GoP to take sides, you can well imagine what that will do to Pakistan. If you want to destroy Pakistan, then by all means pick sides. It will unravel Pakistan in no time because eventually it will cause schism in the military. Once that happens, Pakistan cannot be mended.

Pakistanis need to understand that and very clearly too. No amount of aid - peanuts! - as Gen Zia said to Carter is worth Pakistan unraveling on account of a sectarian divide.
My above comments are only feed the on going sacrasm... nothing less. We all know where Paksitan standing on regional and international issues and its on going foreign policy. Basically we had no foreign policy but it seems Imran Khan is more heading toward non align policy, which is need of time. Our first priority is bring back the food on the table to our victims of falling economy.

Back
Top Bottom