What's new

Pakistan's BAT attack in Jammu and Kashmir: 2 Indian soldiers and one attacker killed

i dont get it im googling bat am getting the wrong thing. its either a cricket the animal bat or batman. if the india pakistan conflict has been going for decades then why has bat only just come up?
Need a new bogeyman.

Google Border action Team
i dont get it im googling bat am getting the wrong thing. its either a cricket the animal bat or batman. if the india pakistan conflict has been going for decades then why has bat only just come up?

Just like those fighting in IOK aka Mujaheddin so what's all the hype with generating titles.
Main difference between Terrorists and BAT is that while regular terrorists operate out of forests and hideouts in Kashmir, BAT terrorists try to return back to Pakistan after skirmishes.

edcc06e827f2e938f36ae248040661e9.jpg

Rest in peace dear soldiers. India must prepare better because if they cross loc so easily and return back. There is big hole in security.

Instead of blaming your opponent prepare better. Must increase vigilant.

not sure man I just heard the name from Indian sources ...... may be Pakistani use some other name
on wiki it say its arm of the pakistan army but on the pakistan army page theres no group called bat?

Would you believe me if i told you i only got to know about Zahid Hamid after joining this forum
Never ever heard of anything even remotely called BAT in our armed forces.
@DESERT FIGHTER @Zarvan @Icarus @Irfan Baloch
Do you guys have any info on such set up.
there is no such setup because it will be contrary to our efforts to internationalize the Kashmir dispute and would benefit the Indian claims instead and also hard to cover up in the presence of UN military observers we have on our side

on wiki it say its arm of the pakistan army but on the pakistan army page theres no group called bat?

Look at the wiki edit history. Created by an indian. All editing done by an indian. All supporting source by an indian media.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom