What's new

Pakistan's befitting reply to India at UNGA

It is about time Pakistani diplomats learn that crying "false flag" actually undermine their arguments as they are classed with tin foil hatters.

blah blah blah???

this is map of India before the British came.

India-princely-states.gif

funny thing is Burnol is produced by Dr. morepen, an Indian company...[/QUO
U mean we waste our money to give u burn relief gel lol
U need too as u gv me negative ratings for this :enjoy::welcome:

At UN, India hits out at Pak with Balochistan volley
PTI

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...balochistan/article9150553.ece?ref=sliderNews

According to India building development projects and warding of terrorist insurgency is a gross violation of human rights...something India is doing all over Kashmir and North East..the world isn't even interested in listening anything about Kashmir and CPEC awards a permanent position to Baluchistan in global economy...

I wonder if Sushma would be better off playing evil mother in law in some star plus soap rather than entertain the global audience on world political stage with her stuck-record stupidity....

I would love to see her as a FM of Pak. Indians only need to see her talking like this Longong live Maleeha
Long live Sharif (both of them)
U also need to see the miserable face or ur representative:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Maliha Lodhi's Brutal Reply to INDIA in UNGA, Mentions Indian Spy Kul Bhushan Yadav

This was a great speech. Beauty of a Civilian system, now there is a pragmatic movement to put Kahsmir across the globe as a big human rights issue.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom