What's new

Pakistan's befitting reply to India at UNGA

What a b|tch slapping by Maleeha. Someone please make her the FM of Pakistan.
I would love to see her as a FM of Pak. Indians only need to see her talking like this and then :woot::woot::woot:. Best part they think that this is an essay competition and world is with them.

Long live Maleeha
Long live Sharif (both of them)

nailed_it_RE_20th_Century_fox_theme_on_flute-s240x320-227191.jpg

I totally know how you feel. My reaction was pretty much same when Sushma Swaraj was uttering plain BS. How many more bright minds from India will suffer under an idiot PM? Anywho let's celebrate bright minds of our respective countries. Cheers

Feku = :eek:
Never under estimate your enemy...

Is his surname jhadav or yadav? There is lot of confusion over his surname.

Jhadav = Marathi and Yadav = Bhaiyya.

Come on. It's Buriya Shushma v.s. Aunty Maleeha! (BTW, I always get scared by seeing Shushma's photo. Indians can merely send her to Pakistan to terrorize us Pakistanis. No need to send monkey and other animals.

She can join her country mate..

BAHAWALPUR:

In a bizarre turn of events, Monday saw the capture of a cross-border trespasser – a monkey, found wandering in Cholistan, all the way from India.

As soon as the monkey entered the Cholistan area of Bahawalpur district, locals tried to capture it but failed as the monkey dodged past them.

Local residents then informed the wildlife officials, who after some struggle, managed to capture the strayed monkey.

The monkey was later placed at the Bahawalpur zoo, said Mohammad Iqbal, who is now his caretaker. According to reports, the newest resident of the zoo has been named Bobby.

Iqbal told The Express Tribune that Bobby was a clever monkey, and it was the first of kind in the Bahawalpur zoo. He added that visitors were very happy to see him.

Iqbal said that Bobby, who is almost four years old, is in good health and is being fed fruits in his pen along with his Pakistani neighbour, Raju.

(Additional input by news desk)

Published in The Express Tribune, December 6th, 2011.

It is about time Pakistani diplomats learn that crying "false flag" actually undermine their arguments as they are classed with tin foil hatters.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom