What's new

Pakistan's Blunder Of Not Joining The Yemen War:---

Foreign policy is tit for tat ,first let's get unconditional support on Kashmir from Arabs and get similiar package like Egypt , then send the army wherever you want.... we have no support in FATF. Old saying .................... ya shiekh apni apni dekh...
I think we people missed the recent standoff with India, where all arabs left us and say sorry. Only US end up neutralized the situation.

Buy us ...
View attachment 560768
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fdc96ac7c-61fc-11e5-9846-de406ccb37f2

and 40 billion package ....all Pak army they can use .

Hi,

You would be a terrible negotiator---. Maybe if you had read the history of east india company---and learnt something out of it---your thinking might be different---.

If pak would have been able to provide that many troops---it would not be india that would be influencing the gulf countries---.

In order for you to win---you don't have to have the attitude if you didn't do it so we won't do it---.

You have to get your foot in the door---and then move in---. The gulf states were ready to be had---.

And no---foreign policy is not tit for tat---. It is always give and take---.

You must be taking a nap somewhere---the arabs did not leave us---we had left them a few years ago---.

Last edited:
@MastanKhan what else could Pakistan offer GCC in Yemen? Weapons are coming in from whole world. Army is there from 51 Islamic countries only thing GCC lacked was top military brain for operation and we have given them that. Now there is nothing what we can offer them that they already don't have. So how have we not helped them?

@MastanKhan what else could Pakistan offer GCC in Yemen? Weapons are coming in from whole world. Army is there from 51 Islamic countries only thing GCC lacked was top military brain for operation and we have given them that. Now there is nothing what we can offer them that they already don't have. So how have we not helped them?

Hi,

What GCC lacked was one amry from pakistan under the command of a pakistani general---.

You forgot to mention that Pakistan should have joined the war in Syria and the confrontation between Russia and Ukraine. Would have done us the world of good....... :disagree:

While we're at it, why not join the confrontation between North and South Sudan.....:lol:

Hi,

I did not forget that---. They are not in our region of influence---as the gulf states are---.

And let us please keep the talk intelligent and don't draw it into the much as you usually do---.

Hi,

What GCC lacked was one amry from pakistan under the command of a pakistani general---.

Both GCC and Iran would fall in line if Pakistan manages to utilize its soft power in the region.

What could be achieved through war is less than what could be achieved with peace Mastan bhai.

Get on the Riyasat e Madina bandwagon. Glory awaits us

Hi,

Hi,

I did not forget that---. And let us please keep the talk intelligent and don't draw it into the much as you usually do---.
Sir ji ...its all game of Yemen port and gulf of Yemen issue. Plus, according to Yemani people KSA is sucking out there oil. They don't pay passage fee for using there gulf. What we see on TV is different from ground reality. And on top media is giving this message that these poor Houthi are shia, they are sunni Hanfi Zaidi muslims. Plus , these people ruled Yemen for centuries , they slaughtered every invader in past recent history, they slaughered over 12 thousand Egyptian invaders .These flip flop warrior is very tough to defeat. This Yeman war started in 91 and now for last four years it intensified.
But the most important fact, Yemani people has so much respect for Pakistnai and hundreds of Pakistani families setttled there for decades.

Last edited:
Both GCC and Iran would fall in line if Pakistan manages to utilize its soft power in the region.

What could be achieved through war is less than what could be achieved with peace Mastan bhai.

Get on the Riyasat e Madina bandwagon. Glory awaits us

Hi,

Simply peace is cowardice---it does not last---.

To conquer the mountain top---there has to be blood on the slopes---.

That shows your determination resolve & commitment---.

There is no commitment without sacrifice---.

Sir ji ...its all game of Yemen port and gulf of Yemen issue. Plus, according to Yemani people KSA is sucking out there oil. They don't pay passage fee for using there gulf. What we see on TV is different from ground reality. And on top media is giving this message that these poor Houthi are shia, they are Hanfi Zaidi muslims.

Pakistan ko zakaat denge? jao poch ke ao faisla kardete hain yahin ke yahin

Hi,

Simply peace is cowardice---it does not last---.

That shows your determination resolve & commitment---.

There is no commitment without sacrifice---.

The way i see it peace comes always at a price.

If money is what you seek, neutrality would fetch you more any given day. As i said we would offer peace on our terms which is lets just put it the Pakistani way.

Hi,

Hi,

I did not forget that---. They are not in our region of influence---as the gulf states are---.

And let us please keep the talk intelligent and don't draw it into the much as you usually do---.

But why do they lack it?
They have men weapons and our general to guide them what else Pakistan can practically bring to the table?

I mean they have so many man power available in Africa to train them and use in war they have F-15 and other European jets and missiles.
They have best Pakistani gen with them.
Why they still need Pakistan.

@CHACHA"G"
@MastanKhan
@Khafee (brother please answer this question without bringing in any hate)
@Indus Pakistan
@Dubious

I fail to understand this why is Pakistan needed there at all? Can anyone explain.

There is nothing left to take to war in Yemen.

Khan sahab the greatest battle in the region happened on the plains of panipat and muddy monsoon swamps of Punjab not on some mountain. Hindu Kush is happening everyday in Afghanistan. Ask any Indian of any relevance

I fail to understand this why is Pakistan needed there at all? Can anyone explain.

Is Pakistan too dalit to be in Yemen on a legal mandate and Iran can be there by proper proxies of the minion of the anti Christ.

You want peace i am assuming on Iranian terms?

#Rejected

Pakistan ko zakaat denge? jao poch ke ao faisla kardete hain yahin ke yahin

The way i see it peace comes always at a price.

If money is what you seek, neutrality would fetch you more any given day. As i said we would offer peace on our terms which is lets just put it the Pakistani way.
hamla ka shoq app ko ha ,, app pouch ka aoo... ma Yemani mandi khana ja raha hoon........... yuuuuuummmmmmmmmm....

I mean they have so many man power available in Africa to train them and use in war they have F-15 and other European jets and missiles.
You make a army look like a buffet. It is NOT. You can't just pick here and there and have a effective army. When Iraq invaded Kuwait Saudi's simply contracted US Army for X number of billions. They did not go hiring Africans, Pakistani generals, Indian rickshwallas, Bangla cooks, Colombian infantrymen etc.

He is another idiot.

Pakistan is trying to bridge the gap between exports and imports, we don't have any industry, what is it that we can export and gain? Our youth of military age with our experience of fighting guerrilla wars. Watch Trump when he says "I like Saudi king but I told him King you are rich and you may not last two weeks without us". And here we have Pakistani cowards caring for persian sensitivities. This current PM has no idea he just wanted to become PM and that's it, he is just interested in personal vendetta because Sharifs contributed to his first divorce. The rest of policy making he is a puppet.

This US Iran tension in the region is not Trump ........ its King, Qaddafi was against these kings and see what happened to him ..... if only Pakistan could fully have this king on their side, india would automatically become irrelevant.

Yemenis are people no different to us. The land which houses the modern state of Pakistan once had historical ties with the Yemenis.

Yemen has to rebuilt for Gwadar to reach full potential.

Its not hard for a cricketer to understand this. He can expand the role of Raddul Fassad under the IMAFT mandate in Yemen.

Back
Top Bottom