What's new

Pakistan's Blunder Of Not Joining The Yemen War:---

The actual topic is blunder and no o e here has explained what blunder and what have we lost by not going into Yemen.

Like waht would we gain from going to Yemen.

I have asked @MastanKhan about what would we gain and he showed me to become east India company in a desert

I asked @Retired Troll and told me to use Yemen as access to dejibouti when ship can directly go to dejibouti from any port in Gwadar.

No one here is showing me dollars and I have wasted so much PDF bandwidth but no money show till now.

because if Pakistanis can Build GCC they can rebuild Shebas land too.

Hi,

They took all our money and went homeland---. They have canada---they have newzealand---they australia---.

Talk is cheap---and you have chosen cheap talk---like " look where they are now "---.

Raise your level of thinking---they ruled for 200 years---that is the average age of many a dynasties ruling india and many other nations---.

Talking back and passing a smart remark----only shows to me that you are all talk---. Bring some substance to the talk---.

Sir I am not talking cheap. I am talking sense you want me to become east India company in a barren desert with no oil and resources?

France invaded Libya. USA imvaded Iraq both had oil and you want us to invade a desert with no oil and food. Are we idiots?

You started the thread now please tell me why are we needed in Yemen? There is no oil there for us to extract. There is no stratigic value there for us to be there so why?

Countries which are fighting in Yemen have their own army and weapons so why will they pay us or give us anything?

Give me something concrete.

I know very well about each and every region. This whole debate has failed to prove why should we regret going to Yemen. None of you have given me a single benefit of being there. So if there is no benefit why should we go to Yemen?

? :)

Hi,

You are not talking intelligent---. Or you have no clue what it is---. When the gulf states came to pakistan asking for help---they had a provision list ready for whatever pakistan wanted---.

If there is any foreign country fighting for the gulf states---indeed they are using their weapons---but their cost has already been paid for by the gulf states and some more---.

All expenses have been paid for by the gulf states---. I thought you had that much intellect to understand that---. Even the US military assistance is being aid for by the gulf states---.

Are you really that innocent that you did not know it---.

Ok people East of me ( I am currently in the Middle East)...have you sehri and go to sleep or go to work.

People West of me wth are you doing awake? Do your tarawih and go to sleep!

Take a page from one of my fav Nasheed:

Allah Allah kiya kero dukh na kissi ko diya kero. Jo duniya ka malik hai naam uska liya kero...

Mashallah nice nasheed
also today is sunday :yahoo:

Completely agree We could play a mediator role but if war starts between GCC/USA vs Iran where should Pakistan stand neutral or back channel negotiation to cooldown.
IMAFT is a dream just like OIC was but it had potential if Egos and political game take back seat
May he rest in jannah allama Iqbal true visionary
also you are becoming more optimistic and a hint of sufi too more power to you

peace is always worth a try

The actual topic is blunder and no o e here has explained what blunder and what have we lost by not going into Yemen.

Like waht would we gain from going to Yemen.

I have asked @MastanKhan about what would we gain and he showed me to become east India company in a desert

I asked @Retired Troll and told me to use Yemen as access to dejibouti when ship can directly go to dejibouti from any port in Gwadar.

No one here is showing me dollars and I have wasted so much PDF bandwidth but no money show till now.
Well many people have pointed out why they think we should....one of them is below:

Why we should have joined the Yemen war

• 150K troops mean money for 150K families.
  • Imagine Islamic version of NATO, where planes and militaries of Pakistan, Turkey, Saudia, UAE, Jordan,Morocco, Egypt etc etc can communicate and exchange information between each other.
  • Imagine projects for NESCOM, NDC , AWC
  • Imagine a tank whose engine is built in Sudia, chassis in Egypt, Electronics in Turkey and turret in Pakistan
  • We were going to be united under one flag after 100 years.
  • Soldiers can be used in Ghazaw-e-Hind
  • Treaty of Laussane will end in 2023, so Turks have 4 more years of peace before war.
  • In which ever country America want to go, first Al qaeda use to go there and now its ISIS. By the same logic We have Somali pirates to choke Bab-ul-madeb and we have military bases of US, France, Great Britain, Japan, Italy ,Saudi Arabia and China in Djiboutito keep those pirates in check. Turkey and UAE is in Somalia, why Pakistan can't be in Yemen?
thediplomat_2015-05-12_18-48-38-e1479189430445.png

• For how long we will fight wars within our boundaries ?

@Khafee

Hi,

You are not talking intelligent---. Or you have no clue what it is---. When the gulf states came to pakistan asking for help---they had a provision list ready for whatever pakistan wanted---.

If there is any foreign country fighting for the gulf states---indeed they are using their weapons---but their cost has already been paid for by the gulf states and some more---.

All expenses have been paid for by the gulf states---. I thought you had that much intellect to understand that---. Even the US military assistance is being aid for by the gulf states---.

Okay now gulf has army and men to fight war. Gulf has weapons far better than us. They lacked a general we gave them that so how did we made blunder?

Now we gave what gulf lacked please send the thing in the list to Pakistan.

Are we good now?

Well many people have pointed out why they think we should....one of them is below:

Here is the image of last time we got United.
images

How many of them are alive?

Now who ditched who after looking at the image I posted?

Honestly speaking there are too many pages here to go through and I havent done so... :angel:

I am sleepy and waiting for sleep to take over while I double check no one has slaughtered anyone on this thread....

Okay now gulf has army and men to fight war. Gulf has weapons far better than us. They lacked a general we gave them that so how did we made blunder?

Now we gave what gulf lacked please send the thing in the list to Pakistan.

Are we good now?

images

all killed

images

Alot has happened since that pix....This is a completely diff generation one I hope learns from past mistakes...

Peace should always be given a chance..violence has the last stand...that is the Islamic way

all killed
If they want I can also post the video of how Gaddafi got killed and please tell me who came for his help?

I will never regret Yemen but as a Pakistani I will always regret not going to Gaddafi's support.

Alot has happened since that pix....This is a completely diff generation one I hope learns from past mistakes...

Peace should always be given a chance..violence has the last stand...that is the Islamic way

Yemen is a country of it own and it is not the first civil war in Yemen. Why is Yemen in war can anyone tell me?

history says islamic revolution in iran played its part.

but i am sure you dont want to get in that Discussion.

beirut was dubai of 70s. now its just war.

you present no consistent trail of thought.

neither political nor strategic. sail in one ship if possible at all times. practical approach to life

Hi,

So admission to the war as a bargaining chip?

Yemen is a country of it own and it is not the first civil war in Yemen. Why is Yemen in war can anyone tell me?
Same reason India is on our tail ....or any other country is at war!!! Someone has an itch!

history says islamic revolution in iran played its part.

but i am sure you dont want to get in that Discussion.

beirut was dubai of 70s. now its just war.

you present no consistent trail of thought.

neither political nor strategic. sail in one ship if possible at all times. practical approach to life

Sailing in one ship. It depends what you call a ship? Is politics your ship or ideology your ship?

I think the argument is if Pakistan achieves peace it will have the upper hand in the region...too many people in the region and some members want us to get a piece of the action and cake...

Back
Top Bottom