Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Afghanistan

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Tehrik-i-Taliban

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • America

Votes: 33 32.4%

• Total voters
I Think The most dangerous Threat to Pakistan is " Zionist state of Israel " as it is the headquarter of the propaganda being done against Pakistan.

2nd most dangerous threat to Pakistan is Its own Political system & its foreign policy which needs immediate Change.

Believe me, Pakistan is really not that important in the scheme of things. "Zionist state of Israel" has other things to attend do before thinking of secretive evil ways to wreak havoc on a country thousand miles away. But as they say, you can never be a good conspiracy theorist if you give importance to these minor details :)

India is no doubt the biggest threat to Pakistan. R&AW fuelling trouble in Baloch. India supplying arms to TTP and training them. India encircling Pakistan around Afghanistan. India supporting USA to drone attack Pakistanis. India and Israel propping up corrupt politicians in Pakistan to ruin the country. India propagating the concept of Pakistan being a "failed state". India seizing Kashmir which rightfully belongs to Pakistan. India refusing to convert it 800 million Hindus to Islam. Indian media projecting Pakistan in a bad light. Bollywood making anti Pakistan movies. India cutting off Pakistan's water. India dividing east and west Pakistan. Indian lobby in USA being responsible for Kerry Luger Bill which is ruining Pakistan. India buying Israeli weapons which agitates Pakistan. India keeping its large scale troops on Pakistan's eastern border and preventing Pakistan from sending its troops to NWFP to fight Taliban. India linking up with Israel to destroy Pakistan. India's obsession with Pakistan is ruining that poor nation. Shame on you India. The Pakistanis cannot build up their country due to you creating all these crazy scenarios in their minds. :undecided:

well, i think USA is the only biggest threat to pakistan in the list, because of them Pakistan is now facing Indian support to TTP, or BLA, because of them we have these corrupt politicians ruling us. Because of them terrorism grow in this region. Because of them everyone is confuse and worried about his/her future.
Yeah USA asked Pakistanis to vote for PPP.US asked Pakistanis to believe Terrorism is Jihad. :rofl::rofl::blah::blah:

In my opinion the choices can be:

1. TTP
2. India
3. USA
4. USA-India-Afghanistan Axis
5. India-Israel
6. Pakistani politicians (Specially the current corrupt rulers leaving a few)

the existance of USA, Zionist State of Israel or TTP or even that of India is not a matter of threat but our inability to appropriately deal with them. There will always be others to take the place.

Our "inability" is the resultant of corrupt/weak/incapibale politicians and leaders (so called), different ideological hegemonies perpetuated by these "leaders" and corruption, chaos etc. witnessed by us today.

In a nut shell, inability of our system to deliver justice to us.

Believe me, Pakistan is really not that important in the scheme of things. "Zionist state of Israel" has other things to attend do before thinking of secretive evil ways to wreak havoc on a country thousand miles away. But as they say, you can never be a good conspiracy theorist if you give importance to these minor details :)

By your notion of argument the distance between Isreal and Iran is approximately same as pakistan, why is there such great animosity between them, and if we further examine your argument American and Russia should be allies due to the sheer distance between the two :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
the existance of USA, Zionist State of Israel or TTP or even that of India is not a matter of threat but our inability to appropriately deal with them. There will always be others to take the place.

Our "inability" is the resultant of corrupt/weak/incapibale politicians and leaders (so called), different ideological hegemonies perpetuated by these "leaders" and corruption, chaos etc. witnessed by us today.

In a nut shell, inability of our system to deliver justice to us.

How exactly do you deal with these opponents when their interfering in your internal domestic affairs.

Last edited:
Don't underestimate these Jewish swine B*****, has it ever occurred to you why the Americans support Israel when the Arabs provide them with the oil, financing etc.. Shouldn’t you be allied with a country which provides the vital life line of your economy, guess why?

Because the existence of state of Israel which America had initially opposed, but due to strong Jewish lobbying and funds the foreign policy was altered. Israel is dominated and surrounded by Arabs. I personally believe the Iranian revolution was created by mossad, in order to cause a rift between America and Arab (Muslims), the relationship between the two was maturing due to Afghanistan/Arab /Pakistan (mujadden) axis. And to Illustrate the Arab and Muslim region is bursting with anti-American sentiment and distain, Israel is their only saviour and true ally of the region so better support their artificial existence.

Most anti American propaganda in the Muslim world is perpetuated by mossad to fear monger the Americans. I believe Osama is a mossad agent, why didn’t they capture him in tora bora

Last edited:
lol how funny that ttp got even more votes than india! if we believe that india is paying ttp then what makes us think india doesnt equal ttp? ttp can be handled sooner or later 'cause entire world is opposing them, but india wont stop after ttp. ttp is temporary but india 'll try to trouble us till they 're ''alive''

I think USA is root cause of all this so ..

1-USA
2-TTP
3-India & Israel
4-Corrupt Rulers

First, ourselves (corruption etc), the following take advantage:

USA, Israel, India......erm......oh yeh, Taliban too.

Israel is building up India against Pakistan as a Nuclear armed Islamic state must cease to exist before Israel can play it's end game.

That is, to pave the way for the False Messiah (maseeaha Dajjal) to arrive and rule the world from Jerusalem....

Last edited:
I think USA is root cause of all this so ..

1-USA
2-TTP
3-India & Israel
4-Corrupt Rulers
a better/worse thing starts with urself. so in that case those bloody rulers should 've been no1 in ur list, followed by india. usa is here for economic reasons, they dont 've any personal enmity. but india does so never underestimate them. never

Back
Top Bottom