What's new

Pakistan's befitting reply to India at UNGA

10/10 to Maliha Lodhi for her befitting reply to Indian allegations. Pakistan has pumped the game up for Indians even more, if they want to play hard, Pakistan would make them play even harder. Maliha has left no blanks in her response. This is one of the most direct and on-point response from Pakistan in years.

10/10 to Maliha Lodhi for her befitting reply to Indian allegations. Pakistan has pumped the game up for Indians even more, if they want to play hard, Pakistan would make them play even harder. Maliha has left no blanks in her response. This is one of the most direct and on-point response from Pakistan in years.

One of my most favorite personality has did it again. Bravo Dr. Maleeha.

Only can say HA HA HA. I will sleepin peace when I have such good foe kudoes to Maleeha Lodhi /Long live Maleeha and both the sharifs and I sincerely thank for their services.

Only can say HA HA HA. I will sleepin peace when I have such good foe kudoes to Maleeha Lodhi /Long live Maleeha and both the Sharifs and I sincerely thank for their services.

meh... blabber on, maliha! You seem smart, therefore it must be quite painful for you to utter words brimming with stupidity and empty rhetoric.

meh... blabber on, maliha! You seem smart, therefore it must be quite painful for you to utter words brimming with stupidity and empty rhetoric.
I totally know how you feel. My reaction was pretty much same when Sushma Swaraj was uttering plain BS. How many more bright minds from India will suffer under an idiot PM? Anywho let's celebrate bright minds of our respective countries. Cheers

Samjhota Express + Kulbushan = ??

Feku = :eek:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom