What's new

Pakistan's Biggest Food Import: Palm Oil Worth $4.5 Billion Worsens Trade Deficit

I wonder if we can import substitute palm oil and/or substitute it with some other oil we are surplus in like olive oil
Mustard.. sarooo ka tel..
Indians still use it.. we forgot..
Corn is another solution. it is used for oil, cereals, popcorn, fructose syrup, tortilla bread, poultry feed, energy bars or directly cooked. corn also requires sandy or fertile land for growth.. Plenty available in thal, thar, DI and DG Khan.. @lastofthepatriots

Soybean can be cooked, milked, made oil, poultry feed, etc,

Olive and Avocado oil are for garnish purposes.. or directly consumed like desi ghee with bread
I used to eat Panne with honey + butter+ olive oil in student days..
1659638571654.png

Billions tree tsunami project of Pakistan | silent Olive revolution in Pakistan​

With the 2019/20 season, the estimated olive oil production capacity in Pakistan will reach approximately 1,400 tons. By the year 2027, production is expected to reach 16,000 tons

PTI Government​

Achievements​

Last edited:
Olive oil is the solution for Pakistan. Olive oil as far as I know is match with Pakistan climate which is quite dry with less rain, something similar with Palestinian land where olive oil farming is quite large.

All farming is responsible on deforestation dude, no where on Earth you can easily add land except by expensive reclamation project.
do you see our food ? each dish have 100ml oil on each plate . we use oil like no other country . olive oil can not be missuses such stupid way

do you see our food ? each dish have 100ml oil on each plate . we use oil like no other country . olive oil can not be missuses such stupid way
An interesting thing to note is that Pakistan's per capita edible oil consumption is 24.8 kg, India's is 19.8 kg, and china's is 9.8 kg.

just few minutes ago i finished my dinner and oil was floating in aloo bengan like water .

It's why we get so much heart attacks

Billions tree tsunami project of Pakistan | silent Olive revolution in Pakistan​

With the 2019/20 season, the estimated olive oil production capacity in Pakistan will reach approximately 1,400 tons. By the year 2027, production is expected to reach 16,000 tons

PTI Government​

Achievements​

Yeah problem is we now have a new host of donkeys in charge and by new I mean old lanats and the question is will they continue PTI efforts

It's why we get so much heart attacks

Yeah problem is we now have a new host of donkeys in charge and by new I mean old lanats and the question is will they continue PTI efforts
YES SIR

our food habbits are 300 years old style

I always insist to get these without the extra oil added at the end…..tastes better !
The shopkeepers are surprised though, lol
your NADRA card must be revoked you cant be pakistani

sugar is the main reason for heart attacks.. not any kind of fat like ghee, butter or oil.. it is sugar.. it block arteries .. search Dr Berg..
Trans fat is an acknowledged culprit. Any oil can become unstable and undergo hydrogenation when overheated and/or reused. This will result produce trans fat in oil.

sugar is the main reason for heart attacks.. not any kind of fat like ghee, butter or oil.. it is sugar.. it block arteries .. search Dr Berg..
Nope.
It's fat

Sugar converts to fat in body hence why it's also a culprit but it's fat.

Hence why Asians have 3x more heart attacks even though sugar intake is higher in west .west has lower intake of ghee

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom