What's new

Pakistan's BAT attack in Jammu and Kashmir: 2 Indian soldiers and one attacker killed

BAT is something fictional force being cooked by fertile Indian imagination. And if you have gone through the recent India-Pakistan cricket match episode and also if you study their society, you will find out they are radical superstitionists....they believe in myths i.e. pigeons, ants, snakes, and rats can spy on them.. they believe in many other illogical and disgusting things like cow urine (a disgusting and unclean body refuse) which they consider as a panacea...just check youtube you will find plenty of videos by their top gurus eulogising it.

So if seen in this context, BAT is not really a far fetched concept for their fertile imagination...but of course, like all myths, it won't stand to any scientific facts or ground realities.

Why Pakistan needs to create BAT while PA is more than capable of silencing its enemies through a proportionate response. And if PA has BAT then why does it not acknowledge? after all, after every skirmish on LOC, PA happily claims to destroy Indian army posts and casualties it inflicted on the enemy...Thus if does not make any sense except the way PA responds is beyond Indian army's comprehension and they had to invent this "BAT" to come up with some explanation while a lot is going within the ranks of Indian army and their soldiers are committing suicides, rebelling against their seniors against the unjust behaviors and abuse of authority, malnourishment and other corrupt practices rampant among all officer ranks. There were news items shared on PDF by Indian media that how bribing and cheating is used in the induction process and that's done by high ranking officers, corruption in arms acquisition, misuse/abuse of the soldiers by officers for their domestic chores beyond the duties of soldiers. Thus I won't be surprised that this myth of BAT is being used to cover up all this mess...

Please, allow me to thank you for a comprehensive and contextually indepth post. It does frame the motivations and constructions of news cycles.

I do agree that it is rather easy to invent such myths when both the political class and indian masses are already conditioned to hate Paks... so blaming any or everything on Pak and maintaining the invented myths serves on so many levels... from their armed forces to their politicos to media. This they can perpetuate ad nauseum.

One just hopes that Kashmir can be solved in a peaceful manner and this madness ends.

Please, allow me to thank you for a comprehensive and contextually indepth post. It does frame the motivations and constructions of news cycles.

I do agree that it is rather easy to invent such myths when both the political class and indian masses are already conditioned to hate Paks... so blaming any or everything on Pak and maintaining the invented myths serves on so many levels... from their armed forces to their politicos to media. This they can perpetuate ad nauseum.

One just hopes that Kashmir can be solved in a peaceful manner and this madness ends.

You're welcome... and thanks for tagging me...
I wish a peaceful settlement of the Kashmir issue and wish to see an immediate end to the suffering of the Kashmiri people in IoJ&K. But realistically speaking, I don't see a political solution in foresight especially after the terrorist Murdoodi became the PM which also indicates the radicalisation of the indian society. They are now trying to convert india into fully a hindu state and even some of them have started the campaign for giving up this symbolic secularism in favor of an overt hindutva state and I'm anxiously waiting for that to happen.

Thus wishing for peaceful resolution of any conflict is not realistic. Other alleys need to be explored including both overt and covert military operations.

@Crixus

No such things as Border Action Team(BAT) exists, it's just an Indian fabrication.

There have been several cases when alleged 'Pakistani terrorists' later turned out to be local Kashmiris, and even poor Muslim laborers from UP and Bihar in some cases, abducted and killed by the Indian Army in "Fake Encounters"

Those Indian soldiers might have died somewhere else, they may have committed suicide which is rampant among Indian troops anyway .... How do we know they were actually killed near LoC ? Why should we trust the Indian Media/Army when they are not "neutral", and when they have been caught lying or fabricating stories many times in the past.

Why does India refuse to allow a neutral mechanism to investigate infiltration charges against Pakistan if the Indians themselves aren't the liars and the propagandists?

What moral (or even legal) right do you have to accuse Pakistan of cross border infiltration when it's you guys who won't let any investigation take place ?

Pathetic and Shameless liars you are

Last edited:
There is no BAT but theres SSG to kick ugly dark indian asses.

Even when they make an extremist hindutva state the shameless UN wil cater to their needs and continue to blame us pakistanis and muslims for all of the problems. I have seen videos of UN proceeding where a pakistani presents sound rational arguments whereas, an Indian spits venom and UN whities concede to India. Shame on United Nations of America (UNA)

@Crixus

No such things as Border Action Team(BAT) exists, it's just an Indian fabrication.

There have been several cases when alleged 'Pakistani terrorists' later turned out to be local Kashmiris, and even poor Muslim laborers from UP and Bihar in some cases, abducted and killed by the Indian Army in "Fake Encounters"

Those Indian soldiers could have died somewhere else, they may have committed suicide which is rampant among Indian troops anyway .... How do we know they were actually killed near LoC ? Why should we trust the Indian Media/Army when they are not "neutral", and when they have been caught lying or fabricating stories many times in the past.

Why does India refuse to allow a neutral mechanism to investigate infiltration charges against Pakistan if the Indians themselves aren't the liars and the propagandists?

What moral (or even legal) right do you have to accuse Pakistan of cross border infiltration when it's you guys who won't let any investigation take place ?

Pathetic and Shameless liars you are

Yeah- yeah we should only believe ISPR revelations like Dawn leaks or killing 50 Afghan Border Guards-

You should along with all other neutral observers there. Because your government does not allow any neutral observers fears that your war crimes against humanity will be exposed.

It seems the body which was recovered was of a professional operative- Head band camera was also found with this person- Shoes and Gloves look good quality and for combat purpose- Even Indian Army doesn't have such Shoes or Gloves-

Can't confirm weather SSG or Pakistan Army but very well equipped operative- The camera memory could reveal some secrets of this person and his group-

You should along with all other neutral observers there. Because your government does not allow any neutral observers fears that your war crimes against humanity will be exposed.

We have Bollywood here- So when is the next ISPR song coming ?

Good one! Explain that logic in the open forum at the un... let's see what the rest of the world says!

Right, what has been happening for the last 70 years????
in the next years this will increase many folds that you will forget last 70 years

BAT team would never carry a Quran to an operation which involves penetration into IoK.
May I request Pakistan to be clear whether BAT team exists or not, sometimes you say BAT doesn't exists and now say that BAT team would never carry a Quran...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom