What's new

Pakistan's befitting reply to India at UNGA

I would love to see her as a FM of Pak. Indians only need to see her talking like this and then :woot::woot::woot:. Best part they think that this is an essay competition and world is with them.

Long live Maleeha
Long live Sharif (both of them)

Come on dude, I am sure you want to see the back of one shareef asap, atleast your establishment and Modi do.

And you think world is with you?

Come on dude, I am sure you want to see the back of one shareef asap, atleast your establishment and Modi do.

And you think world is with you?
We dont say World is with it is the world says we are with you.
I want to c both the Sharifs shaking hands with me but without any knife.

We dont say World is with it is the world says we are with you.
I want to c both the Sharifs shaking hands with me but without any knife.

Which world you are living in?

I dont know about one shareef, but other shareef would shake hand if you bend over.

Which world you are living in?

I dont know about one shareef, but other shareef would shake hand if you bend over.
How do you know that your personal experience with him, if thats the case I m not that type you can enjoy your own relationship with him. Good Luck and piece of advise dont share your stories on public forum.

How do you know that your personal experience with him, if thats the case I m not that type you can enjoy your own relationship with him. Good Luck and piece of advise dont share your stories on public forum.

Dont let your imagination goes wild son, I am just telling you our national hobby, which is to get fun out of Indians bending over infront of us.

Sir 1971 remember Mr Niazi with folded hands. Sorry if you were offended

Sir 1971 remember Mr Niazi with folded hands. Sorry if you were offended

Oh yes that Bangali rebellion. Fair enough. So do you think the Azad kashmir was given to us by Bharat mata as a dowry to deflower her virgin daughter? I am Sorry if you take it to you heart.

For me Marriage is very pious relationship which is refllected in families and Pakistan is born out of what you know it.
Sir if you debit cost of making Pakistan and credit it what the creation of Pakistan has given. It is sick and soon will die its pre mature death.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom